Mike Is Breaking Massive News On Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=7BgSgbguevI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rce8QnuFRVk
youtube.com/watch?v=vDVLMS_Yhe4
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-arrests-idUSKBN15G5J6
worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4238188/Sir-Edward-Heath-paedophile-says-police-chief.html
nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/
vets4childrescue.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>Massive News
>On Alex Jones
lmfao

He's explaining the whole pedophile network in government.

>open youtube
>its an advert for retarded 'military grade' tin foil hat sustenance shite

Ah yes, Alex Jones. At least his shit was advert heavy but had integrity until he got kike'd on pizzagate and ruined all his work for the last 2 decades by backing off for money.

They've announced a 2-for-1 deal on Super Male Vitality.

Britts need to take double the dose

fug that, I'm waiting on my collodilhohfhcdujss9kjg silver to go on sale so i can turn into papa smurf
>pic related

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

>infowars

buy muh filters bitch!

First for

THHHHHHHHHHERNOVICHHHHHTTHHHH

>start watching stream
>talking about 14 year old sex slaves
I don't think I got the stomach for this shit

>implying Trump isn't into teen girls too

alex is censoring mike, he goes to commercial so they can do quick edits, where is the video of mike, alex says its skype issues(its not), pedogate is not just about blackmail, thats naive

That's who's running our government...

mfw Alex Jones doesn't think his precious Trump isn't mired in this shit too

WW3 tonight.

I've just had too much sadness and shit in my personal life with family deaths and shit lately, I don't know if I can deal with this shit right now

Mike said his WiFi went completely out, thats why he's on the phone w/o video.

LET'S GO
LET'S GO
LET'S GO
LET'S GO
LET'S GO

He's going full kamikaze. He just basically said he knows he will die for this.

MIKE ISN'T BREAKING ANYTHING YOU DUMB FUCK
HE'S SPEWING SHIT THAT ACTUAL JOURNALISTS HAVE UNCOVERED

If he does, I will forgive his lisp and make Gorrilion mindset jokes in honour rather than in humour.

>implying Hillarys FBI contacts aren't motioning everyone watching this stream

My computer did slow down and the stream is spotty, but maybe it's because I am having trouble with my PC fans lately.

Bump for happenings.

YA THINK YA HAHT SHIT DONTCHA?!?

Mike Cernovich is cool. His lisp is endearing, like the lisp of alcebiades.

Damn that was spicy! Deep State blackmailing peeps in the gov by ruffeeing them and taking nude photos with kids....

nah happened to me too.

OH SHIT
They gots some random bint on some random hill in Cali.
This is TOTALLY not fake news.

damn that cernovich dude has a super high pitched voice.

Human compromise, user. Read Nick Bryant's book Franklin Scandal, or if you dont want to pay for it, read John Decamp's free pdf version of his book The Franklin Coverup.

burn all Hawaiian hotdog/vodka stands

fugg stream is lagging for me,I thought it was firefox.

Ugh. I can't watch anymore of this. I know it's out there.

Political connections or not, we do need to crack down on human and child trafficking.

Many of these kids and people are illegal immigrants preyed on by criminals.

This is why we need better immigration and better border security.

Not just to keep criminals out, but to keep criminals from preying on these poor immigrants and migrants coming to America looking for work and a better life.

We need better border security for the safety of these poor immigrants.

Oh boy I hope he is announcing 20% off biotrue selenium

Correct! I wonder how many bodies are out there in the desert. I wonder how many immigrant children are taken advantage of.

The CIA was using schools for children in places like Monterrey Mexico for their MKultra wickedness.

sauce on the "russian techno" that was just playing a minute ago?

pizzagate deniers BTFO

>on Alex Jones
Alex Jones sold out
Assuming this was true, where the fuck is cenovitch getting his info? Is he an insider?

>open alex jones stream for the first time ever
>he's selling you iodine

>Pizzagate is fake.
>Alefantis is a good guy.
>I invite him to come on over and hug me.
>Now buy my anti globalists water filter.

Alex Jones is a fraud.

This shit is old as fuck.

Even Godfather move in in 70's had the scene where the drugged politician fucking prostitute is blackmailed.

>le sold out meme
Its like you're a shill.

SWEDES QUADRUPLE THE DOSE

PPK - Resurrection

youtube.com/watch?v=Rce8QnuFRVk

OTO, what's this?

