Reminder that if your countrymen don't enjoy sauna

they aren't really civilized white people.

All Nordics, Germanics, Celts, Russians, Koreans and Japs enjoy Sauna. Essentially all civilized whites enjoy sauna while all non-whites and uncivilized whites hate it.

I always wondered why, but I guess it has to do with IQ - the higher the IQ, the more likely someone enjoys the sauna.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sauna-slave-hell-former-prostitute-7372268
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Germany#FKK_clubs_or_Sauna_clubs
independent.co.uk/news/turning-a-blind-eye-to-a-flourishing-trade-in-saunas-1331116.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-399017/The-steamy-truth-Roman-Bath.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XuhGiV-xg-A
youtube.com/watch?v=xEskKMHLs5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Essentially all civilized whites enjoy sauna
They also enjoy Muslims

>all non-whites and uncivilized whites hate it
aaaand they dislike Muslims

What would be the link between high IQ and sauna tho?

Saunas basically were dens of prostitution in the past. No wonder you guys enjoy saunas, you basically are degenerates. Degenerates then, degenerates now.

>They also enjoy Muslims
All Muslims hate the sauna.

>aaaand they dislike Muslims
Just like Muslims - essentially Muslims and other non-whites and uncivilized whites ARE ONE AND THE SAME.

Turks like them too.
Wait a minute... Nice try Muhammad

I thought saunas were a Finnish thing.

I live in Houston. My whole city is sauna

>What would be the link between high IQ and sauna tho?
Sauna stimulates the skin and the whole body and brain. The repetition of cold water and hot sauna is good for the health and you know mens sana in corpore sano.

>Saunas basically were dens of prostitution in the past.
What? No. Do you know anything about saunas and steam baths? They are VERY OLD. Even the Romans enjoyed steam baths and it was not about prostitution ever.

>Turks like them too.
Turks like steam baths, not so much sauna.

Your saunas are going to become hunting grounds for the incoming rapefugees

>I thought saunas were a Finnish thing.
No, saunas are common in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and all the Nordics including the Baltics. And they are also very big in Japan.

>dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sauna-slave-hell-former-prostitute-7372268
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Germany#FKK_clubs_or_Sauna_clubs
>independent.co.uk/news/turning-a-blind-eye-to-a-flourishing-trade-in-saunas-1331116.html

Oh look, a German defending degeneracy. What are the odds?

>Your saunas are going to become hunting grounds for the incoming rapefugees

Interestingly enough this winter, in the 20 times I have been to the local spa, I have seen more Brits in there than rapefugees... 2 Brits really, a mother and daughter, I think they thought they could get laid in the spa... they were heavily disappointed.

I think Muslims and large heat indoors do not mix - they die or melt.

>I think Muslims and large heat indoors do not mix - they die or melt.

Turkish baths?

I have a Sauna in my home gym, actually.

Use it every day.

>FKK_clubs_or_Sauna_clubs
You do understand that these FKK clubs are NOT normal saunas, but just brothels which take the name of a spa/sauna club but actually do not include any saunas or only token saunas? They call themselves spas or saunas for legal and tax reasons.

>people who live in cold countries enjoy bathing in saunas

Bravo, OP. Just... bravo.

It's funny, it used to be the Europeans destroyed the baths of the civilizations they defeated.
They did it to the Moors, the Romans, the Inca.
They had this whole philosophy about how cleaning yourself led to vanity and pride.
There were people who achieved sainthood purely by merit of their refusal to wash themselves.

Best food city in the country

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-399017/The-steamy-truth-Roman-Bath.html
>'Intercourse was commonplace — either with women, young boys or slaves. Sometimes it was in the water, but often the baths were a sort of foreplay or, often, a five or six play. They were a bit like naked leisure centres, with a sordid twist.'

You can deny all you want, saunas were (and still are) a hotbed of degeneracy. I guess the sayings about the eternal German defending and propagating degeneracy in Europe are true.

Not even the best food city in Texas buddy. That's Austin.

>>people who live in cold countries enjoy bathing in saunas
>Bravo, OP. Just... bravo.

the point is that even if someone lives in a cold country, he does not enjoy sauna if he or she is non-white or an uncivilized white person.

