The Generation Z meme is real, mostly. I just graduated from HS last spring...

The Generation Z meme is real, mostly. I just graduated from HS last spring, and while I did performing arts and was stuck with all the faggots, there were a lot of kids my age and younger who didn't fall for the bullshit. Even now, my sister talks a lot about how most of her friends, including her, like Trump or are at the least open to his message, and we live in one of the bluest of blue states. Obviously anecdotal, but for any younger anons here, think of people around your age or younger, and their views on political issues; many of them are right wing, or at the very least, open to ideas of the right and could be persuaded that way.
>What's the problem?
As good as this is, there is a major roadblock ahead of us in the generational battle. The majority outlook on life these days, especially where I'm from, is that going to college is necessary to have further success in life. However, as we all know, college is a leftist breeding ground, and in many cases has become so expensive as to become a scam. Kids enter college as freshmen with a reasonably normal outlook on life, and graduate having spent years being pumped with leftist slogans of white guilt, queer theory, women's studies (required courses in some majors these days), and other assorted subversive leftist garbage. I don't have concrete evidence, but I bet if you did a survey of the colored hair types at a given college, they probably skew more toward upperclassmen than freshman. In short, the modern collegiate experience infects the young and turns them into leftist drones.
>What's the solution?
We should start a campaign to bring trades back to prominence. There's a stigma, especially around the young, that brings a tradesman is work that's beneath them, that it's worthless, and that they deserve better. In fact, trades are none of those things. They are necessary, to maintain infrastructure, they provide an honest living, and it can be extremely rewarding (continued in part two, below)

>The Generation Z meme is real, mostly
Stopped reading

to see your work come to fruition before your eyes, whether as a fixed pipe, a blueprint becoming a house, or a hunk of steel united to become a useful tool. Also, it of course teaches a lesson of hard work getting you places in life.
>What can we do?
We should start a campaign, aimed at children and younger adults, to adopt tradesmanship as a life path instead of college. Sup Forums has proven they can influence the real world before, so we should do it again on a large scale, tangible way.

If we want to help and try to make it real, we fanta sit around doing nothing.

same happened in norway, basically everyone took higher academic education and we ran out of workers, essentially

in norway we now have an "apprenticeship" solution which basically fast-tracks students into "practical jobs".

basically you study for 1 year and then get put to work at 75% entry level pay (paid by state), while also maintaining some of the academic aspects of said work

most of these apprentices ends up with a job at the place they "studied"

when this was introduced, it didnt take long before having a house,job and car before 20 was cooler than not liking practical work.

Bump

another bump

So are you saying we should try something here in America, some sort of labor/education hybrid? It might work, just wouldn't be paid for by the state like in Norway

thank you based portubro

most i can do is bump i guess

i'm saddened but not surprised this thread is going nowhere

Don't feel down Friend, If it dies I'll make another, I like this
t. Gen Z fag who graduates THIS spring

What do you think of my analysis? Is there hope among your peers, or are they just as fucked up as people circa ages 25?

>provide an honest living, and it can be extremely rewarding
Wrong.
Just left the HVAC field. TRADESMEN ARE SALESMEN. HVAC in particular is extremely unregulated. If a tradesman isn't selling they are not eating.

Yes I think you're right
Like I said, I'm a highschool senior, and I've noticed a huge difference between the underclass men coming into highschool and the upperclassmen who have already left.
Most of the Upperclassmen were your average normal fag (emphasis on the fag) they had typical politics, default liberalism.
The underclass men coming in however are significantly different, most of them seem default conservative (cuckservative albiet), they say nigger openly, they're opposed to the tranny shit, I even had a freshman this year tell me how he thought the holocaust deaths were over exaggerated.
I think people my age are a sort of turning point between these two groups.

Pic related is from my school during "stress week" the question on the chalk board was "what makes you happy?"

This. The trade meme is jew based. You have to be a good swindler.

Redpill me on tradesmen, I'm going to college next year, VERY hesitant about it, might just go for an associates

Machining Graphite right now, AMA

>Machining Graphite
What's that?
What do you do?
What are the requirements?
How much do you make?

It's a meme you little performing art faggot.

Sadly this is pretty accurate. The Eletrical contractor I work for makes up most of its profits by tacking additions onto jobs after a contract has been settled.

>do you like to sell stupid shit to clueless people?
>do you like to be chained to a phone 24/7 and being told to go here and there to do said stupid shit?
>do you like to be taken advantage of the first 3-4 years simply because you are green in the field while not making shit in the process?
>do you want to be a slave to Goldburg Shekelstein?
>do you enjoy a routine schedule that allows you to enjoy your time off?
>do you work to live or live to work?
If you answered at least 1 no, don't get into a trade. It's for desperate folk who don't want to join the military. Fall for the degree meme but stay out of debt. Good luck bro.

>The Generation Z meme is real, mostly
What did you expect? The younger generation always wants to be edgy and right now being conservative is edgy. Fucking crazy, I know

Graphite is what's found in pencils most basically. It's conductive, and is resistant to heat up to about 4,000° f.

I make things for jet engines, electrodes, substrates for solar panels. It is also inert, which makes it good for bio medical applications. Right now I'm making crucibles for corning glass.

I program the process in a 3d modelling software called Mastercam. There you direct the tooling and the machine to do what to achieve what your trying to make. I think of it like a puzzle.

