Texas teacher has affair with 15yo student and gets pregnant

youtube.com/watch?v=pM51Wtl7WYc

>A married middle school teacher accused of having an affair with one of her underage students is now 8 months pregnant, and the identity of the father is currently unknown.

>The 15-year-old boy was in Katherine Ruth Harper’s seventh-grade class last year, where she first took a liking to him. Ms. Harper, 27, was also the boy’s tennis instructor, giving her the chance to spend more one-on-one time with him.

>The two began exchanging text messages, with police finding at least 76 communications between them from June 1 to July 31 on the student’s phone. many of which included naughty photos of each other. They took their flirtations to the next level at Ms. Harper’s house, where she served him alcohol. They then disrobed, and the boy admitted to performing an illicit act on his teacher. The pair had relations on multiple occasions at Ms. Harper’s home, as well as the boy’s parents’ home.

>The teen was questioned by school officials after a tip came in, and in a tearful confession, he reportedly said “One thing led to another and she told me to ‘put it in’ and I did.”

>Harper was immediately put on administrative leave, and is now eight months pregnant. Maury Povich must be lickin his chops. Ms. Harper now faces a second-degree felony charge of having an improper relationship between an educator and a student.

Hey, guys! I have a 10 year old son and I'm thinking of homeschooling him until he's 18 due to all these horny women raping their students. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
youtube.com/watch?v=14mhvxcGhKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nice

Nice.

>Hey, guys! I have a 10 year old son and I'm thinking of homeschooling him until he's 18 due to all these horny women raping their students. What do you guys think?
you should, but that's a retarded reason
these cases are ultra-rare, just seem like a common occurrence because the media loves to showcase them

Why do they always get ratted out?
If I was bangin' hot teachers at the ripe age of 15 then you wouldnt get me to talk if you tried to torture my ass.

>Not aborting it

Wow, some people really have no notion of responsibility

>kill the child instead of taking care of it
wow, very responsible

15 year old in 7th grade? What?

nice

kys

how can the "father" take care of the child, you muppet?
literally impossible

and the "mother" is obviously an idiot

And when she get's out of jail he'll have to pay child support.

>nigger

Nice.

>she was married
>she fucked a fifteen year old

Lmao, you cucks aren't getting married right?

If she did that she couldnt get child support out of him.
Reminder there is precedent for cunts who get knocked up by underage guys being able to get child support from them.

probably a black kid, white kids are too pathetic and has small dicks

Nice

Cuck desu. The husband should leave her with her bastard spawn.

The Kid is Black.

legalize rape

the kid ends up bragging about it and since there is a record of it on the peoples phones they get busted

>She told me to 'put it in' and I did

wew lad

more like

>they brag
>Parents find out somehow and flip
>Because they are a minor they force the charges be pressed
>kid goes along with it because its his parents.

Do you really want your teenager saddled with child support at an early age? The #1 guarantee of poverty is having children out of wedlock by the way

>Not homeschooling your son since he is 2yo

bluepilled as fuck.

Not Guilty

>Alimony

Even in cases of rape?

I kept my mouth shut. But this was before text messages or email. My retarded 16 year old self would have left evidence all over the place if those things had existed then. Thankfully, they didn't.

God's work, straya

>Do you really want your teenager saddled with child support at an early age
Do you think her being arrested will effect his responsibility to pay child support?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
>successfully argued that a woman is entitled to sue the father of her child for child support even if conception occurred as a result of a criminal act committed by the woman

Yep
>the court has decided that an underage boy is liable for the support of his child even when the conception was the result of statutory rape by the mother

oh yeah the family courts are ripe with feminist judges

The chick would serve two years, she would be broke with the baby and no teaching job, then she would finde some kike lawyer who would pull this now 19-23 year old kid into court and sure for alimony

and they would probably be granted it.

Yep family court is full of Marxist feminists.

God damn it, every week there's a new case like this.
Where were these teachers when I was a kid?

>murrikan laws

Well you could always kill her.

Where the victim faces the penatly.

Wew lads.

>single moms are good for society

I got some news for you bud...

Such is life in the male dominated patriarchy

If this had been a male teacher and a female student, the teacher would be facing 30+ years.

Story, please.

nice

In Belgium? Probably fucking the nursery school kids.

>Belgipedos

That's not an affair, she raped him. She's a rapist.

Naw probably some beaner

no! she is just expressing her sexuality.

Im sorry you cant handle a strong liberated woman

YOU GO GIRL! YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS

Nice.

If only I could've been this lucky, teens can't consent my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=14mhvxcGhKM

Nice.