Hello where is the discussion about saunas? :DD Fugg looks like I found it!

Sexual intercourse in a properly heated sauna feels like an heart attack. I've obviously never had sex but I've tried masturbating, trust me, it's not comfortable.

>dailymail
Jesus, believing this fake news site. Why?

>Saunas basically were dens of prostitution in the past.
Not in this culture they weren't, and a real sauna really isn't a suitable environment for prostitution anyway.

They're probably just shy about being naked/borderline naked around others.

I guess you could say that being comfortable with nudity is a mark of civilization and high intelligence, but uh...

They are retarded faggots.

Went to a german sauna once and I was removed from the premises because I threw water on the sauna rocks. Foreign saunas are a joke

whendidyoutakethesaunapill?

If white people are so smart, why are so many niggers and arabs allowed to migrate to the west?

Checkmate, whitu piggu

yours is a joke too

>They're probably just shy about being naked/borderline naked around others.

Because their culture is degenerate and non-whites and barbarians just do not understand the benefits of sauna.

Germans just really like being naked. Especially when they are old. Holy shit.

If you live in a hot place there isn't much reason to. No one wants to spend 8 hrs working in the sun and then use a sauna.

You're one to talk filthippines. Your entire economy is based on sex tourism

This. Finns-Estonians are sauna master race.
Russians have bretty good saunas too btw.

I fucking hate sauna Nazis. What the fuck is the point of dry heat? Just makes it hurt to breathe through your nose.

At least our contestant didn't die during the last sauna championships

>Went to a german sauna once and I was removed from the premises because I threw water on the sauna rocks.

German saunas are a bit stupid about the rocks. The rocks can only be handled by qualified German rock handlers who do performance rock water pourings.

Austria and Bavaria are better when it comes to the liberty of rock water pouring.

How do I make it into... one of these FKK clubs... for research purhposes

>Germans just really like being naked. Especially when they are old. Holy shit.
The local sauna around here is expensive to be a member. So only younger people who work in banking, finance, etc. are there. Very few old people. They also got a large gym next to it which is included in the price, so you get a lot of fit girls and guys.

>brings up all the white countries that have submitted to islam

I have MS and high heat and humidity flare up my symptoms. Am I white?

I've never had the opportunity to sauna. Isn't it mostly a colder climate thing?

>How do I make it into... one of these FKK clubs... for research purhposes

1. Plane ticket to Cologne, Frankfurt, Berlin or Dusseldorf

2. Hotel room

3. Taxi to one of the larger FKK club

4. Pay for sex

You never been to a brothel? JEsus.

>Am I white?
No, you are Jewish.

Since you have MS the odds are in your favor that you're white.

Actually German and English. No Jews in the family.

That is because you snow niggers are heat starved.

We prefer to cool off.

Because we are cold starved.

Nothing beats a day at the Deutsches Schwimmbad.

It goes like this you take 120 degree C dry heat sauna and start to sweat in there. 120 degrees C wet heat sauna for starters will be too extreme for faint hearted.

Then you take second round and throw water on rocks which will drop temperature to ~100.

And then you will take third round with throwing water and whip (it is actually not like whipping) yourself with green/leaved birch/oak/juniiper branches.

Mandatory icewater dips between sessions.

Middle girl is the best of the 3.

> girl

ever since zyzz died in one i've been sketched out

>Germans just really like being naked. Especially when they are old. Holy shit.
I don't understand.

>sells children for pesos or whatever shit irrelevant currency you have to foreigners for sex
>killing your neighbour is how you say hello
>suspecting someone of being involved in drugs is enough reason to murder them
>calls others degenerate

you don't even know anything about Finnish sauna. it's physically impossible to fuck in the sauna it gets so hot.

you suck.

>120 degrees C wet heat sauna for starters will be too extreme for faint hearted.

120 degrees C is deadly, sir.

100 degrees C is fine and why would I go above that? I want to stay in there for 10-15min, not 3min...

