Should society tell women the DNA of their sexual partners stays with them and their children?

>Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid [32], our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. ... Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years).

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0045592#pone.0045592

Wouldn't sexuality, promiscuity, marriage, adultery and laws all change to reflect this if this were commonly understood? How is society shaped by children of multiple mens DNA and women who have acquired male DNA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzgGTTtR0kc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this study is just an elaborate pseudoscientific justification to assuage cuckolds of their doubts when tyrone junior doesn't have the family nose
>i-it must have been from before I redpilled her

Society should tell women they are inferior to men, and also gross. The axe would is so fucking ugly tits and asses evolved for a reason.

Its not just that, OP. Tinder and Feminism combine to create the perfect storm that transforms once pretty delicate innies into permagaped bioweapon beef curtains.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT PUSSY

I repeat, anons, regardless of how hot she is or how much you want to impress her

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT PUSSY

>circulating DNA
>Nuclear DNA (DNA in cells)

Two different things user

If you eat a steak you have circulating cow DNA but does that make you a cow? Does the cow DNA integrate into your genome?

>also PLoS One
>"""Peer""" reviewed

PLoS One is a joke. Anything can get published in that journal.

>woman sleep with superior alpha males when she is young
>absorbs their dna
>marry some beta when she's older
>thanks to her sleeping around in her youth, their children are less likely to turn into manlet betas, and are more likely to be tall, attractive and assertive

If anything this is a strong argument for women to sleep around before they settle down. Good thing it's bullshit.

>DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT PUSSY

I doubt someone of your level of wizardry will ever even have to consider worrying about such a thing

>In conclusion, male Mc is frequent and widely distributed in the human female brain. Although the relationship between brain Mc and health versus disease requires further study, our findings suggest that Mc of fetal origin could impact maternal health and potentially be of evolutionary significance.

you were right cuckhammed

Telegony is a well known fact of life amongst animal breeders, this is nothing new. Pic sorta related.

but doesn't vagina dna enter through your urinary canal too? if you have sex with someone of, say, undesirable ethnicity, will your kids carry that dna? asking for a friend

>mfw Wizard
>mfw no Lightning Bolt
fuck everything

You know those cells hurt her future betacucks offspring because they are not Alpha's children. They don't make them less beta, they make them more dead or fucked up probably with immune system problems. And since she won't ever have alpha's children, it's a case where everybody loses.

vaginal secretions and sperm cells are not the same thing, or equivalent

So will my ex who I nutted inside of a couple hundred times have my DNA inside her for her whole life? I find that very comforting

my dna is in your brain forever! lol

your my dna carrier!

youtube.com/watch?v=EzgGTTtR0kc

lol

...user, we live in a civilized society. Nations of law and order. You just can't go around wantonly swinging such savage posts.

Go fuck off

Getting laid is easy as balls now-a-days

And once you actually get laid you then realize how meaningless it is.

damn you btfo that cuck so hard he flew all the way back to his reddit nest

>And once you actually get laid you then realize how meaningless it is.

this applies to all goals

having kids is probably the worst one so youre stuck trying to convince yourself the payoff might come later

It would be from a natural selection perspective. If it was true though, it would be total cancer for a society. "Alphas" don't make good homemakers, so they raise kids poorly, which makes us all into r-selected mongrels in the long-term.

Is there a such thing as having had too many sex partners?

If you don't know what to say to a girl (on tinder or IRL) it's not very easy.

yes

This really doesn't make sense to me. A child is the result of a fertilized egg of the woman's DNA paired with the males DNA. I don't see previous sperm can have any impact. The sperm dies in a few days.

Alpha Fucks Beta Bucks is a thing though.

What's the magic number?

What are the implications though? Just having it present doesn't mean fuck all. We carry remnants of viruses from thousands of years ago in our DNA. Big fuggin' deal.

Has this research shown what, if any, actual effects the presence of this DNA has? If not then I don't think you can really make social or legal decisions based on it.

it means nothing, but it is funny.

this topic always brings the shills

they mad LOL

OP is a boss. make a daily general.

looks like 5-7+ starts to become exponentially adverse.

I know this is specifically referring to women. But I could see similar numbers applying to men as well.

tinder allows you to experiment though so if you dont know youre just bad at science

women are literally zombies with male sperm fucking up their brains

Same here user, cheers to that!

I have a rather limited pool to pick from.

Maybe i should move somewhere more degenerate

Maximum comfy desu

jesus fuck

It's not enough to have sex.
She must have had formed a fetus for some time. The DNA comes from the fetus and only on around 63% of cases

w-wait, how accurate is this?

