If women can't cook for you or are too busy working to clean the house why would you ever get married?

If women can't cook for you or are too busy working to clean the house why would you ever get married?
There's no reason at this point to not just date normally rather than marry

The only reason to get married is if the person you're marrying is wealthier than you are.

This is what (((they))) want.

'Empower' women to enter the workforce, in effect driving down the value of labor. As a result of the devalued labor, a man cannot support a familiy on his own anymore. This forces the women who want to be good housewives/mothers into the workforce, destroying the nuclear family, resulting in badly raised children, dirty homes, fast food all day every day, which further results in degeneration of the family. Eventually people wake up to see that getting married is pointless now, and stop getting married and stop having kids.

White genocide 101.

Man this show was great

Tax benefits.
Probably the only reason why Sholmo would ever be near the disgusting shill creatures known as Jewish women.

Right? Underrated too.

OR you could marry an asian who literally does all those things. Unless you fucked up and married a Korean which are just as shitty as white women.

What does this image mean?

>not raising redpilled children while your wife works.

The millennials exist because too many women were raising kids

My wife is basically perfect. Knows her place, has plenty of womanly skills, has never had a job, dropped out of high school.
This, except the nuclear family bit. The "nuclear family" is a destructive modern invention no better than single mothers. Multi-generational homes is how it's alwags been and how it should be. No real traditionalist supports "the nuclear family".

>durr
I'll say this every fucking thread I've seen this in. there has litterally never been a better time to be a house wife in 300 fucking years. fite me nigger.

Yes.

>
>This, except the nuclear family bit. The "nuclear family" is a destructive modern invention no better than single mothers. Multi-generational homes is how it's alwags been and how it should be. No real traditionalist supports "the nuclear family".
this is wrong in america because we have so much more space than you korea. not saying nuclear family is good, but its going to work better here than your country, which is why you see most of our conservatives shill it.

>implying any polack will ever touch a girl

I can't cook and rarely clean but my [spoiler]husband[/spoiler] takes care of that, or more recently has somehow tricked the kids into thinking it's fun to do chores while he shitposts on here

I don't think you are disagreeing with me.

Okay I'll take the b8. Explain yourself fag

How do I become an good housewife

>this is wrong in america
No, it isn't. Historically it was not the norm to abandon your elders.

We dont abandon our elders. They raise us and kick us out. That is the norm now.

1: be born female
2: learn to cook
3: learn to love a man properly and be loyal. Be virgin till married.
4: learn to raise kids.

B O N U S options:
>Learn to socialize well and get good, upstanding, friends
>Learn to increase attractiveness without being too revealing
>Learn to be low maintenance
>encourage your husband to do what's best for the family