////
"You get serious tissue damage within 10 seconds from contact with water at 60C (140F), so it must be the very dry heat that makes it tolerable," says Dr Judkins, of the burns unit at Pinderfields Hospital in Wakefield.
During the competition, water was poured on the stones in the stove every 30 seconds to intensify the heat, which would also have increased humidity.
Comparing 110C to a "cool oven", Dr Judkins says this "cooking temperature" would cause burns with heightened humidity.

>tfw have have sauna at home
>using it 3-4 times a week

Sauna master race.

Nope.

It is absolutely not deadly. It just sorts weak faggots out.

120 degrees is how you do it properly. Pushing yourself to actually be able to cool yourself down and start sweating and actually do it so intensely that your skin becomes wet is the trick. Great mental and physical training.

Sure, make a competition about who can stay in ice for the longest, i bet you a white man will still win

Even cats like sauna:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuhGiV-xg-A

>Germanics, Celts, Russians, Koreans and Japs
>white

Lol

>German saunas are a bit stupid about the rocks. The rocks can only be handled by qualified German rock handlers who do performance rock water pourings.

Ha, you are like little baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=xEskKMHLs5Y

And air is not water, user. Hence 120 degrees C dry sauna.

wat? we throw water on the rocks in American saunas as well

WTF I love Finnish cats now.

>tfw intelligent enough to enjoy the sauna
>yet also intelligent enough to choose to dislike the sauna

>ywn have jovial chats with friendly hot women in a sauna
jlmdims

Sauna is next to Godliness.

Ancient Finns must of been pretty clean folk, they certainly had no lice.

Muslims(the Turk type at least) spread the use of saunas in their empire.

>I've never even used a sauna

I never go to swimming pools as well. I hate the chlorine and filth, assumed a sauna would be similar for some reason.

> ~60 degrees C steam room
> sauna

user, please

actually less than 60 degrees.

>I never go to swimming pools as well. I hate the chlorine and filth, assumed a sauna would be similar for some reason.

Found the Paki.

Turkish people like shitty saunas that are colder than the north pole. A sauna has to be at least 80°C, unlike the Turkish saunas that are around 60°C

80°C?
Are you by any chance swedish homo?
90°C is bare minimum to be called sauna

>90°C is bare minimum to be called sauna
True thing really. Below 90 C you do not really sweat except if someone pours a shitton of water on those freaking moderately hot rocks.

Footfags get o-hnng

I meant the sauna has to be 80°C for it to be not cold. The ideal temperature for me is around 87-93°C. But if the sauna is shit, I can survive with 80°C.
>Pic related

> swede confirmed

>not saunaing with little girls and whipping yourself with barbed wire.

What are you, a faggot?

Yeah, 80°C is too cold for sauna. But it's tolerable in banya, which has greater humidity. But I still prefer about 90-95°C, even in banya.
If you don't need to wear a hat and gloves here - then it's too cold.

The sauna is warming up whiskey seller

Sauna = high IQ confirmed

Electcric saunas are not saunas.
Only wood, coal or at least natural gas heat is sauna.

>covering yourself with towels in sauna

heresy

You have to have your wee wee out and trough buckets of water in the rockies or else u're a swedie!!!!!!

>>covering yourself with towels in sauna
>heresy
Mods ban people who post naked women on Sup Forums, even if the thread is on topic.

And I agree, it is heresy. Towels go under the body, not on the body.

reminder for retards THAT YOU THROW WATER ON THE ROCKS. DONT BE A WUSS

k

>under the body
LEAAAAVVVVEEEEEEEEEE
YOU HAVE TO PUT YOUR BUMMY ON THE WOODIE!!!!!
NO MANCHILDREN ALLOWED HERE, REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Sven get the fuck out already

Low IQ savages enjoy sitting in a hot room for no reason

I live in Phoenix. Why would I bother with a sauna when I could just go outside?

Mikka, around here we don't want to make that wood smelly. We want a clean sauna. A good sauna.

Nah, saunas are actually somewhat degenerate. Used to love them, but only with a cold mountain stream to jump into.

Then I got into extreme longevity and some sages say not to even sweat much because you lose jing. Those salts maintain lubricity in your body and are not so easily replaced. They are from plants not inorganic poisonous (((table salt))).

Two more non-whites from the (((USA))). As expected.