Why don't Muslims have a global leader like Catholics do?

Why don't Muslims have a global leader like Catholics do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khawarij
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvq59FPgx88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because no one's been able to reestablish the Caliphate yet ya dingus

The global leader is God I guess.

Because there is no caliph, and hasn't been for a long time

whenever they get one, he just explodes

Anyway, I don't Muslims really would even if supposedly a caliphate came. Much like Christians , beliefe in the last day and that Jesus will come back. Let alone
(I forget the name, but the fake guy with the eye pretending to be God) on the last day. So yeah

Who would want to lead those scum

Kikes holding them back... but soon.

but they do

their global leader is a rock, they all pray to it 5 times a day to give it energy

lol the Iranian guy?

They are praying towards God's house? Not the rock itself.

He's the current leader of the muslims until the mahdi returns. Thats why some muslims even call him Imam instead of Ayatollah

Pic related is why.
I'm not Muslim but everyone should study what the crypto Jew Freemason Ataturk did to the calipha.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is the Calif

>high heels
God fucking dammit

The shia do.

Only for the shia muslims

thinking the same thing

You need to remember that this was the point of Jews and 'Judaism' tho... And then I guess it back fired and created to other religions more closer towards each other than Judaism.
But this will always happen when Jews are in power.

... He's ded bro.

This. Meet the muslim pope. He's a real peaceful guy.

Pic related

I'm sorry mate I'm not comprehending what you are trying to say.
Are you saying Jews created Islam?

The muslims killed all people with intelligence. therefore no one is smart enough to suggest having a leader. they're to busy killing eachother

Pic related is why i agree

muslims had one for 1200 years which was the caliph but an infidel sadly from my country appeared and abolished it. may allah curse him and let him burn in hell.

No, he is the leader of all muslims. He has a yuuuge following among sunni's as well. Its only saudi wahhabists who don't like him because they want to use islam and muslims like sheep for their own nefarious purposes.

Because they can't stop fighting among each other. Imagine choosing a new muslim-pope: people will die over that shit.

Cause of the many small differences in belief they fight over.

They can have a global leader one day then next week that leader would get assassinated for putting the trash out on a Friday instead of a Thursday proving he wasn't a real Muslim.

This maked me like Ataturk

No no. I mean, the point of your post about Jews doing such to another people of power, in this case Muslim. Let's say that the religion Judaism was made up by the original Israelites to show the rest of the world that Jews are God's chosen people. So of course Jews would want to abolish beliefs of others.
In other words, this image.

Also, didn't Christianity sorta come from this Jewish religion and Islam certainly is very similar to Christianity

>implying islam isn't inherently evil

Well they did the same thing to the Christians. Just look at what they did to the institution of monarchy in France, and especially Russia.

I was talking about ataturk only. The french revolution was a mistake i agree.

So you're saying the roman empire collapsed because of christianity?

when will this cuckstianity meme die?

They do its ISIS.

They kept beheading him in less than 12 hours, so at some point the traditional was left as no one wanted to be the leader of peacefulness.

OK I understand your point better now.
>Let's say that the religion Judaism was made up by the original Israelites
This is a contentious issue. We don't really know who modern day Ashkenazis are. Some say they are Khazars, some say they are possibly Egyptians, others contend that they are actually Europeans who converted to Judaism. You will have to research and figure out what seems most plausible to you.
>didn't Christianity sorta come from this Jewish religion and Islam certainly is very similar to Christianity
Somewhat. They trace to the same patriarchs going back to Adam but they have radically different beliefs and world view. Modern Judaism also has the Talmud which is a completely foreign text to the old testament, so personally I would say that they (Islam/Christianity) share essentially no relationship with modern Judaism.

How could they keep massacring each other if they all followed the same leader? They prefer it this way.

No no. Just what Judaism might be about.

Because Muslims dont worship men like Christians do

Well that's hypocritical but I understand the sentiment you are expressing.

Oh yeah they keep massacring each other all right.
No it is not sunni vs shia, its sunni and shia vs wahhabists (saudis) and salafists (their drones)

1. Christians do not worship men.
2. Muslims claim not to worship Muhammad, yet their actions belie this claim as they consider any criticism of Muhammad to be blasphemous.

