Whats your honest opinion on mexico

whats your honest opinion on mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mexicos-troll-bots-are-threatening-the-lives-of-activists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop sending your worst, sub-human Aztecs across the border. Grow a pair and genocide them yourselves.

As a country is amazing, as a culture, it is filled with corruption and a mentality to fuck other people and stop the progress

Has too many Mexicans.

Nice land populated by an extremly cucked people and ruled by drug cartels. Kill the cartels, improve their education, and give them an american second amendment so that the cartels can't lord over a helpless population and Mexico won't have to pay for the wall.

It's a dirty, poor place that I go to on vacation.

top export is criminals flowing into the US

beautiful tropical paradise completely under the iron fist of the cartels and other crime lords

This. The day mexico died was the day we signed off our weapons.
Don't ever do this, USA. You will die as a nation and your government will lord over you with impunity. We honestly need military intervention, I prefer to be annexed to the USA than to see Cartel's and Government in bed together.

4/10 country that could become a 7/10 country if they stop the cartels and the crime and violence that comes with it.

>Stop sending your worst, sub-human Aztecs across the border.
Honestly we are not sending the worst, they my be the poorest and most uneducated ones.

But the worst are still here. Either kidnappers/druglords or corrupt politician, the best place to live is Mexico, because they can get away with some pocket change.

After playing Overwatch and Paladins with my friends and constantly getting matched with Mexicans, we learned that Mexicans aren't just hated because they cross the border and steal jobs.
They truly are subhuman in every respect.

No exaggerating, they probably have a collective average IQ of 75.
The concepts of teamwork and strategy are completely foreign to them.

It's where Mexicans belong.

Shithole country in a state of military occupation to deal with criminal activity. They have military checkpoints on public roads just outside of tourist areas to keep other mexicans out.

from how many mexicans come to the US it must be a shithole

They gave us salvia divinorum, so they are cool.

Mexico has some amazing scenery, but I would be scared to go there. Hell I wouldn't want to go there even if I could bring my guns. The god damn cartels are as bad as ISIS. Too bad america can't just conquer mexico and make it an american territory. The USA wouldn't put up with the cartels in our land and the american military would probably be a lot more effective at ridding mexico of the cartels.

Wasn't it Mexico where a newspaper stopped publishing out of fear, and said so outright?

im a tourist ehre though, you sound like a huge fagot

I want Mexico to be so great that none of the Mexicans want to come to the usa

Mexicans should just let the US military come in to BTFO the cartels for them.

It's a piece of shit country, that's why everyone wants to leave a join the U.S. Everyone is poor, crime and corruption are rampant, the people are fat and it's just a hot sweaty ballsack of a country.

rightful american clay

What city amigo? Is it safe? If you're at some resort then you shouldn't be talking shit, pussy.

tfw no big culo latina gf que me llame papi just kill me compa

I bet it would be a nice place without Mexicans

resort? lol, americans are funy and fagots too. thats like saying you only drink margaritas
im in DF staying in a semi poor place too, and nothing has hapened to me ..yet

Yet

If it wasnt for the drug cartels, goat country. Is like a civil war.

If you think they're the worst you haven't seen the worst
Mexico... Exists I guess

>one
Probably a hundred journalist has been killed, a dozen of newspaper and news radio station closed.

OK Mexico, what will fix Mexico?

How can it be great again. Olmec great not mayan great

Tortillas

Nah, politicians are the cancer, drug cartels is like a small flu on the top of it.

PAY for the WALL

Who are these two semen demons?

>Overwatch
God I hate faggots

Mexico needs a revolution so that the U.S. can fund the rebel group. If they do better we can do better. Let's make Canada the shitty neighbor

>this blatant cherrypicking.

you can only measure the quality of a country by the worst it has to offer.

But Olmecs were never great, at least not great as Mayans or Aztecs.

However getting rid of corruption, eliminating public broadcast stations and banning sugar is the best thing Mexico could ever do.

Country with lots of history, but riddled with crime and corruption.

Pure utter shithole. In fact, I'd be really happy if the entire middle and South Americas population is shoved into the Atlantic and make room for the beautiful land these Vermins occupy.

rightful usa clay

There's tons of them being silenced. There's also companies trying to pay trolls and other people to threaten them

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/mexicos-troll-bots-are-threatening-the-lives-of-activists

Kek has spoken

Fuck the north and fuck mexico it needs to fix its shit before we have to fix it for you again.

Mexico is shit because Mexicans are shit.

>dat trip
R u 12 by any chance?

I like my city and state but it's definitely a shithole

>cherrypicking
>society and countries can only be measured in one aspect not it's dynamic range and various sublevels.

Mexican >intellectual

They need to stay away

Says the guy who writes "R u" instead of "Are you".

Its the Spain of America.