ITT: Times meme magic won even though you didn't want it to

ITT: Times meme magic won even though you didn't want it to

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropology.msu.edu/anp206-us15/files/2012/05/Sauer-1992-Forensic-Anthropology-Race-Concept-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> when you don't want to be political, so you adopt extreme left leaning, cult-like practices for your company

Well deserved.

fuck off to your own board faggot

Can you tell me the story behind this? Did the devs go full blown accept refugees?

They removed JonTrons voice work from the game because of his (admittedly slightly radical) conservative view points

Seems like most of the complaints are about the camera controls.

What the fuck? Banjo-Kazooie has some of the most intuitive camera control of all time, why couldn't they just keep it?

Well that's retarded.

>Radical
Why does being a realist have to be radical? There are differences between races and sub-groups of people. That is a fact. These differences range from emotional intelligence, to actual brain capacity. It's all fact. We aren't equal. We evolved separately for the most part for 1000s of years. Anyone who believes otherwise is either lying, or a complete and utter shut in with no basis to make his/her points.

Jontron Akbar
shame really, I was looking forward to this until they decided to get all political

As much as I agree with you, it's definitely not an opinion that people are usually willing to throw out in public

anthropology.msu.edu/anp206-us15/files/2012/05/Sauer-1992-Forensic-Anthropology-Race-Concept-1.pdf

Even worse is that they crowdfunded by advertising he would have a voice for the game and then refused to refund when people wanted their money back after they removed him.

The funny part was the the game was finished. It was literally finished and if any left media or twitter fags got angry they could just say all the controversy came out after the product was finished.

Instead they had to virtue signal and announced they were going to patch out his voice the day the game came out. Apparently the number of people who wanted a refund was enough to severely jeopardize their company so they started mass banning all discussion on their forums and the steam forums about the whole thing. This pissed off the normies and killed any and all possibility for their company to be anything but a massive joke.

>IGN gives it a 7
>Polygon gives it a 5.5
I honestly thought polygon would be jacking off over how progressive the devs are but the gameplay was just so shit.

Im going to keep playing devil's advocate and point out the Kickstarter was closed before they even announced his voice. However they were still accepting donations at that point through PayPal I think so you could really look at it either way. It is true though that they game had already gone gold at the point they decided to remove it which is fucking retarded

To be fair these are "game journalists", you have to consider that they've never played Banjo-Kazooie or half the shit they have t-shirts of

It sounded radical because he incorrectly cited studies. He was put on the spot and should have been prepared.

Yep they could have had a smooth launch but they jeoperdized everything so they could virtue signal. Stupidest thing I have ever scene. No one even asked them to do it. It's not like they were being pressured by the left. They just decided to shoot themselves in the foot for no fucking reason.

>Anyone who believes otherwise is either lying, or a complete and utter shut in with no basis to make his/her points.

There are certain people in this world who should be banned from politics, academia, and the arts. They should have no influence in worldly matters until they actually live in it.

Go back to Sup Forumseddit.

>caring about vidya gaymes

fuck off

Theres threads about dragon lolis and traps up right now. This at least is related to politics.

dubz decides what we target next

You can't discuss this on Sup Forums. Neo Sup Forums will just get their fee fees hurt and the thread will get pruned and the mods ban you.

It's pretty sad really. Sup Forums really isn't that much different from reddit ideology wise.

Neofag was spamming them with threats, but you're correct that no left outlet that matters had made a stink about it.