Muslims have also raised the Qur'an to the position of an idol.

Muslims are a deluded people who think they are following God but they're actually in the snare of Satan. Islam is the religion of doublethink. Nothing about it is really what it says on the surface.

the quickest summary would be because saudis decided to position themselves as leaders of islam as custodians of mecca ( but ended up existing that capacity largely for sunnis) - this gives their state legitemacy and lets them omnomnom oil rents.

the iranian ayatollahs represented sort-of leadership of the shiites, but there is no centralised leadership because no caliphate.

The idea of caliphate is difficult in today's geopolitical landscape because its borders extend to where ever its faithful are. its not tied down to a piece of land. and so you can see how well that has gone islamic state, which bills itself as the caliphate..

>all these people call isis a legit caliphate
Every reputable scholar rejects isis and labels them khawarij. Unfortunately the prophet says these dogs of hellfire will make lives for muslims hard until the last day
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khawarij

Muhammad is the perfect man to God.
All Muslims strive to be like him, not worship him.
Meanwhile you are polytheist and worship three Gods while entrusting some pedo in Rome to interpret the word of God.
Plz

exactly this

>snare of Satan
You do know that Islam considers Abraham and Jesus as prophets too right? We just dont think he is the son of God who should be worshiped

your post is fucky

>Polytheist
>Worship three gods
>Pedo in Rome to interpret

That's only catholics, m8. I'm protestant. We worship God and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Protestants strive to be like Jesus, not worship Jesus.

Mohammad can suck a dick. The Pope can continue sucking dicks.

He got BTFO by Ataturk.

its better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven, user.

>worship three Gods
Who the fuck told you what Christianity was? A Mormon? The one, true, jealous God has three faces. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one and the same. If you can't accept this concept, you refuse to acknowledge the premise everyone else is on when talking about Christianity. You refuse to accept what it is in concept. It's like arguing against Russia when you think it's bordering Texas and it's corrupt with drug crime gangs that mutilate people into misshapen pinatas and send their product across the border.

>Meanwhile you are polytheist and worship three Gods while entrusting some pedo in Rome to interpret the word of God
>this is what muslims think Christianity is
Your "perfect man" raped an 8 year old girl, so no wonder your nations are so terrible since you set the bar for perfection so low.

You guys follow Paul not Jesus.

They do, israel.

>having to go through this much mental gymnastics to justify three Gods and A GOD having A SON
Kek

No, we follow Jesus.

why strive to be like jesuss when u can strive to be like gustav adolf?

>raped
>implying they had sex when she was 8
WRONG

Considering Muhammad committed many evils, calling him perfect (and an excellent example for all Muslims to emulate) further proves Islam is inherently demonic. It teaches vice as virtue and evil as good. As I said, this is all part of the Islamic doublethink.

Also, a daily reminder that the Qur'an proves itself as false by making testifiably false claims about Christian beliefs and the holy trinity. We know what Christians believed at the time of Muhammad, and the Qur'an is wrong about it. Since Muslims draw their learning about Christianity from Islamic sources, they understandably completely misunderstand what Christianity actually teaches and have these false ideas like worship of three gods and so forth.

Also, you don't understand the role of the Pope. He cannot and doesn't just "interpret" at his own desire. He upholds and confirms and safeguards the tradition. Some of his opinions are wrong. There is a difference between pope the man and pope the office.

Of course. The Jesus of the Qur'an is also very different from the real Jesus. That's part of the Satanic deception that Islam is through and through.

I like this picture. She deserves to be bullied.

It's best not to have someone like Pope ruining your reputation.

This. They nominally had one with the Ottomans at the latest but by that point a lot of their subjugated arabs got tired of their shit so even then it really counted in just roachland.

It'll take another state to control the majority of Muslims before we have another Caliphate I wager.

>The Jesus of the Qur'an is also very different from the real Jesus
Wrong
>Muhammed (pbuh) commited many evils
He did not. He was a brave and just man

What in the fuck am I looking at?

Jesus said to uphold the commandments but paul had to make christianity serviceable to the gentiles
then constantine added said pagan shit to make the romans feel at home. Christmas used to be banned in massachusettes because of its pagan origins

WTF is that on the left?

