>Hate maintaining the house
>Need to maintain the house enough so that it doesent collapse
>Must maintain to keep the house from collapsing

Explain yourselves people

>neccesary thing
>no wanna do
>must do

don't reproduce

Wage slave is pretty cuck but actual sex slave like in demonic Israel is ultimate cuck. They take children little girls and rape them constantly until they are tossed into organ harvesting or darker.

Jews lead the world in human trafficking and sexual slaveholding.

There's no other option /thread

I love my job.

Maybe if you were not a little bitch like you are you could do something productive with your life.

But no, watching anime and shitposting on /mlp/ is quite an excitement for your pathetic life.

People like you are the reason the west is losing to sandniggers.

Kys neckbeard, no on will miss you.
Your dad think you are a total failure.
Your mom hate the day she didn't made a blowjob instead.
Your cousins laugh at you every time they are forced to stay with you each Christmas diner.
The pizza pizza delivery guy cry every time he get an order of tendies from your address because he will have to thear you talking about rainbow dash.

sage

Please go back to the reddit

Go back to your basement neckbeard.

I am here since 2009.

This isn't a vicious cycle. Go away.

lrn2logic

I'm only working for someone else until I save enough seed capital to start my business, and, as far as jobs go, I enjoy what I do.

Sure, having to work for a living isn't ideal, but it's necessary. People who opt out just because they don't like it deserve no support from the rest of us.

grow up

>hate working
That's where you're wrong.

I don't hate working though. The structure of having a schedule I have to adhere to prevents me from feeling anxiety, and I have lots of disposable income. I may gripe about the details of my job sometimes, but I never dread going to work.

>hate working

Maybe if you're some shitty online cartoonist for a no-name publication.

Or does he do it for free?

>being a bum
I know you pinko fucks in Canada hate to work but most grown ups get over being a lazy piece of shit in their 20s, when they starve a little.

Same, I love my job.
Nice people, constantly learning new things, plenty of big clients, free breakfast

you never quit working retard you always need money
the only way to free yourself is by opening your own business, be it by being a seller, manufacturer or your craft (art).

its all about saving, something amerishits can't do

>earn 100
>consume 80
>save 20 each month
>in a year you have enough capital to start up your own thing and put your back into it

its not that hard, if you are hard working

>working at a job you hate
only cucks do this

I work 8 hours a day at something I love and get paid twice what I can comfortably live on

I like working
Making things and creating stuff is great.
It's nice that they pay me to go it, allows me to do more of the same in my free time.

>you never quit working retard you always need money

Maybe if you're a pooruvian.
I fully intend to stop working before I'm 40.

The house(s) will be paid off in less than 10 years and once that's done I can live in one off the rent from the other.
Add in some extra money and there you are.