Are you pro capital punishment?

Are you pro capital punishment?

Seems like a pretty anti-Western thing to have

Eugenics and proper population controls should render capital punishments obsolete

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_colony
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. it kills too many innocents. I would support replacing it with a national stand your ground law instead. you kill more actual bad guys that way

lmao even africans are starting to do away with it and americans are still using it

I support it for extraordinarily violent crimes, top tier organized crimes, treason and high level corporate corruption.

The main argument against it isn't legitimate. It costs ~$900k for a death penalty trial vs. ~$400k for a life penalty trial in the USA sure, but after the trials and appeals a deadman costs ~$10/yr and a lifer costs ~$140k/yr.

>it kills too many innocents
Some 92% of lifers die in American prisons. If preventing innocent deaths was the litmus test we wouldn't imprison anyone, we wouldn't arm our police, we wouldn't have a military, etc. Far more innocent Americans die in police raids each year than are executed and posthumously found innocent, should we ban police raids and ask politely for them to come outside every single time by that logic?

I hate that fucking map.

Absolutely, if you take life you lose the right to yours. I'd prefer the victims family decide on death v life with out parole though, seems like just restitution for the theft of life they took.

If they're wrongly put in prison they can be released afterwards moron. Can't do that with execution

Not the current way that it's done, too expensive. They should just shoot them instead of spending thousands of dollars on pharmaceuticals.

>Russia
>no executions
I sincerely doubt that

I dont like the idea of the government reserving the right to execute its own citizens, at the same time, I love the idea of literally purging people incompatible with society

I'm totally split honestly.

If you have no rehab programs in jail and you have sentences of life in prison, you bettter kill them

Need second map about max sentences in years. Spain max around 20 years in prison.

In Russia people misteriously die in prison very often but not officially.

>Belarus only based country in Europe
>also only country to have 'white' in its name
how can other Shitskinistans even compete?

The stupidity of capital punishment.
>>You fuck up, big time, nigger tier fuck up.
>>You know death sentence is waiting for you
>>Why surrender? just kill some more people before they take you.

>treason
Have fun being executed for having a different opinion then what the mainstream sees as fit. Being for capital punishment means allowing the government to decide if you should be alive or not.

Expel them to Mexico. They can do whatever they want except come back. Problem solved.

>Seems like a pretty anti western thing
Who cares if its western or not, if someone is convicted of rape or murder they should be given the death penalty no questions asked. Stop giving them life sentences which is just a paid for hotel where they can leech off tax dollars. Other crimes should just be punished with whippings, beatings or community service but definitely not the prison system that rapes taxpayer money

I like this

>implying

Pro for crimes against the state only, treason and terrorism.

Tfw Hadia is the only politican in Norway who is pro Death penalty

>someone is convicted of rape
That college girl you fucked at the bar accuses you of rape, and her stupid feminist friends corroborate her testimony. Thanks to progressive leftist influence on the legal system, the standard of proof was eroded, so you get convicted of rape.

Have fun with your execution, you asked for it.

Why?

No, just remove the threat to the public with life imprisonment. Give the inmate only the bare essentials, not video game consoles like Sweden. "Torture/execution as a deterrent" is for ooga-booga tribes, not civilization.

> implying there arnt any fates worse than death

try a few years in solitary... srsly i dont really give a fuck about the edath penalty; kindof agaist because it cant be reversed... but neither can the 20 best years of your life be given back.

i feel much more strongly about the right to choose your own destiny. everyone, especially people in prisons, should have reasonable access to some humane form of sudoku.much more humane and would free up a lot of cell space.

>anti western

Fuck off, the death penalty has been a thing in Europe for hundreds of years, and has only been abolished in the last decades because of pacifists/cucks/jews and other retards thinking it's somehow a wrong thing to do.

I advocate the expansion and streamlining of the death penalty.

People came up with an elegant solution to this a long time ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_colony

I'd like it more if they rounded up the scum on death row and sent them to an isolated island. Then they can battle it out for their freedom, Running Man style, while we get to watch on TV. The only twist is that the winner doesn't actually get pardoned, he gets executed instead.

Many people have been executed wrongly.

It doesn't work.

>life goes to shit
>lose your mind and just kill some people in a fit of rage
>realize what you've done and there is no way to avoid a cruel and unusual prison system for life
>kill yourself

Too expensive for a non-deterrent punishment.