>He was a brave and just man
Considering Muslims are lacking in the most basic senses of morality and decency, a "brave and just" man to you is clearly an evil man to everybody else.

Because Muhammed the pedo rapist is better than some pedo in Rome?

What is it with these desert religions and rape/pedophilia?

We do uphold the commandments.

There's actually a really good explanation on this. Similar to: youtube.com/watch?v=Uvq59FPgx88

They did and he (((died)))

Implying the differences matter anyway since you Christians and Muslims worship the same God and have almost the same belief about almost everything.

No, Paul is not a leader he is an equal to us.

Because I don't want my kids to be blacked 400 years later.

Modern, forward-looking Great Britain in all its glory, bigot.

Pls send nukes, thx.

Why y'all eat pork then. Old testament banned it and jesus said he wouldnt change shit

God said we could eat pork in the New Testament.

>We're going to make the new testament so great
>The old testament is a multi-billion dollar disaster
>everyone will be saved, let me tell you

Why don't Christians have a global leader like the Shia do?

>thanks paul

I would suck on her feet, they look pretty.

well, if you like a rather serious answer, i will give you one.

Unlike Christianity, islam does not believe in a 'middle man' aka someone like the pope. No pope, father, bishop and all that jazz

There are some positions that are somewhat respected but not pope-tier, best two that come into mind are shiekh el Alzahr who is the top of Alzahr, a respected beacon for Islamic studies in middle east and of course Khadem El harmeen El sharifeen who is basically the current ruler of saudi arabia who forsee Mecca and Medina, the most two holiest places for muslim.

You have the Shia of course, but i don't have a clue about their proper heretical traditions

but they do, what do you mean

Can you answer my question?

Why are Muslims so obsessed with sacred geometry and fractals? It looks like they designed the insides of their mosques after smoking dmt. I think it's very beautiful though.

>>The Jesus of the Qur'an is also very different from the real Jesus
>Wrong

Right, friend. The Jesus in the Koran is a counterfeit Christ - a human prophet, not the divine Messiah prophesied in the Old Testament.

Evidently the Muslim and Christian end-times stories line right up, by the way. The Twelfth Imam is apparently the spitting image of the Antichrist.

Protestant here, Jesus is God, if you don't worship Him, you're not a Christian...

no clue.

keep in mind that the Islamic culture is an amalgamation of cultures in the middle east (and other regions) which was affect by/affected other cultures. Maybe it was a Persian thing and then Muslims across all of their conquests integrated it in their culture.

maybe it was their way to express structural art since statues were haram. i don't have a solid answer for you, sorry.

But he is the messiah. Its just gonna be awkward when he comes back and sees people worshipping him. Muslims think it jesus wasnt killed in the first place. No dieing for your sins and all that jazz. God punished judas for betrayal by making him looked like jesus, then God raised jesus to heaven. Hes still alive and is going to live out the rest of his human life on earth when he returns. Twelfth imam? Idk about shia stuff. You mean imam al-mahdi?

They had one until 1920. They have one now too. But most of them are liberal secular dupes who don't know any better.

>Muslims think it jesus wasnt killed in the first place. No dieing for your sins and all that jazz. God punished judas for betrayal by making him looked like jesus, then God raised jesus to heaven. Hes still alive and is going to live out the rest of his human life on earth when he returns
Yeah, see, everything you said here isn't Biblical.

Like the white house? Oh, I doubt that would ever happen...

>He has a yuuuge following among sunni's as well.

Stop talking out of your ass you scum. Not everyone in Sup Forums is stupid.

bc apes can not into cooperation in long terms
it is obvious

There is no 'man of god' in Islam.
We have scientists(shaikh)(scholars).
We have no priests or pope.
Everything is written in the Quran and Hadith.
When we have a question, there is always Tafsir of Quran and Hadith.
If it is not in Quran or Hadith, we ask scholars that base their answers on similar subjects in Quran or Hadith.

As for the 'caliph' thing.
It is just there to keep us united. It is not there to 'lead a war against non-muslims in the name Allah'

Caliph means a successor to a previous ruler that enforces Islam in the places he rules.

that's okay, we don't have to kill each other over our differences in faith. personally i don't trust a lot of the bible because it's not in it's original aramaic and the whole unknown authors thing.