Even in the midst of heartbreak, the Slav cannot help but squat

Even in the midst of heartbreak, the Slav cannot help but squat.

Press F to pay respects.

F

Slavs will rule the world.
F.

squat on, slavbro

F

F

F

F

F

rest in peace vlad :(

This is sad as fuck.

F slavbros.

F

F
may the victims sing cyka blyat eternal

F

A feeling I know all too well.
F

I heard they set up a few old Pentiums with HOMM3 to help the population cope and reconnect

How are slavs so adept at keeping their heels on the ground when they squat? Is it a genetic trait?

How many you lost?

F

As you can see here, he's so distraught he needs the wall for support to keep his heels fully horizontal.

F

eff

So... How certain are we that Putin did this as a false flag, to take attention away from the recent protest?

I'm like 85% certain.
How about you?

I can't even find this funny and slavs squatting is always funny, or at least it was until now. Squat on, slavbros.

F

likely - don't they also have an election coming up? Putin (or any candidate really) could spin it and use it as a nice springboard.

F.

I should've posted this first, I'm sorry Vlad - may you find a new bunch to cheeki breeki with soon.

It's not even hard. Do people really have trouble with this?

F

F

it's easy as fuck

F

F
squat on based ivan !

This, the tendon just feels strange and almost immobile until you put the ball of your foot down.

F
This is sad af fuckin muzzies

Press ctrl or c to squat

F

F

go quietly into the night, bogdan

This is horrible, I hope the family of the victims is given plently of vodka bread and that weird sausage meat from the Stalker games, pic related. F

F

F
may your loved ones forever squat in slav heaven

F

F

>POLand

Absolutely perfect

F

F

That is seriously fucked up. The guy's loved ones just died and you're cracking autistic memes.

this is a normiebook profile picture changing tier thread
pay respects by doing something against the muzzies and the (((globalists))) that let them in

I think you got lost and ended up here by mistake