How does people Smuggling to Europe happens. AMA

There is serious epidemic here in Somalia, 60% of the youth aged between 18-35 have migrated to Europe taking various routes. The most used route is from Somalia-Ethiopia-Sudan-Libya, then the boat ride to Italy. The crazy thing is these people will start their journey with no or little money and once they make it to Libya they happily surrender themselves to two people smuggling rings know as (Magafe) and (Maqade) who will take them as a hostage and instruct them to phone back their poor family back here in Somalia demanding at least $8,000 USD in order to ensure that their kids will have a safe crossing through the Mediterranean sea. If the family refuse to pay the money or don’t pay within the deadline, they will sell their organ parts.

this has affected the community in very negative way, you have mothers and fathers walking the streets begging for money so they could pay the ransom money.

Turkey-Greece by boat was € 10 000 at the start, 5 000 at the end.
Some Somalis was also on that route

What part of Somalia you live in?

that route no longer exists. and the prices keeps on going up. sad

the northern part. is there any somalis in your country? im sure there are few.

so they go to the border knowing that their family will be blackmailed into sending them money?
where the hell is their reponsibility?

Are the Somalis in Somalia less shitty than the Somalis outside of Somalia?

absolutely agree with you aussiebro, they put their families through hell. its a vicious cycle.

I honestly don't know, but there probably are a few, most likely in the capital.

the ones here are literally scumbags compared to the ones who lived in the west.

eat sand i don't give a shit

Isn't $8000 an impossible amount of money for someone whose life is so bad that they risk their lives to get to Europe?

Also, how would you suggest fighting this? Just closing European borders, or is local information + aid an option?

nuh my kraut friend, they coming over there to eat your girls pussy while you eating the sand.

No offense, but most of the people there have 70 IQ, you're probably like a God to them being functionally literate in English. Sad to say but there is very little you can expect of your people without having the white man there to civilize them.

from an evolutionary standpoint Somalis and the like are more successful group than 1st worlders.

How about an aids option?
Rapists use foreplay now? How nice of them.

of course it is...one of my relative who took that route, his family of 8 people were barely living on $100 a month...and now they have to fork out 8,000$...its just insane.

this

pusi kurac

>If the family refuse to pay the money or don’t pay within the deadline, they will sell their organ parts.

That is a jackpot. We need to cut the phonelines to Somalia... we reduce illegal black immigration and increase the number of organs we want! Double whammy!

>pusi kurac
That means Suck my dick, right.

There are few waiting papers for Germany or Sweden

What did you do in a past life to end up in Somalia?

Immigration will kill Europe.

i agree with you, regardless of their IQ digits, people here evolved to be cruel and heartless.

Yes

Let them send the organs back home, filthy fucking Africans. Stay in your own fucking country

>AMA
>>>/reddit/

How do you say, Shave my balls? i forgot how those albo niggers used to say that.

Welcome to modern slavery

I don't know Albanian. Pusi kurac is in serbian.

They will be handling the german or swedish gibs to the smugglers and turn to dealing and stealing to survive.

how? can you elaborate please.

This, unfortunately. I've heard there have never been more slaves at any point in history, than there are today.

You dont fight it. Somalians are sub human garbage. Sorry OP i dont know how you're even literate. Let the somalians harvest the organs and rip their country men off, they are the worst people. Literally African tier intelligence with the lack of compassion that Chinese have and Arab level society. A complete disaster.

somalians are dirty little niggers. i hate them so much. i hope your country and you die.

god bless

Does Somalia even have a government?
What's it like to live there?

Oh, ok. I worked with Albanians, Croats and some Serbians i may have confuse the languages.

i agree, from amount of people migrating on daily basis, i give Europe few years and it will be an african colony.

From a purely animal standpoint: Completely ruthless and lacking any empathy and cohesiveness. If being a retarded sociopath is somehow evolved.

Nobody cares. Keep supplying cheap organs for white folk before you starve yourself to death.

this drone strike the region and gather resources

and then a few months for you all to starve to death without white people to feed you lmao

proxyfag

Dubai is built by slaves.
Most of them are in Arab world and Africa BTFO

Why do you all just leave instead of attempting to make your country better?

And then when you immigrate to a new country you usually don't integrate or scream discrimination when everything is handed to you.

Why does the Western World have to take the burden of the rest of the world into their bosom and then gets shit on constantly for handing others everything, jobs, healthcare, education, etc.

Why, just why?

And why does only successful nations need to be reigned in for multi-cultural or become diversified, most of those countries were homogeneous ethnic backgrounds and were successful without diversity or multiculturalism, and instead had their own homogeneous cultures.

Why does the West have to be the saviors and then be demonized for helping said rest of the 3rd world?

You can see how that pisses off a lot of Westerners, except for the Liberal, Leftist cucks who are usually rich enough where they don't need to worry about anything.

As a diaspora i can say that many "first timers" often confuse the languages. But Albanian kind of sounds more like a retarded version of french. While Serbian+croatian is closer to polish and other slavic languages

Have you considered keep them at home, and using their motivation to have a better life to improve your own country?

