Jesus Lived

Jesus Lived

Other urls found in this thread:

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
youtube.com/watch?v=tIMOBZXK_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=zbD-wPqMC6I
ancientfaith.com/podcasts/orthodoxyheterodoxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus teached that self-sacrification can and will help others.
Hitler teached that self-sacrification can and will help others.

Jesus died to enlight other people.
Hitler died to enlight other people.

Jesus is the face of love
Hitler is the face of evil

>B-but Jesus never killed/hated any Jews, in fact, he was a Jew himself

Jesus knew, that he have to suffer to bring peace to the world. He taught us that we have to sacrifice ourselves, so others can live in peace. Of course, Jews didn't wanted this. Their Messiah would said something like: "You are God's chosen people, you deserve everything, so you can live like kings amongst others. And those, who oppose worshipping, and who are against the self-sacrification for the better of you, the true people of God, will be banished to hell." So they curcifixed him, the true Messiah, the true son of God, but his prophecies were fulfilled, and it can't be undone.
Hitler wasn't the son of God, he wasn't the Messiah. He HAD to do something to help his own people, to lead them as a leader should. We will know, when the true Messiah arrives for the second time, and this time hasn't come yet. The only thing we can do is to efend ourselves from those, who are against the true teachings of God. We can't kill them for what they are, but we can defend ourselves, if they want to kill us, for what we are. You can't expect others to live like you, but you can fight against those, who expects you to live how they want you to live.

I'm not interested in (them). I want to talk about reality and how we dissolve all that distracts us to who we truly are. It's easy to spot distractions, they are distracting. When you're fretting so hard over the Jews you're neglecting what ought to matter to you most, being your Self and being conscious of being your Self. That applies to anything that disturbs your peace of mind and self-awareness.

When you're doing any of these mind distorting things you're not being your Self, the only thing you can ever *truly* be.

Jesus wept.

Proofs?

If you are a businnes owner/employer, you should give up your 40.000$ pure income/month, so you could employ more unemployed. Let's say that your workers earn 3.000$/month. If you'd give up 30.000$, you could employ 10 more people. You sacrificed your income, so you can help others, so they can help their family.

The Qur'an. He's chilling in Heaven waiting to come back to save the world and live out the rest of his earthly life.

The quran lol

It is not important that he lived or not. His teachings are important. Read:

>jesus lives
ftfy

>But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

You have to understand what I said. This way, you can be yourself.

I knew I had to add the "and so on" to the end of what I said. The members of the family have to give up something to help the family. The family have to give up something to help the city. The city have to give up something to help the state/county etc. This have to give up something to help the country. The country have to give up something to help the nation. And vice-versa.

You anglo? English are a curious people, perhaps all Saxons for that matter. They seem to need to feel elevated above the rest of humanity. I wonder if this overwhelming desire blinds them to the reality of who they are, whether it makes them incapable of feeling at one with Reality because sustaining a vanity, an Ego causes you to be conscious of an illusion.

Well, this is basically what George Lincoln Rockwell said.

>We don't say to the rich 'Give to the poor', we say 'German people, help each other'. Rich or poor, each one must help thinking, there's someone even poorer than I am, and I want to help them as a fellow countryman.
Heil.

btu while I'm worrying about what the Joos are up to I'm not focussing on that which matters.

Manipulation is about getting you to put another before your Self; anothers needs, anothers desires, anothers vanities and concerns. Anyone who causes this in you doesn't care about you. They care only about what you can do to serve them, their needs and desires. The only way you can progress in this, your Life, is to be your Self.

All that matters stems from an awareness of who you are, not your assessments of who *they* are.

>Lived
>Past-tense

You mean Jesus LIVES

Gnosticism/Freudianism is a heresy my Polish friend. The Self must be overcome and destroyed. The Self does not care about your needs or desires; only its own. The Self/ego must be rooted out and executed.

and he wasn't a stupid protestant

Like I said, help yourself and those, who are close to you, but help those too, who have nothing.

Also, this. It is not about you, but about you AND everyone else.

And He said pedophiles must be stoned

Learn was the kike teach you , he was the chosen of the chosens.
Its better teaching then stupid debate about what is kosher and what isnt.

