Afrikaner Charlize Theron is turning her adopted black son into a girl

How can we support White Liberals effeminizing Niggers?
bet.com/lifestyle/2017/01/20/charlize-theron_s-son-is-transitioning.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exposethemall2.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/tennessee-couple-adopt-8-negroes-from-sierra-leone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET THE JEWISH TREATMENT NIGGERS?
BLACK SISSY BOIS BTFO

Wow someone call the PETA, animal abuse is truly out of control.

TOLL STATUS:

[ ] Not paid
[x] Paid

Black guys make good traps. They're not pretty, but they're more convincing.

Not because they look feminine, but because black women look masculine in the first place.

kek, hilarious
white supremacy in action there

More importantly, how do we get human garbage like this locked up for child abuse.

It's amazing how there are so many transitioning kids, coincidentally when the media tells everyone how in vogue it is. Now mums can stay shit posting on Facebook all day about their 'journey' as they do irreversible psychological and physical damage to children.

The virtues signal so brightly, you don't even need eyes to them.

damn, millenial woes aged horible

Lmfao that picture and title is thee perfect description of liberals, they treat niggers as their pets.

Literally cat-ladies except with niggers instead of cats.

her pet nigger is all kinds of fucked up, wait till that coon is 15 -18 shes gonna get murdered like her mom killed her dad.

What a sick sense of humor she has.

So? She wasnt happy with the product she bought and now she's returning it. It's no big deal.

sick world

HOLY SHIT KEK !!!

WE NEED TO PUSH THIS

Bretty good for a leaf

Doxxing does things to a man...

Charlize Theron was gorgeous.
>White women age horribly.

Sean Penn must have fucked her head up completely.

It's all his fault. Just ask ElChapo.

Whites are the only people on the planet to adopt the kids of another race, but now it gets even worse, now they turn them into homosexual crossdressers...

she looks like a child abuser

ugly white trash

WHY DO WHITE WOMEN KEEP ADOPTING AFRICAN KIDS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEE

>single celebrity mom of another race

this poor kid didn't stand a fucking chance

>rich white spinsters start adopting 3rd worlders to sterilize them

i'm ok with this trend

I think they're just trying to see how many rules of nature they can defile before god has to step in and change his mind about the "not flooding humans to death" deal he made.

Bad Furiosa!

>tfw you live in a timeline where whites were so pissed off in South Africa, they trap out their adopted nigger children

exposethemall2.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/tennessee-couple-adopt-8-negroes-from-sierra-leone/

Where are all the Chinks adopting nigger babies?

Where are all the rich Arabs adopting nigger babies?

Where are all the rich Spics adopting nigger babies?

ONLY CRACKERS ADOPT NIGGER BABIES.

future house servants

they used to be carrying dogs around in their purse with them, it was just the natural evolution of a moronic trend attention whoring 20 somethings who grew into attention whoring grandmothers followed.

These fucks could have changed thousands of lives with a moderate tax expent donation of a large building with running water and bunk beds in one of these countries but instead decided to walk around with their liberal talking point literally on their wrist.

they are literally pets to them.

You ever see an inexperienced dog owner? They love their cute puppy and then shower them with attention. Then the dog gets older, bigger, less cute. The owner ignores the dog, and the dog runs wild essentially - destructive behaviour, no obedience.

Imagine what will happen to these kids.

Owning a mini nigger is essentially the ultimate bragging right within hollywood. Elevates the shallow woman's ego.

>"check out my thoroughbred dindu - got him as a souvenir from that nigger colony!"

This kid OBVIOUSLY doesn't want to get his penis chopped off.

The A stands for Avians dumbass.

