xhamster.com/user/video/iVoy/new-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1htMItgWeHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

you are getting awoo awoo awoo

MORE PRESSURE

MORE

DO NOT LET THE DEMOCRATS DERAIL THIS HAPPENING

Daily reminder that there is a 100% correlation between awoo posters and people who the back of their ears smells like cheese.

Fake news

How do I stop seeing Ana Kasparian as hot?

Langur Libido

>The swamp is not just Washington DC but also Hollywood and whatever city these network and cable channels are based.

Washington: Politics, journalism
New York: finance, journalism
L.A.: entertainment media
San Francisco: technology industry

These are the four capitals that constitute the globalist quadrangle

Is Dave Rubin OK?

Isn't he a Democrat?

Get laid

I hope Rhodes hangs first. What an insufferable cuck.

I like to think all awoo posters are actually real life awoos.

He's an alright guy

Surili Semantics

Get better taste in women. The only thing that makes her attractive is that she is bitchy, skinny, and strongly believes in the retarded shit that she does. That's a combination that makes a lot of women seem more attractive than they are.

>nakedgun_nothingtoseehere.gif

Are we the good guys?

I don't know much about him but I saw some video where he was basically getting fed up with other Democrats

Wrong. I showered not three hours ago and cleaned back there.

Douc Dogmatics

This is what's required to lay some asphalt on the ground.

REALLY HMMS MY ALMONDS

Yes

One day soon the world will see that blind tolerance leads to collapse

I mean you can jerk off to evil women you hate. That crazy redhead bitch yelling at the couple kissing in public has tons of nude vids and I jacked it last night to them.

of course

He's a good liberal.

>good
>bad

We're just the guys with the guns.

What's this thing about Trump and Internet providers and giving away our data and shit? I haven't heard about it in the news, but someone told me about it today.

Last thread. I'm sure one of you monkeys can figure out to make copy and paste thread information

>Armenian
>Works for a t*rkish genocide-denier

She-cuck/10

>big gov't is good goyim

FIRE ALL MAGA CANNONS

Yours would have to smell that way to know.

I just read that Rand Paul is going to subpoena Susan Rice to testify in front of Congress.

Major shit is going down right now on Healthcare

It's LITERALLY fake news

Indri Intellect

>this Susan Rice interview

He became purple-pilled after Milo sucked him off

Link? I need it for research?

Tell yourself she's a tranny.

When the FUCK is Gorsuch getting confirmed?

J U S T
U
S
T

We're the bad goyim.

Theyre about to pass HFCs version of Healthcare bill.

Monkey metaphysics

My prognosis is that suddenly liberals will care about who owns the newspaper again kek

Right after Gorsuch we'll probably hear about Healthcare. Along with the Travel Ban heading up to scotus for a favorable ruling in trumps direction.
I hope he makes the travel ban permanent.

Friday. Turtleman already filed for cloture to break the incoming filibuster.

xhamster.com/user/video/iVoy/new-1.html

Disgusting pig.

sounds comfy

>Republicans fucking up the first time meant they weren't ever going to touch healthcare again, the Dems have won forever

This and Gorsuch getting the nomination ruins about 99% of all the shilling copypasta.

Women who try to act 'hot' aren't the real thing.

True beauty speaks for itself.

The party lines are crumbling, the neolibs and neoconservatives are identical and infest both parties at the top.

ONE TICKET

They are not quite there yet, but they are making progress. Closer than last week.

Welp

And actually it was himself in Liverpool

>This and Gorsuch getting the nomination ruins about 99% of all the shilling copypasta.
Don't forget when the wall moves from bidding phase to construction phase. That's going to be a shitter shoah.

Rubin has become red-pilled

tru
"acting sexy" comes out of insecurity

Of course

Our ancestors smile on us. They couldn't possibly imagine an evil as global and culturally entropic as leftism/communism/globalism.
Ironically enough we're actually the champions of diversity. It's the left that would turn the whole world into hordes of family-less favela dwelling brown low-IQ hobbits

Hello CTR. Nothing changed. The laws the Democrats proposed were never in effect. Democrat lawmakers, at the behest of large corporate donors representing internet companies, would like the FCC to regulate the internet. This is ripe for a practice known as regulatory capture. These large internet companies would install their pets into the boards of the FCC and control the internet. If you don't believe that that's the case, I suggest you read into the Security and Exchange Commission, which was created to control Wall Street and protect everyday people from it and now serve to protect Wall Street from Everyday People. The FTC guidelines work just fine. The issue is that people like Zuckerberg and Page would really like a regulatory body to exist to dictate how the internet should work. And who better to staff such an agency then people like Zuckerberg and Page? After all, they know so much about the internet and have no competing interests whatsoever.

I hope Taytay never follows Miley's footsteps.

It's nice to have someone in charge who understands and wants to fix the problems that productive people face.

murdered and replaced with a degenerate bodydouble?
ya that would suck

They made an exception in the no-singles policy? Wow

Or when ICE announces how many people they deported this year

Thought they were going to do something other than health care first though

Research aborted.

what's his end game?

roads were a mistake

Obamacare is imploding faster than expected and Trump smells blood in the water. If the Senate nukes the filibuster to get Gorsuch in then we can ram through a GOP-only bill in the Senate.

O SHIT IM FEELIN IT

Why don't they just sell the hwndu movie rights for season 6?

Dat autism...

He was on stefans show and his favorite topic is talking about liberals who call themselves liberals but are actually authoritarian

Trump already explained this, Obamacare is so ingrained in the tax code that it has to be dealt first in order to do anything else budgetary.

Thank John Roberts for that.

This happens often, it's a scam.

>In truth, nobody was supposed to see Zyzzyx Road at all. The Dallas screening was never meant to be a real theatrical run. Instead, it was set up to fulfill a Screen Actors Guild agreement, which permits low-budget films to pay actors a lower rate as long as the film gets a domestic theatrical release. The Dallas ”opening” was merely a formality. ”I didn’t want an audience,” says Grillo. ”We looked at it and said, What’s the cheapest way we can get out of this mess? We rented the theater for $1,000.”

Congress is actually capable of working on multiple things at once when they're not being huge faggots. There's probably talks and drafts of tax bills going around since Trump said he wants to do that next.

Get ready, lads. It's going to be a big day. The happenings have only just begun to happen.

That meme seems fake, but there's proof Taytay browses Sup Forums unfortunately.

To be fair, huge pieces of tempura like that are pretty tricky to handle with chopsticks for most people who aren't nips.

CERNOVICH HAPPENING

Are we watching Trish today? She looked ready to murder that lefty telling her that Obama is responsible for the markets going up, and that democrats shouldn't take infrastructure money because Trump isn't really going to build anything.

Reminder that if you are rich and attractive then you are allowed to be an autist, people even find it endearing

>construction phase

Lol everyone stinks behind the ears retard, I bet you're going to pretend your belly button doesn't smell like shit fermented in gasoline too

Test user here. Two other questions for my test that I'm unsure of.

1. A "fast" lens would be
A. A f/1.8 lens
B. A f/16 lens
C. A f/5.6 lens
D. A f/32 lens

2. ___ allows the most light to enter the camera
A. f/2.8
B. f/4.5
C. f/5.6
D. f/8

Will the autistic screeching finally end? We will they accept that they lost every battle that they started?

dont leave us australianon

dude

He's a pretty based dim. Kinda like Jim Webb or David Clarke.

hes gay

Speak for yourself bruh

Laura Ingraham on F&F this morning discussing Susan Rice and MSM blackout of the story,

youtube.com/watch?v=1htMItgWeHU