The Church is almost completely irrelevent to most ordinary people. The reason for this is the loss of the historical figure of Jesus. The reason for this is the emphasis that has been put on Jesus' Divinity.

Jesus was Man aswell as a sacrifice to the excesses of Human vanity, pride and conceit for God's Reality. This has been almost completely lost in his myth but it is in fact as important as his Divinity for if he was not mortal, if he was not *One of Us*, he would not have been able to die and perform his function.

Ask a hundred people and watch the confusion and look of detachment from reality as they try to rationalise the historical figure of Jesus with the Myth. They can't do it, they have lost touch with that reality, WITH GOD'S REALITY.

Modern expressions of Christianity aren't connecting people with this reality, they are distorting it further.

>The Self/ego must be rooted out and executed.
A central tenet of every cult.

sauce you kike lover?

coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/

True. Jesus as a man, as just a historical figure, is superb.

your people killed him

how does it feel to throw one of your own under the bus when it doesn't suit you

It is not important that he lived or not. His teachings are important. Read:
(You)
(You)

>cults are bad for some reason

Read

Jesus lived, and he was crucified, buried for three days and then rose again to life. He will return again in the clouds and gather together the elect.

>The Bible Way to Heaven: Pastor Steven Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

>The Significance of the Resurrection Pastor Steven Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=tIMOBZXK_Sw

>"Jesus in the Book of Revelation" preaching by Pastor Steven L Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=zbD-wPqMC6I

The Self isn't the Ego. The Ego is an illusion, a comfortable lie that obscures the Self.

The Self is made in God's image.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 2:7

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

God made our consciousness before he made our vessels. THIS is what is in God's image, not these ephemeral bodies.

>It is not important that he lived or not.
the life, death, burial and resurrection of Christ are the most important events in the history of the universe

Lives*

That's why even "atheists" should follow the teachings of Jesus. Forget the mythology that arose after his execution, his actual message was and still is revolutionary.

Sorry meant to tag the israeli flag

He did. Praise the Lord Jesus.

Seems you are correct. I conflated the ego and the self. My mistake.

I can't do it bro. You've juxtaposed him with Hitler. Hitler was a strutting Ego deluded by Saxon pride and conceit, and he led his people astray to their doom and his.

You can't judge ideologies through the lens of historical happenstance. Germany fought the entire world. Whose to say if NS would have worked if they hadn't been forced in an impossible situation?

You really should read your Bible though. Religious or not Christianity and the West are intertwined.

Sorry if I scared you. Of course, I don't accept his thoughts on race (well, I do, but I don't agree with everything) and the Lebensraum. But you can't blame him, because he wanted the better of his people. Like I said, he wasn't the son of God, so he couldn't enlight everyone, but only his followers.

Of course He did
He went to the Americas to spread His message

Amen

"Jesus loves you"... doesn't sound that great when you hear in in a Mexican prison.

I responded that to a Commie complaining about the Catholic Church: "your problem is that Jesus and Paul were successful in their revolution and your party is not". I haven't seen any other article by him on the matter anymore.

>Jesus Lives
FTFY BROTHER

"Seek me with all your hearts and you shall find me"

Jeremiah 29:13

You don't have to agree with everything he said, and you shouldn't, but you should see the connection between his views and Jesus' teachings. For another example, there's Thomas Jefferson.

Hitler was a pawn of the establishment whose mantra has always been, 'Adapt and Survive'.

Profane Political Ideologies are over. People *will* return to the source first as a trickle, then as a flood, then as a deluge and right now, RIGHT NOW, the only thing with any integrity or credibility is Islam.

We need to remember that Jesus was Man, we *need* this.

Your knowledge of Christ and Christianity is as bad as your english. Figures Hungary is Roman Catholic.

>the only thing with any integrity or credibility is Islam.
what do you mean by this?

Attention everyone in this thread.

Jesus wasn't even a real person. Now go out and find something better to do with your lives.

Sorry, I know that my english isn't that good, but nonethless, you should read everything I wrote.

get fucked dawkins.