I've gone to a trade school at my local CC for 4 semesters. Paid about 8gs out of pocket.

Right now I make 19 an hour, I have been at my current company since November last year

Alright, thanks
Idk man, here's a pic of my US history class, they teach this shit in class, this gets at people

>the youth has broken the kike spell
so this is why the jews are flipping out so much

Then it won't work. It's cheaper for companies to just get low paid apprentices who don't get educational day release. This "college" time is the initial draw as it gets rid of the whole "not in education" stigma that comes along with good labouring jobs. Another reason it works in NL and also here in the UK is the fact that kids are eased into the work whilst also maintaining an expectation they will try to learn as they go. If you drop a kid into a normal low paid job with an expectation to also learn on top of that these days with no support or incentive, a much smaller proportion will give it the effort required. They'll do the work they're paid for on the whole and not many will have the work ethic to power through and aim for promotion and self-improvement.
Gen Z are a step up from Y as the whole special snowflake shit hasn't been bred into them through failed parenting strategies, but they are still lazy internet/phone addicts with a terrible, if not worse, attention span.

>inb4 they'll just not make it through the apprenticeship then

Then you're mostly back to square one. And you now have an increase in uneducated unemployed people who have wasted a year or two. The free market continues in the same direction; surprise surprise. There's got to be some level of intervention and correction on this one.

>Gen Z still lazy, inept/ phone addicts
Agree
t. Gen Z
From my own experience, schools really push students to go into college, I think they should introduce job oppurtunities that don't require college

My little brother is gen z and redpilled, at least on race. I think college really helped redpilled him, as he sees niggers and so on with much worse qualifications than he had given free rides while he had perfect GPA and test scores, state athlete, yet still had to take out tons in loans and could only manage acceptance at second tier school (while subpar brown people are regularly accepted at top tier schools).

They do. It's called a trade. It blows ass. You're fucked either way. The trick is to be smart about it and lube up.

Trade meme is dumb anyway. Woke whites need power. That means going into business, finance, media, military officers, government, etc. Trades are fine for making a decent amount of money and having a shot at a middle class life, but that shit isn't going to help our position at all politically.

I teach you fuckers high school Physics. It's a nightmare at times, especially the youngest that mostly don't actually respond to operant conditioning to modify behaviour. It's like something is fundamentally broken on an animal level. The ones whose parents parent them well stick out like a sore thumb.

Where the fuck do you live? My highschool was never this pozzed. I graduated last year.

They rarely talk about it as an option with us
Well yea, we've grown up in a broken society filled with hostile muds, on top of that we've been supplied with phones/computers as an escape which has turned us all into spergs

Connecticut, there's a Synagogue in my town so there's also a lot of HEEBs in my school too
They bus inner city blacks in so they can go to school here

>rarely talk about it
The less options someone gives you the more likely you will do what they want.

Fuck off, you 35-year old LARPing Americuck.

Agreed.
Wtf is the point of a guidance counselor anyway? I thought they were supposed to talk to you about shit like this but I've only met with mine like twice and it was about College applications

I work at an ac company that doesnt scam people. We try to upsell to a system if theirs is an old piece of shit, but we arent fucking them in the ass like A#1 Air charging double our price to recoup their advertising budget, and still not replacing the disconnect or whip. We get repeat customers. You shouldve found a company that treats the customers right.

Bump

This. My fathers company has never been as successful as it could have been, purely for the fact that he's too honourable to jew his customers. I admire his honesty, but I really wish he was more ruthless.

My girlfriend is a high school English teacher. Guidance counselors "guiding" students is a secondary responsibility. They primarily organize students in the right classes and act as the in-between for the administration and teachers.

>Gen Z meme is real

Stopped there, say that after college.

If you work for Stark you are fucking brainwashed.

Subset of Biology major here, 4 years of college, zero indoctrination.

Closest was talking about "gay" genes, and hormone treatments.

Consensus was no gay gene evidence. Likely environmental with some -potential- genetic factor, but it's an interaction with environmental input regardless.

Best class? We spent a lecture discussing male attraction to various sized areolas, with images.

Trades just seem so forced desu. They might have been a good idea a couple years ago but it seems like now everyone is trying to get in.

Trades pay better than a lot of jobs, but you sacrifice your health.

All of my friends that became electricians, HVAC techs, construction guys etc, look far older than they area, and have developed things like knee/elbow/joint problems in their late 20's

I make less per hour, but have better benefits working in a research lab. I look younger and don't have any of the ailments of physical labor.

Career possibilities are still wider for me.

was that sociology. My history teacher was pretty unbiased and covered the bad things the allies did(such as dresden) and bad the nazis did. he also implied that bush did 9/11 once

No this was fucking history class.
I've learned more about US history from 1 book than a whole year of school.

>Anything less than 10 years old, dont recommend replacing
>Follow code and dont do the bubba method
>Capacitors strapped, not in boxes

I think my company is pretty good. Its not stark though.

Stark gets indoctrinated with Joe Cunningham's Perfect Call. If you don't get callbacks and make good revenue you're a "good tech". It's hilarious.

>The Generation Z meme is real, mostly. I just graduated from HS last spring
stopped reading there
As I've said before, the only ones on Sup Forums who legitimately believe this are the underage genZ's themselves.

And always remember to ignore boomer shills/apologists trying to D&C gen x and gen y