Realistically, what would our god emperor have to do for you to lose faith in him?

Realistically, what would our god emperor have to do for you to lose faith in him?

attack iran

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP!

If he became an sjw

Make libtards happy.

If that ever happens I'll know he's just another deep state operative.

>media fishing to lead trump in a certain direction
You guys should make him deport black people, that would definitely get me riled up. Oh and liberals too

I already lost faith in him as he just turned out to be a pawn for the Jews like any other politician.

this

also any type of shabbos goying

There you have it fellas, the keks are with us

SHADILAY

Of this ever happens half this board will commit seppuku

pretty much this

Doesn't it feel bad to be such an insufferable asshole? Don't you get tired of everyone hating you so much? I don't understand how your behavior could be worth it to a healthy, normal person.

Be black

If he personally tortured me with fire, that might dim my enthusiasm for his noble house a little bit.

He's s clown not the Emperor

Be called a fucking God Emperor

going after the libertarian wing of the republican party was a huge mistake

If he actually signed the blanket immigration amnesty package he promised in October.

Or if he gave important positions to his kids from so many different mothers. Nepotism is what killed Mexico.

Suck my dick with too much teeth

Ignore the Fed
Not prosecute Clinton, Rice
Not pursue and prosecute classified info leakers

I'm sure u know all about it erdoclown

Appoint a liberal Supreme Court justice
Give amnesty

>sold weapons to the saudis
>didn't ban muslims
>didn't repeal obamacare
>didn't build a wall
>destroyed internet privacy

what's not to love?

He's already fucked up: the fat cunt was raving left and right about people spying on him, as he now signs the agreement that lets ISP companies spy on citizens.

Fuck him

>Not pursue and prosecute classified info leakers
What is the matter with you? People who make it aware what the government is doing behind close doors are heroes. They sacrificed their entire lives to give you a reason to fight your corrupt government.