Is there are a correlation between being neckbeard and being right-wing???

is there are a correlation between being neckbeard and being right-wing???

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
express.co.uk/life-style/health/400089/Physically-stronger-men-are-more-likely-to-be-right-wing
news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/news-story/7717e27c386b2d310c4452ff804c006d
dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-more-attractive-study-reveals/
dailywire.com/news/13285/most-left-wing-protesters-live-mom-and-dad-joseph-curl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also i look like exact same with the guy on left, should i kill myself?

I look like if these two did the fusion dance

The correlation is between pent-up rage, autism and NEET virgin types with a fervor in Trump support.

Basically, a bunch of immature, infantile NEETS just want to see the political process burn because they have no stakes in it, and they find it funny that Trump was elected. They truly give no fucks about any policy decisions that are made, because they won't affect the edgy NEET living in his parent's house.

(you)

Yes. Virgin, sexually frustrated neckbeard are right wing. They hate women and minorities and believe to be superior.

No. Get a haircut, start shaving. For fucks sake stop walking around looking like that. It's not hard to be clean shaven and have an okay haircut. Lifting would also help.

>is there are a correlation between being neckbeard and being right-wing???

No, cherry picking is common on both sides. However, lefties have more numales. But most atheists are over there too, and they make up the majority of neckbeards. The right has more joe schmoes or atleast people that perceive themselves that way. Not really a good or bad thing.

I own a home, wife three teenage kids, masters in finance - Trump destroying the system is a bonus to the chaos he causes. I'm for it even when I'm directly affected.... you just have no principles.

>Imperial German flag
>totally not nazi
yeah, that's right

>Turk

Just lose weight and trim beard so you don't look like a fat isisist

The only reason this edgy retard is using an imperial flag is because he's too pussy to be waving one with a swastika in public.

I have this very same flag hanging in my living room

Thats not a Naziflag you uneducated faggot

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
express.co.uk/life-style/health/400089/Physically-stronger-men-are-more-likely-to-be-right-wing
news.com.au/lifestyle/fitness/strong-men-more-likely-to-have-right-wing-views-study-reveals/news-story/7717e27c386b2d310c4452ff804c006d
dailycaller.com/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-more-attractive-study-reveals/

I see you still don't understand what anecdotal evidence is Slavshit. 0/10, learn to read.

₽0.50 былo внeceнo нa вaш кpeмлинcкий cчeт

I associate the ugly neckbeard look with the left wing and atheism, because of the sheer number of ugly, badly dressed hairy guys who preach those ideologies. Same for women, the ugly shabby ones who look like would fit in on a mental ward tend to be left wing. I think it's because they are useless and insecure and need that big nannying government and diminished responsibility that leftism provides.

His sample size is small, guess what P values do? Help you normalize varying results and sample sizes into comparable groups. It is call efficacy.

Also, Taleb is a pretty respected statistical analyst, published in journal and book - so even if he IS tongue in cheek, he isn't doing it unaware.

Dunno but three years ago I was a fat leftist, now I'm a fit Sup Forumsack

>Machines are Bourgeois

Top laughs, at my gym the guys doing free weights are jacked while the guys on machines are pretty normal looking.

That's the case with right wingers too. /mlpol/ proves this i anything.

Good looking people don't care about politics because they don't feel the need to identify with a group.

both look like uncivilized rats. they'll both hang on the day of the rope.

I look more like the dude on the right. gtfo commie.

So half the country are NEETs.

Gotcha.

>the presidents actions wont affect american citizens if they live in their parents basement

Are you getting payed to look this retarded?
>dailywire.com/news/13285/most-left-wing-protesters-live-mom-and-dad-joseph-curl

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html

Hillary guy definitely just posting for the strange.

Fuck off

saged

>just want to see the political process burn because they have no stakes in it,

Perhapse the powers that be should not have spent decades setting up a situation like that.
It's not like there wernt warnings, China and India face similar problems millions of men with no stake in the future of thier countries.

But nope. Someone decided the needs of the few outweighed the needs of the many.

I just want civil war

Can confirm. I was in the gym on election night and all the chads were standing by the TV cheering every time a state was called for Trump. Very magical experience I will remember all my life.

Exactly. Normal looking is bourgeois, dumbass.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.

City folks were too smart to get duped by establishment

(Checked)
Sunflowerfag here, we fucking love Kobach. He's Making Chads Great Again.

63 mil / 319 mil = 20% of the population voted for Trump

While mr left looks like shit, the faggot on the right is not universally attractive in case you thought that.