Edina 'Eddy' Monsoon: Pats?
Patsy Stone: No, Eddie.
Edina 'Eddy' Monsoon: He's Black?
[visions of a mixed-race toddler dance through Edina's head]
Edina 'Eddy' Monsoon: I'm gonna have a mixed-race baby! I'm gonna have a mixed-race baby, darling!
Patsy Stone: It doesn't make any difference, it's still a baby!
Edina 'Eddy' Monsoon: It makes a difference, darling, a mixed-race baby is the finest accessory a person in my position could ever have, sweetheart! Oh, my God, it's the must-have of the season! It's the CHANEL of babies!

This all the way.

White leftists view brown people as some sort of adorable pet. They'll give money, help them, but only because they think they're helping some abandoned animal.

That's why tolerate things like Muslims, despite their culture having everything against what the leftist believes.

Leftists can do this because brown people aren't humans to them.

Sure, it sounds nice at first.

SOMEONE SHOW THIS TO NIGGER TWITTER

pathological altruism. saviour complex.

This what happens when their are no strong manly fathers in the picture.

You mean Sean Penn?

FUCKING FAT CUNT BITCH

I hope her nigger child murders her out of revenge.

I don't often agree with this, but couldn't agree more.

Jesus fucking Christ... Why isn't this considered child abuse? She is doing it for the fucking camera to show everyone how progresive is she, whole ruining that kid's whole life

A white couple adopts a couple of bulls for their blonde daughters.

#justwhitethings

Thats just cruel. Women are fucked up.

Kek

Mommy writes about her daughter's first crush. :D

This could be her first baby, yes?

lol

Bullshit she returned the first one for being defective

>OC is way better than western MD

I guess if you're a fucking leftwing faggot. It's literally the only free part of MD anymore.

Who cares? It's just a niglet.
This shit's going to backfire on her, anyways. You burn the coal, you pay the toll - once the kid's around 16 years old he'll probably murder the bitch.

Look at the smile on her face as she drags around her tranny nigger. I think she adopted it for this sole purpose.

>and my son promptly stole it

And this will be their first fight.

he used to be manly before he was married to madonna.

>worse

No, my Mongolian brother, this is the system correcting itself.

Trannies can't breed.

>>and my son promptly stole it
Like potery

I kind of even feel bad for him.
Not even brute deserve such humiliation.

Their first fight.

>black

wew I almost cared

Praise kek.

>Who cares? It's just a niglet.
Every single being that lives on this planet has a soul. That kid's soul is being tortured and i care about things like this

>"It’s not 100 percent certain if he is actually transitioning or if he’s just a young non-conformist when it comes to his style choices."
> 5-year-old child

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>gender choice is a privilege and due to whites being the epitome of privilege in society we need to shame and disallow all whites from daring to steal more privilege and redistribute it to minorities who are desperately in need of more rights
>remember to shame white transgenders and cheer on minority transgenders
How's that?

They better used to that sort of view. I need to ask. What well to black kids turn out when raised by white parents exclusively? I bet a lot better.

>Every single being that lives on this planet has a soul.

Niggers aren't alive. They're like viruses.

What?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I FUCKING HATE NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Because you are cuck.

So chimped out and decided to cut his balls off. Ebola would be more kind than that

ICE CUBES IN CHARDONNAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eastern shore isnt bad outside of niggerbury

kek, i love pictures like these

As a black man this infuriates me on a visceral level. Wtf is wrong with white people.

nothing wrong with me

BAVI i guess.

We're watching the birth of a serial killer.

"Manson was forced to go to school in a girl's dress by his uncle, who thought the boy was a sissy."

This is what happens when you don't believe in natural selection. Hard working and good looking white people, instead of passing their genes down and more creating hard working and good looking kids, adopt other people's lazy and forgotten children.

Seriously. What do you think is going to happen to humanity 100 years down the road? This is going to favor the lazy, violent, and careless gene. Today they'll outnumber us 2:1, in a few years 10:1, in a few decades 100:1. This system cannot and will not work. Civilization is going to crumble.

Idiocracy was right.

>bbcfest

what's she trying to tell you, Sup Forums?

>Leftists can do this because brown people aren't humans to them.

Maybe we aren't so different from them after all.