If you're learning English. Stop

If you're learning English. Stop.

If you're planning on living in Texas. Don't.

If you have investments in Texas. Take 'em out.

If you have friends or family in Texas. Contact them and tell them to come home.

If you're thinking of doing business in Texas. Don't.

You guys have no fucking idea how close Texas is to collapse. Trump has already seen it. Putin has already seen it. Texas is done for. Trust me. Texas will start breaking apart THIS VERY YEAR as soon as Trump starts putting some pressure on them. And by 2018,the Lone Star State will be no more. The Lone Star State will implode. Texas will collapse. Texas will be balkanized. Texas will be a chaotic wasteland where a huge chunk of the population will starve to death. Texas is finished. If you live on the West Coast, you can expect a huge flood of Texan refugees in the coming years. Texas is RIP. Mark my words.

Houston here.

Good.

Lol it's da April fools lol xdddddddddd

How did you come to this conclusion roachfriend?

OK, i will do that.

ABRIL FOOOLZ HAHAH YOU SHURE GOT ME HURHRU

Turk? REEEEEEEEEE GETOUT REEEEEEEE. Srsly Erdogan is a cockmuncher

Worst April fools day thread ever.

Don't know about TX, but OK sure seems close to the edge. They are really almost out of money and they almost ran through the last of the rainy day fund.

When are you going to do the world an actual favor and take out the king shitroach? Seriously.

You need to kill Erdogan.

>claims to know texas is collapsing
>doesn't know what the texas flag looks like

kys

1492 vs 1865
Texas BTFO

On the subject of balkanization, Texas is one of the only states in the union, if not the only one, that has the legal right to do this.

We would gain more senate power basically... although we'd still be 5 states, so it probably wouldn't matter unless all 5 can actually co-operate efficiently. (Of fucking course they wouldn't)

That's the Chilean flag OP you absolute retard

>If you have friends or family in Texas. Contact them and tell them to come home.

Fuck that, leave Texas cancer in Texas, don't export it. It's as bad as illegal beaners.

i mean... materially isn't Texas basically self sustaining?

MY TEXAS NOOOO!!!

The wall gets a lot more expensive without Texas though...

Kind of. Or it used to be.

Financially it is in the current situation.

We pay D.C. more than it pays us.

Well, I was going to make major investments in Texas but that Turkish fellow on the My Little Pony horse fucker board talked me out of it. Thank you kind stranger.

I'm really confused at the amount of layers of irony this is on.

He meant Chile is about collapse.

Oh boy I hope.