> BLM Philly bans all white people from attending their meetings
> Niggers are segregating themselves

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zMzeKBEvaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>niggers doing our job for us

Not even angry

BLM is straight Jew funded cancer. The only blacks involved are opportunistic black women and faggots. I'm black btw, it enrages me to see the stupid masses that make up my people manipulated by the Jew. I swear on everything before I leave this earth I will get a Jew scalp.

It should be obvious to all by now, that a whole lot of the non-whites really want to genocide the White race.

Libtards laughed at the Mantra when it came out, way back when. Not so laughable now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zMzeKBEvaQ

> "Everyone says there is a race problem. Everyone says this race problem will be solved when the third world pours into every White country, and only White countries. The Netherlands and Belgium are as crowded as Japan and Taiwan, but no one says the race problem will be solved when Japan or Taiwan brings in millions of third- worlders, and "assimilates" with them. Everyone says the final solution to the race problem will be brought about when every White country and only White countries bring in and "assimilate", (i.e. intermarry), with all these non-Whites. If I were to suggest that the race problem would be solved by flooding every African country, and only African countries, with non-Africans, how long would it take for anyone to realize that I wasn't talking about solving any race problem. I'd be talking about the final solution to the Black problem. What kind of sane Black man wouldn't notice this? And, what kind of psycho Black man wouldn't object to this? But if I tell this same, obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, liberals and respectable conservatives alike, will agree that I'm a Nazi who wants to kill six million Jews. They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White."

I hope blm just kills these lefties, lefties are the worst cancer more than blm

They should go a step further, and all move into one black only area, with black only schools. Hell, I would even say let's build a fence around their land, to keep the whites out!

>and all move into one black only area, with black only schools. Hell, I would even say let's build a fence around their land, to keep the whites out!

ISWYDT

Remember back during the Civil Rights movement where white protesters were welcomed, including Bernie Sanders?

>Remember back during the Civil Rights movement where white protesters were welcomed, including Bernie Sanders?

Niggers have surprisingly short memories.

Old Bernie got his ass cucked off in the campaign, didn't he?

Hillary was probably behind the nigger nastiness.

>Probably still is

So... in Philadelphia...

Some of those BLM guys
They were up to no good
And started making trouble
In the neighborhood.

MFW deluded libs & Dems still support 'em. Oh, the mental gymnastics involved...

they stopped inviting whites
and nobody cared
they said
We wuz kangs and were movin' back to Zaire

Aunt Viv got some shit to say, though, apparently.

Hmmmm

Makes one cogitate.

I guess that means talcum x cant attend...........
also whos racist know??

Also, nice job.

>also whos racist know??

Niggers.

Niggers have been the racist ones my entire life.

>> Niggers are segregating themselves
I see nothing wrong with that

Niggers trying apartheid themselves.

What a timeline

>niggers have always been the racist ones
/thread

What the fuck, I love Black Lives Matter now.

What about Shaun King?

>I love Black Lives Matter now.

They do seem to be their own worst enemies.

Can confirm.

>What about Shaun King?

Apparently he doesn't identify as White anymore, so despite his DNA, Obama will force BLM to accept him as Black.

Good. Encourage it.

thank god

it's the best timeline after all

What if you are transblack?

>So you say that only blacks and hispanics allowed here?
>Yes
>And no whites?
>Yes

BUILD THE WALL
@
POUR CONCRETE INSIDE

This. Let them continue to seperate themselves, make them stand out. Same with lefties: Some of them have gone down the cuck-road so far that moderate lefts are distancing themselves more and more. Let them call milk racist and let them proclaim that the Hijab is now a sign of being a proud feminist. They´ll look more and more like freaks and extremists.

they tried to make a nigger only school in Toronto
barely any niggers attend it and the scores for standardized tests are awful

>nigger only school in Toronto

Also known as the school-that-cannot-read

>BLM is straight Jew funded cancer.

I am starting to think Jews do not have America's best interests at heart.