8% of muricans are heavier than 600 lbs

>8% of muricans are heavier than 600 lbs.
When memes become real!

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>8% of muricans are heavier than 600 lbs.
sauce on this? i mean this being true would be very absurd r-right?

sauce on that stat pls

This, I can't believe that figure

Obviously not true retards

It's literally impossible for 1 in 10 people of a country to be over 600lbs are you retarded.

Sad but true! somebody posted Sup Forums with source but i didnt saved source.

>8%
>1 in 10
> a fucking leaf

But they identify as thin so it doesn't matter. They are trans-lean. Weight is a social construct. Checkmate blumpftards, I love watching you crash and burn like this.

Reminds me of this.

So to starve to death does one actually have to get thinner first? Like if he stopped eating entirely would he be able to lose like 100 lbs before he dies?

we are fat as fuck I mean there's no denying it really, I see ham goliaths daily

There is no way that's true. You'd see 8% or more of Walmart being that huge. I'd say 300 is an accurate number.

With draw all health care and off to the fat farm with everyone over a BMI level.

this is tragic man. hell on earth.

actually some fatso had survived one year only taking vitamin supplements.

>BMI
>Accurate

8% is still small

He'd be fine for awhile, but the fat around his heart would be eaten by the starving body and weaken the heart, possibly causing a heart attack

Do you realize how big 600 lbs is? I bet you don't see a 600 lb person a year, much less every day. People that are 600 lbs don't get out of the house even.

They are MBSUs (Mobile Burger Storage and Shielding Units), and are part of a top-secret government plan with a two-fold mission to (1) reduce casualties in the event of a suicide bombing by absorbing shrapnel, and (2) ensuring that the military has a food supply when our agricultural output plummets next year due to global warming.

Holy hell fat people disgust me.

brother of that abomination is fatter than 600 lbs and still mobile.

This guy gets really angry when he wants to eat and people (his dad, nurses,etc) are slow serving him. I'd feed this POS to the pigs..

How the fuck do you let yourself get that fat.
When your legs cease to look like legs and youre less mobile than Jabba the Hutt you should realize you have a fucking problem.

>lbs

who was so fucking retarded to decide to use this instead of kgs?

There's no way 8% is real, I've seen maybe 1 person above 600 lbs in my entire life.
350/400 lbs? perhaps, but not 600.
Either way they should be turned into soap.

Hm... could you literally use them like we do whales? Like do they have enough oil and fat to be commercially viable? What if we invent a new form of liposuction that could pay fatsos for the raw materials.

Fight Club, friendo.

Fight for meager servings of slop.

100% of Turks are mentally handicapped

They find someone who is codependent who will keep feeding them. At that point, they win; the achievement is unlocked and it's nom nom nom until a criticality event occurs.

I just meant in general, yeah 600 lbs is boogie level can't leave the house can't shit on a toilet big, I don't see those, but I do see some massive fucking big mac filled motherfuckers on the regular

Yes 25 million Americans look exactly like OPs pic, why the fuck are we replying to this shitpost again?

he means soap

Pounds aren't worth as much anymore though so it's fine

>nearly 1 in 10 americans is an invalid
nice figures there gypsy scum.

The same way you let yourself get >> that retarded

Ya straight up Bullshit

Why spread lies? This is what Jews and Democrats do.

Start investing in cemetery real estate. The number, and volumes, of corpses is going to do nothing but increase.

Try to find plots near a McDonald's or KFC so that the recently deceased have easy access to their creature comforts.

This.

>Canadian education

lel
it's one in 12.5 leaf.

We might have 3% over 350
8% over 600 is bullshit

saged

BMI is accurate for a large majority of the population

Nom nom nom

another statement without source from the turkish

>Cremation is not an option above 600 lbs due to fire hazards
He's right, reserve a bunch of plots.

You watch too much television, roach.

i believe fatties can live slightly longer without food and would lose weight along the way but would perish before being normal weight

abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/07/24/3549931.htm

>that arbitrary difference
Good thing we have a burger to correct dumb leaf mistakes so that the scientific experiment that is Sup Forums can run smoothly

I don't understand how you get like this.
I don't think I had the healthiest of food all my life, and to this day I still feel like I eat too much fast food and drink too much beer.
But I'm 25, 180lbs and 6'2

Bullshit.
There's plenty of fatties, but not THAT fat

>8% of muricans more than 600 lbs

Maybe by volume.

>arbitrary difference
Considering the population of America, a 2% difference represents around 6.3 million people.
Not that arbitrary.

% of muricans are heavier than 600 lbs.

It can't be 8% but..

What is the real percentage? I have a feeling it's going to be way too high.

Okay so 3.8 million are over 300 pounds?
That's 1.18% of the population.

So every 100th person is over 300 pounds in the US. That's 136 kg. Damn.

>99% of muslims are terrorists
When memes become real!

It's the cost of freedom

The world would be a better place if people just dropped dead immediately after reaching a certain BMI.

BMI is retarded. I lift 5 days a week and BMI says I'm overweight, even though it's almost all muscle (9% bodyfat last time I checked).

BMI is shit. I was a medic in the army and had to do the weigh-ins every year and really ripped dudes were classified as "obese" because muscle weighs more than fat. I would just write down whatever put them in "normal" to spare them weight loss classes they didn't need.

>smallfats
gets me everytime

We aren't talking about people with a lot of muscle

>a large majority of the population
Reading is hard

9% bf who are you trying to fool?

t. /fit/

>all those 600 pound people are just really, really buff

Really makes me think

>when /k/ crossposts in Sup Forums

there are plenty of fatties with some heavy dense muscle under the blubber. not all fat fucks are Tumblr-tier fat fucks.

"I dont have a source to prove my claim"

>Autism

You don't seem to understand what "a large majority of the population" means. Do medics have to pass a literacy test?

It's hilarious how liberals obsess with being perceived as beautiful while going out of their way to make themselves as repulsive as possible be it obesity, tattoos, piercings, hairstyles, hormones deforming their bodies, any way they can make themselves uglier.

>Canadians don't understand the law of large numbers

How are you defining "large majority"? Just some arbitrary number you pulled out of thin air?

If degrade beauty then nobody is actually beautiful
Beauty equality now

If you*

>400,000 Americans fall into 400+ lb super-massive category

in your pic

It's accurate for enough people that you can't just write it off because some ripped dudes throw it off. I believe studies show that it actually fucks up more in the other direction; it calls overweight people a healthy weight. But it's still accurate enough to be used effectively

GTFO Roach...
If that stat is true there must be herds of fat motherfuckers roaming the plains, cuz I see dozens of people every fucking day, and over 250 is big..... Some people are overweight by varying degrees, but no more so than most other countries that have food I see vidya of....

No, once you run out of glycogen stores the body runs off fat, but your brain will only run 75% off fat and needs the other source of energy from protein or glycogen, if it gets nothing it will convert muscle into glycogen to feed its remaining 75% need, if this continues the tissue around the organs and heart will be catabolized and death from a major heart attack will occur.

So you can "starve" to death even if youre 500+ lbs if you dont get protein.

He's a big guy

Think of all the calories you folks could burn by learning to operate a clutch and gear stick.

what gets me is how they can't seem to understand that the actual compassionate perspective would be to care about people even if they were ugly. Instead they insist that ugly = beauty because they can't fathom not being cunts to the unfortunate

No shit you retard, they can't fucking move so they all stay at home, are you dumb or what

Interesting. Thanks. I wish I could be fat for a day just to roll down hill but I don't want to live with the consequences.

for you