Sad. You sound like an actual human being so no idea how you're Somalian. GTFO of that country and go anywhere else, and integrate and I'll pretend you aren't Somalian.

plane tickets aren't that expensive

it costs 1000 usd to fly to america from this shithole and you could probably easily evade deportation for a few years even without a visa

Wait a second mate, how did you find internet?

true, last week a waiter got shot in the head with AK47 because he told the customer that they were out of pasta and that he could serve him rice instead.

OP is a jew

I guess is easy to mistake Balkan languages since one is not used to hear them.

wasn't it a somalian (((teen))) that mercilessly raped two disabled elderly german men and killed done of their wives?

are people in somalia raping each other constantly too or how does something like this happen? how bad are sexual emergencies there?

kek

Yeah but they don't just hand visas out to poor Somalis to get a flight over in the first place.

And let me guess, the perpetrator is booking it to Europe right now?

Kind of like me with the different types of South american spanish and portuguese

many families tried doing that, but some how they always manage to escape.

That's pretty metal dude

fucking Liberia lecturing on how to migrate. kys

>119505555
Checked. Go back, rabbi

Man it must suck living there, we usually define worst people as Somalis, there's really no lower level for human life than that

>not posting the webm
kill + self

I don't think you know what a vicious cycles means. This is just plain evil.

don't act all high and mighty breh. pre WWII americans and europeans, especially from rural areas, would likely have more in common with these Somalibros than with their present day offspring

i seriously hope as many as possible drown in the med. fuck all of you subhuman mudshit niggers.

he was jailed for like 2 month and hes now a free man. thanks to the tribal xeer.

do you guys not even have airports? couldn't you just steal one from a neighbor?

God bless the boat people

>would likely have more in common with these Somalibros than with their present day offspring

No.

Americans in the past were pretty hardcore on not letting anyone in, except if they had extreme value to the US, hell they technically enslaved the Irish, they hated the Irish and immigrants in general. Right off the boats from Ireland they shoved a rifle in the hands of Irish immigrants and told them they would be fighting in the Civil War.

If anything, they would be treated as most African Americans back then, poorly.

even when there are in Finland, dont they become little civilized atleast.

> last week a waiter got shot in the head with AK47 because he told the customer that they were out of pasta and that he could serve him rice instead.
>he was jailed for like 2 month and hes now a free man. thanks to the tribal xeer.

>last week a waiter got shot in
>he was jailed for like 2 month
> hes now a free man

These people operate on their own dimension with different set of rules for time.

Or you are just proxy faggot rp'ing

>functioning internet
>somalia

Pick one and only one.

(Its probably legit and he has faster internet than I do)

I would like to buy a small african country to make my little colony, of course getting rid of the native population if not voluntarily working

How do?

true. every civilazation went through what we going through.

>€ 10 000 at the start, 5 000 at the end
kek, nope it would cost less than 500$ senpai. hell i know people who paid less than 200$

t. iraqi living in turkey

>dont they become little civilized atleast.

Unfortunately, no. Around 70 to 80 percent of all Somalis in the Netherlands either hasn't worked a single day in their lives here or don't even speak Dutch or barely English. It's fucking baffling.

Two in Rijeka both on some sports grant university thing. More than 10 in Zagreb.

I wish liberals knew that this was the result of accepting in migrants, just empowers criminal organizations to pray on people trying to get over to eruope

> wow, look at all those people fleeing war zones! all those poor kids without their mothers!

how someone convinced themselves that letting in million of illiterate, barbaric sub-human niggers into your country is a good idea defies all logic and reason, how is this possible? oh wait, it was a women and her commie brussel comrades.

So the rapefuges not only hard europe but also harm their families?

are you retarded?

This? Its not even regulated, and he sounds legit

people look at this and be like, these guys look like nice people wtf

i'm not, i have posted in here many times...lurk moar newfag.

Why did it take them this long, and why don't they just modernize like the rest of the world, with the internet and a whole slew of other technologies Somalia could modernize, but no, they would rather just take a boat ride to other nations and say stupid shit like you are saying.

"All civilizations went through this"

No, most modern civs. industrialized.

>multidimensional somalis

Holy fuck Somalia

>xeer
What the fuck is a tribal xeer?

Even Somalis hate living with Somalis.

I'm the Somali now you fithy kike

I'm not talking about their immigration stances ya dingus. I'm talking about them being rough people, well used to hardships. if anything your post confirms what I'm saying.

ffs 1930s leftie was a guy who'd charge at police armed with live rounds alongside his union buddies, not some bleeding heart twink who gets teary when he finds out that coffee beans in his latte don't come from a fair trade farm

L O fucking L
A 1930 American has a stable society, centuries of fairly stable peace, religion, culture, education, and just all around better DNA than a Somalian ever has or ever will have.

Somalians are a genetic cul de sac from African and Neanderthal. You're blatantly ignorant if you think even a rural hillbilly is close to being a Somalian.