The only reason anyone's heard of you is because of your petulant baiting of the Church.

odious sack of shit

Yeah, he lived. And died like a bitch. If I were a god, I wouldn't let jews kill me like a bitch.

>whatisthe2ndcoming.jpeg

greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Take your personal interpretation junk back to Protestant land, Jan. You're quite literally espousing heresy. Christ is both fully God and fully Man, and to say one overpowers the other or is focused on more than the other is not Christian doctrine in the Church. You're in Monophysite heresy territory. Unless you're saying He is not God, then you're an Arian heretic.
You're right though that modern forms of "Christianity" ie heretical are outside the Church and damning. Many aren't even Christian in that they don't accept Him as Lord and Savior.

T. Orthodox.

>Cultists find out their god is really a mortal
>Takes drugs to deal with new reality
>Sees ghost of their dead god
>Writes resurrection story but leaves out the bit about the drugs

Man, not god.

>Hitler was a pawn of the establishmen
Which establishment. Who is a part of it? I'm with you on profane ideologies. We need to remarry the Church and the State. I'm going to ignore the Islam comment and assume that's in reference to their zealotry and has nothing to do with their teachings.
>We need to remember that Jesus was Man
Jesus is the Godman. He is Man perfected, Man's ideal state, the sum of Man's potential.
>richard carrier
Lawdy.

God became man so that he could redeem us.

I love you guys.
I know it can be hard out there.
Be strong and take care of yourselves and those you love. I'll see you on the other side.

Ok tough guy.

>Cultists [plural]
>Takes drugs
>Sees ghost
hallucinations are subjective to the individual, if you see a leprechaun, i am not going to ask it for gold.
the testimony of the eyewitnesses, firsthand and secondhand, claim to have witnessed the resurrected Christ in groups, on multiple occasions

>imprisoned by Rome
>given chance to recant your silly made up drug trip
>get whipped and crucified instead of recanting
activatedalmonds.jpg

He was real. History shows that around the time, there was a man who was causing quite a ruckus.

>Steve Anderson
How about no. If you want Christianity as it has always been since the beginning, go return to Orthodoxy. It is the Church established by Christ and spread by His Apostles starting at Pentecost. All those outside of Orthodoxy are not part of His Church and lacking the fullness of the Faith.

This podcast series gives a good overview on Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy:
>ancientfaith.com/podcasts/orthodoxyheterodoxy

We don't need anymore fighting.

I accept Catholics.

Modern expressions of Western religious reverence and piety is revolting to ordinary people. Instead of being enticing it is repulsive, instead of being grounded it is esoteric and remote from everyday life. TV soap operas and movies inform more simple people's perceptions than the Divine truth of Scripture. The West in almost every important social aspect is failing to generate confidence, it's crossed a line, it's gone through the looking glass and exalting our vanities.

Islam is in the process of Reformation, people are sacrificing themselves for the glory of God and I think it's because Islam knows where Mohammed is buried.

Meanwhile in the West, comedians are a font of Wisdom, COMEDIANS!

[word to the wise]

Laughter shrinks the Mind.

>All those outside of Orthodoxy are not part of His Church and lacking the fullness of the Faith.
Do you believe all Protestants/Catholics are outside the Church and therefore damned or is it only certain godless sects like Unitarians? Ecumenical council when?

Thousands of people saw aliens too. Entire groups of people claim to have seen the same UFO.

It's all delusional people who see what they want to see. They wanted to see zombie jesus so they saw zombie jesus.

Yes, good little papist move everyone into the New World Order One Religion.

All roads lead to God, right? Everyone has a piece of the truth?

Yes, follow the worthless shepherd, the wicked one, the false prophet. Follow them into the lake of fire.

>reformation
>good
Turned out real well for us.

Christ established the New Covenant, one where Man is circumcised not of the flesh but of the heart. To love others, deny thyself for others, and live as much of a sinless life as possible... among many, many other things found in the Gospels and preached by the Apostles when they established the Orthodox Church.

Hitler did not.

>zealotry

I think there's a strong argument for calling it devotion. Once they get their heads out of the middle ages they'll be unstoppable.