I fucking love infowars live, there's a reason they shill so hard against this guy

Ordo templi orientalis?

>Crowley
youtube.com/watch?v=vDVLMS_Yhe4

mfw I have been studying Crowley and the OTO since high school in the 90s when I got into Yeats

pedogate being exposed, this is fuking amazing

>play stream
>buy or DNA FORCE pills guys

come on...

TELOMERES!

Thelemite shit is in every damn new occult organization. You cannot escape it. Even those groups that still use blood magic and do sacrifice animals and people use thelemic crap.

>tfw Sup Forums has been right this whole time and I'm being vindicated day after day.

I can't wait in a few months to hop on facebook and just go "toldya so."

Stupid discorians everywhere here on Sup Forums. Discordians are actually found in some of the worst and most secret of these magic orders and cliques surprisingly. They couch their evil in humor and irony and pretend they are just being silly! hahaha!

Actually the live chat seems to be part of the slow down. Close that shit.

Alex goes on about welcoming lawsuits saying hes ready, "bring it on"
>backs down from Alefantis

go to sleep sweety

Holy shit. I've been studying this Crowley cult shit for about a couple decades, since high school.

I can't believe other people are waking up to it.

>Sharon Tate's murder

Holy shit.

Cheers Styx

He, and you, are a massive satanic faggot

must be an mkultra tie in

Fuck all these sickos preying on kids.

It sounded like he was going to be naming people.

>Craig "Sawman" Sawyer is on next with news about pedo busts

Man! You discordians are so funny! You point out the flaws in our society while you let the blood out of the veins of children! I love you guys! The only ones who warned against you are Christians, so nobody will listen to them!

How the fuck can he deny pizza gate so openly but just now do a segment on child traffic rings involving the occult

For fuck sake

I didn't say I liked him.
I was into Yeats and he was the Moriarty to Yeats' Holmes, the Joker to his Batman.

Trump is running the govenment

>not realizing Alex Jones is part of the CIA disinfo too

checked. literally nothing, now its off to bed with me you should all do the same

>underage prostitute arrested, her profile picture was with Bill Clinton

>t. Millie

Alex is a jew cuck.

Will you niggers ever stop shilling alex "tinfoil" jones?

That is actually talking about the pedophocracy faggot. Shut the fuck up.

holy shit
I think that may be an ex gf in the background of that gif

hes saying the restaurant was a distraction which it was. All the shady shit in the emails is correct but these fucks focused all the attention at the restaurant to make it seem crazy. Alefantis is definitely a pedo tho.

That's my bad, desu. Sorry to have called you a large homosexual.

He did more than that and apologised then called pizzagate fake fucking news

Fuck you if you think he isn't completely controlled opposition

kek

>Turn on the livestream
>Literally see shit floating in the diagram representing digestive system narrated by Alex Jones
>"Best @something@ biotics on the market"

You got me, Alex. Here are your 0.02 dollars, now fuck off.

What did baboon man say? I missed it.

>implying this isn't just some in the pedophocracy trying to take down others in it so they get away scott free to continue

So did he actually name any names, or did he just repeat shit people have said here and on voat?

>alex jones
>news

sure thing, Sup Forums

Mike Cernovich is the Mike Tyson of the Alt-Right.

He is how real lawyers do it.

I'm more of a medium sized genderfluid asexual anyway

Origin of troll face the second one from left ?

Who the fuck is Mike? I'm not a retarded person, so I'm not on a first name basis with the Alex Jones idiots.

Bump
I thought it would be brushed off becuse CNN wasent covering it, seems the opposite. CNN is being attacked becuse their are the only ones NOT covering it

Fuck that. Trump is involved too. Flew on pedo express! Was in Epstein's black book! Hell, Alex Jones' friend Roger Stone was best friends with Roy Cohn, master of dirty tricks and a human trafficker. THEY ARE ALL INVOLVED. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

no names

So many shills, you know today is gonna be good

Yeah.

This is obvious shilling

Trump recently greenlighted law enforcement and patriot elements of the FBI to hunt 'em all. This is only the beginning:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-arrests-idUSKBN15G5J6

worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4238188/Sir-Edward-Heath-paedophile-says-police-chief.html

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/

vets4childrescue.org/

bump

Prove it