Does some girl in your life have some explaining to do?

Its only if they have a fetus with their previous partner there is dna going to their brain. The article doesnt talk about just sperm of the previous partner , cunt

Yes.No.Maybe.

Depends on how much society wants to be yelled at by society. After all, these days society doesn't like being told what to do, especially by society.

i get 1 match a day, i think tinder has jewed me for some reason because i swipe yes for everyone

so they just trickle my matches to me slowly

anyway thats enough to experiment; if you want a good opener try "sup boss"

then just be flippant flirty and ask for her number within 5 minutes of messaging her.

Okay, the past is the past and you need to learn to live with that. The simple truth is that people don't stay the same throughout their lives, they CHANGE and GROW. If you fall in love with a woman, and you love her for whom she is, then you love the combined PRODUCT of her past. Every relationship, fwb, marriage, whatever made her into the woman you love today. If she hadnt experienced those things, she wouldn't be the woman you love. This puritan virgin maiden shit on this board is so fucking cringe. It's just sex.

Can't women just take a knife and cut it off?

Tinder throttles matches based on whether or not you pay. And on top of that it throttles if you don't continuously message your matches.

It's literally a waste of time.

I just can't bring myself to use cringy dialogue like that, but if that's what vapid sluts want then who am I to complain.

its not a waste of time i still get laid but they jew me and make it much slower by giving me 1 shot a day

i refuse to pay for it out of principle, its meant to be a free tool to get my dick sucked

>t. female

>bragging about how easy it is to get laid
>thinking anyone cares about your moral superiority

If it isn't that big a deal you wouldn't have made a post about it

whats so cringy about sup boss, its just relaxed and somewhat condescending/sarcastic

i dont know why they like it but they really like it, ive experimented with fuckloads of openers

I would almost be inclined to find this believable if it wasn't for the fact that I dated a chick that had sex only a few times with an ex (was a virgin before that) and she just so happened to have Ehlers–Danlos syndrome. She had the most unfortunate vagina ever, and she wasn't even 19 years old yet.

Just because there aren't 300 medical journals detailing the growth and development of the female genitalia from age 9 to 16, with pictures showing all the different types of cooters there are, doesn't mean anything in the picture is anywhere near accurate.

Shit, female doctors could do the exact same thing with men stating that repeated masturbation from age 8 to 26 prevents full growth and development of the penis, explaining the size differences or the fact that "some tilt right, some tilt left".

I'm not saying women that aren't "in the kitchen, pregnant, or otherwise taking care of the household" are generally worthless, because they are, I'm just saying that you need to do some fact checking on this particular piece of pseudo science. It doesn't add up.

Well, at least the mother of my child most likely has then.

>people don't stay the same throughout their lives
Objectively wrong. Once a cheating whore, always a cheating whore. If you're a shitty person you have always been and will always be a shitty person.

Noted. It's a waste of time if you're not dtf.

>tfw most women these days are fucking sluts

Whatever happened to abstinence until marriage? Is this why white women are losing white men to Asians?

Yeah, I thought this was about babys dna staying in mother. So if a woman has a child from earlier relationship she has that dna in her.

Most people, especially women, are too retarded to even understand the significance of DNA

They would just dismiss it and call you oppressive

Liberals. Liberals happened.

wtf? i had that cauliflower stuff and longer labia ever since I started to mature sexually. didn't lose my virginity until 20. i remember as a little girl when my friends and i changed into bathing suits together, we all had different vaginas. if this study were true, masturbation should also have a similar effect.

Cultural Marxism is my guess.

It's unfortunate for sure.

Still holding out, though.

only if youre masturbating like how a guy jackhammers you...

a guy jackhammers you in your vagina... labia/clitoral hood area shown in the picture wouldn't come into rigorous contact with the male's penis during regular penetrative sex

you should sue science

how creative

> women gross
Early sign you're gay

Don't feed the trolls, babe. It's shaming over something you have no control over. See:

>I swear I'm not a whore, I'm a virgin, god impregnated me, its a fucking miracle

oldest trick in the book

I know it sounds absurd anons, but one of the few cancers that is actually increasing in Western societies is HPV-caused oral cancers among men.

The vaccines everyone pushes protect against CERVICAL cancers, largely.

With those viruses purged from sluts' vaginas, there is now room for new strains to take up shop.