>Establishment

Political and traditional Elites, Royalty and the hangers on.

Jewsus Died.

>Thousands of people saw aliens too
seeing some weird unidentified blurry flying object isn't the same thing as seeing a dude you ate and drank with for months and months get executed and show up and hang out with your group 3 days later.

>Entire groups of people claim to have seen the same UFO.
are you trying to say unidentified flying objects aren't real?
i've personally seen some weird shit, not suggesting ayy lmaos.
i go with either swamp gas or Jacques Vallée's theory

Are you 14? Drugs aren't cool and we don't care about your new """"cool"""" hobby of making yourself dumber and turning yourself into a nigger.

>one overpowers the other

No-where have I said this or alluded to it or claimed it.

You exhibit a lack of awareness Orthobro

People won't return to conventional religions en masse. Most normies think it's archaic even if they will acknowledge the lessons of morality. Some great event has to depose one of the current major religions in order to create room for the birth of a NeoChristian religion that adapts the teachings of Christ to the modern world.

Orthodox belief on that subject is that there is One Church, as Christ is One Body. It cannot be separated. Orthodox Christianity is the Church in Acts, set up by Christ through His Apostles. Nothing new, nothing innovative. Ecumenical Councils did not add, rather, they clarified Church Doctrine in the face of heresies.. if you want to know fully what an Orthodox Christian believes, simple read the Nicene Creed.

Those that left (Roman Catholics, Old Calendarosts, Old Believers, etc) are not in Communion with Him through their own actions, as they left Christ's Church He left for us, the One Church that the gates of He'll shall not prevail against. They are free and encouraged to return at any time. Those that left added innovations, subtracted Doctrine, and/or injected their own personal interpretation of Scripture thus diluting further Christian teachings, are not considered "the fullness of the Faith" as Orthodoxy is. They may accept Christ as Savior, but Christ taught us Faith alone does not save, nor is "instant Salvation" real.. Salvation is a journey in this life and the next up until we are all Judges by Him on that Day - read the Sowers Tale for that. Likewise, the Sacraments are not symbolic, as that is a Gnostic (modern Protestant) heresy. Christ said you must be Baptized of water and Spirit, not one, not the other, not of the heart, but just as He said. This was said to Paul, the Ethiopian, and the Roman Legionary. Baptism is three full immersions in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Baptizo is Greek for immersion). Anything less won't do.

That said, we are not arrogant to say only we have the Holy Spirit, as we know the Holy Spirit works through all. We know we are filled with Him, but we cannot say where He isn't.
Regarding Muslims, Unitarians, Mormons, and all those that deny Christ, there is no Salvation for them per Christ's own Word - they Deny the Father in doing so, as they have denied the Son.

>People won't return to conventional religions en masse.
sure they will, there's plenty of precedent

>some great event has to depose one of the current major religions in order to create room for the birth of a NeoChristian religion
yeah, that's written about in revelation chapter 17

I must have mis-read this:
>The reason for this is the emphasis that has been put on Jesus' Divinity.

yeah I think there has been an overemphasis on his Divinity. It's distracted from his person.

>North American protestant """"""""""""""Christianity"""""""""""""

Degenerate obese garbage

>implying I'm Protestant
Nice Satanpost.

>protestants more inline with the teachings of the one true holy roman-catholic and apostolic church than members of the one true holy roman-catholic and apostolic church are on fags and infanticide
papists BTFO

America is the capitol of trying to have you cake and eat it. The graph may be true but America is the mecca of all these things I think you're condemning.

>protestants more inline with the teachings of the one true holy roman-catholic and apostolic church than members of the one true holy roman-catholic and apostolic church are on fags and infanticide

How about a negative to both? That's completely, totally untrue.

Lives.

Muh divine feminine muh misunderstanding of everything. Luther was fucky. It is His believers anyways. No Star Trek sects

>The graph may be true but America is the mecca of all these things I think you're condemning.

shut it pole, if it werent for yanks saving your ass you would still be crying under russians.

you protties are based, sometimes cookie and irritating, but for all the good reasons. You take God far more seriously than Eurocatholics.