Lucky fucker

Rape is (sqrt(power*pi) + penis * woman + patriarchy)/misoginy

woman can't rape because women being pedophiles and fucking people without their consent is vagina + empowered + liberated^period

In France she would have become first lady

>tfw nobody fucks you in college so you have to start over again licking middle school kids

I bet she sues for child support top kek

>>The teen was questioned by school officials after a tip came in

>after a tip came in

That's all it took?

This is becoming a weekly occurence. What the fuck

Well I didnt get to realize my dream, glad that kid did.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOIIICEEE MY BUOOOII!!!

Nice.

I think I'd rather die than be born to a single mother. That isn't living.

A woman cannot rape a man, this has also been confirmed numerous times by the very U.S. jurisprudence, you are a fucking low test beta subhuman, gas yourself

Why is this a fantasy?
You got a 15 year old with shitloads more sexual market value than a loose used up 27 year old whore. Shouldn't the fantasy be for a 15 year old to slay shit loads of 15 year old pussy?

Thanks feminism!

Nice.

it's about outlining the double standard user

>and is now eight months pregnant

>tfw you're 15 but still have to pay alimony

not nice

>15 year olds know what their doing
t. virgin

the teacher probably gave him straight A's too

Unless he had lived a live of constant belittlement and become the jaded school loser, he would probably not able to keep his cool in an interrogation. Combine that with leaving an evidence trail that clearly show what you have done and Boom: There's your confession.

It is very easy to get such people to confess by telling them to own up to what happened and the weight off their shoulders.

In this case he was probably glad to get it off his chest, once he realized how much evidence there was that revealed the affair.

After a certain point, there's just no use in denying the obvious.

>tennis instructor

no

mid teens arent that attractive you pedo

What the fuck is wrong with women?

Guys a niggrr. Not like he's going to have any money to pay anyway.

Jesus fuck, I talking about for the 15 year old not for me. If he's 15 and fucks 20 different 15 year old girls over one summer he'll be a fucking legend until graduation, but instead he's that one guy who fucked a teacher.

I bet a mongrel is about to born...

>white women

Most people that want to work with kids are pedos especially in todays age. Also young successful people now days have sex all the time making them sex addicts. Shit I remember my high school teacher wanted the D.

Nice.

No. Make him go to an all male school. Then make him push women out of his life. Then buy him tons of rainbow flags and t-shirts. After that keep him away from Mike Pence.

Well you pay alimony for child, not mother. Separate relationship.

Although i've heard in some crazy countries you pay moneyz directly to woman for some reason.

This

>tfw you're 15 but still have to pay alimony
But it isn't, he would have to pay for the baby, not the slut, still fucked up though since they are basically forcing him to pay for his own technical "rape" for the next 18 years, thanks feminism!

>pretty girl would rather have sex with a worm dick 15 year old than even give me a chance with a date

I would have treated her like a princess , but girls rather be disgusting whores and ruin their lives by not giving the nice guys a chance.

nice

Elliot pls

It's pretty bad. I personally know a case, where a boy scouts group, the scout master's wife eloped to their mountain cabin with one of the boys. They weren't found for like 3 months and apparently were humping like rabbits the whole time, she even ended up pregnant from it anyway.

Got to feel bad for the husband, but probably even worse for her son who was in the scout group and was friends with the boy.

Why limit your options?

Just because you crave those 15 year old pussies it doesn't mean you can get a bit of milf teacher ass.

Are you gay?

It's called hebephile you ignorant fuck

Pics or it did not happen

What the fuck is with women teachers? Are they getting revenge on Chad by fucking a 15 year old version of him? This happens constantly.

Let this thread be a reminder to you all that catholic priests got jack shit on public school teachers.

jfc

>homeschooling

Man, I would if I could. Sending these kids to public school is a daily battle against degeneracy. Here's some other things we deal with.

>nig nig music
>kids telling my son he's racist. His best friend is black.
>dares designed to emberass or hurt
One 8 year old girl just drank boiling water on a dare after school.
>teachers that are only educated up to the grade level they teach.
Charter schools are a godsend. A teacher was just replaced for lacking authority over her class. My son loves having a teacher that can wrangle nig nigs effectively.
>actively compaigning against me teaching my son cursive so I don't confuse him.
>simplified math is not allowed
Show your work in three different retarded ways instead of learning the best way ways from the beginning.
>We failed your honor role son because he failed the end of year exam. No you cannot look at the exam.

I despise public schooling, but I'm poor so what can I do? I hear homeschooled students are more educated by magnitudes too.

you were never attracted to girls your age as a teenager?

who is this girl? she looks so friendly

Joos at it again

she's only friendly if you have a BBC

>last year
So 14, in the seventh grade. Not impossible with an early birthday

wew