We gained a decrease in CERVICAL cancer rates, yes. But we also earned an increase in oral cancer rates. There is a slight uptick in penile cancer rates too. This is much more rare, but I think it fits the model of women's vaginas becoming so enriched that they become biologically hazardous.

i'm sorry? my point was that my vagina looks exactly the same as it did before i started having sex at age 20 (i'm 21 now). never claimed to not be a whore, even if i think that charge is ridiculous

>implying this board gets pussy anyways

Objectively untrue. People typically do not change; it's why humans need "church"; to remind them that deep down inside, we all have a demon that needs dealt with from time to time, and sometimes the worse people are those that fall into lust without self-control.

Sex is not just sex. Sex is the ultimate pleasure-seeking behavior that leads to overall degeneracy. When vanilla sex isn't enough, you've begun a long trek into either recovery, and further degeneracy.

Though I do believe people can say "enough, I need to find a real person and stay devoted", even those people have tendencies to fall prey to their own desires. It fucking happens.

Eh, just don't marry a slag anyway, marriage is far likely to fail with slags, that seems like more of an issue than this.

Objectively untrue. Your cells are constantly dying and being replaced, you're literally always changing and eventually you become nothing like your past self.

daddy impregnating me so hard his semen goes into my brain sounds so hot
too bad im male

>a cuck pretends he fucked larkin love and is now a sexual shaman

all things being equal, I'd love for a pack of feral niggers to rape your face

thats calle ageing, autismo

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read.

>mfw the only time I fucked a mulatto off Tinder she had an IUD, I came inside her and she developed an ectopic pregnancy

Who else /dicctoolong/?

I'm not gay, but women are pretty gross

Dunno mate. Me and my current other half are both absolutely massive slags.

Im a manwhore of considerable reknown in my town, Im approaching triple figures. My Mrs has racked up a pretty decent score too.

We're both open about it and poke fun at each other all the time and we're legitimately happy and secure with each other. Well at least, i feel no ill will or insecurity.

I think if you go into a relationship where deep down youre super insecure about your cock size, ability to please, catching STIs then you just shouldnt even bother trying.

Tl;dr whores need love too.

My aunt fucked over 50 guys and she has no roastie at all

you know what barely gets talked about? the huge spike in throat cancer and its connection to oral sex

the few times it does get talked about, its done so very generally...references will often quote the total number of people with hpv or the total number of people with oral cancer

why is it rarely broken down by gender? because 80% women will contract hpv over a lifetime and 90% of hpv related throat cancers occur in men, and the nature of the vagina allows for easy infection and easy exposure

but im sure youll be cursing the jew while your throat rots out from your redpilled white goddess

>DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EAT PUSSY
I ate a Thai hooker's pussy in exchange for popping her anal cherry. It was worth it.

god help you, user

The increases in cancer are quite compelling. However, they powerfully subvert several social norms.

Viewing slutty women as equivalent to chewing the radium right out of a smoke detector or a lifetime cigarette addiction is essential for normies to understand how degraded we have become.

Thirsty beta male "feminists" are the reason for this. They make up the fandom communities that support all roasties through their cock carouseling.

But I love eating pussy. I'll take my chances we all die someday anyways

It says fetus cells amd DNA. As in your mom may have some of YOUR DNA in her.(poor mom) Not necessarily every guy she fucked.

Roasties btfo

someones mad they got all that dna in there brain. tehe.

>feminists are in on the long troll whereby all betas become so grotesquely deformed that anyone can spot them at a glance because they've had their faces eaten by roastie pussy cancer

Fetal cells as in fetus cells?

So they have to have conceived a fetus and had an abortion or had the kid.

looks like an emptied ballbag 2bh

I'm sure that dna gets in there anyway.

Are you actually stupid or intentionally lying?

Nowhere in there does it say the DNA from "sexual partners" is left in the women. What it says that sometimes women who have male children, some of the DNA from those fetuses stay in their body. And absolutely nothing indicates that any of this leads to children with "multiple mens DNA".

Brain cells are permanent
Even if you change on the outside, deep down you're always the same.

thank you finland

>labia/clitoral hood area shown in the picture wouldn't come into rigorous contact with the male's penis during regular penetrative sex

Uh, yeah, they do. My pelvis is smashing the clit and how the actual fuck do you get to the vagina without touching the labia?

how do we fix pussy?

No one even asked how and why?

>Every single man that has had sex with a women is now responsible for her alimony

This sounds like a nightmare come true

OP, post the NIH/ JohnsHopkins studies on this.

The sperm literally bore into female tissue through mucous membranes (nasal, throat especially) and get into cerbeo spinal fluid. The DNA is absorbed and retained and it really does appear to have a method of transmission/reproduction
The technilogy is here that will allow a simple spinal fluid test to see how many partners a female has been injected by!!!!!