What kind of Christian are you? Pentecostal here aka the most redpilled Christians

What kind of Christian are you? Pentecostal here aka the most redpilled Christians

>no smoking
>no drinking
>no cursing
>no whoring
>if something happens to one of us we put hand to hand and help each other

Why aren't you a Pentecostal?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_organization#Religion
amazon.com/Certain-Arrogance-Intelligences-Manipulation-Individuals/dp/1413464777
youtu.be/ALFH3OWCvcc?t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=at9MZ54Hst4
youtube.com/watch?v=DZVK3qCI8Io
youtube.com/watch?v=okfyiZpYNHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CApdPlDxG6o
youtube.com/watch?v=3ENbc5RheJU
youtube.com/watch?v=TYjyX0bDUOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_tradition
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oj6Io5rQ1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8NfNSAQJvN0
youtube.com/watch?v=39m0vFArKu8
youtube.com/watch?v=2hLvfl7jk14
youtube.com/watch?v=Qww_gQMpcwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

protip: CIA uses these fringe religious groups to prop up makeshift churches and siphon donations to be used in black operations. Pentecostals will be content with having church in a vacant lot for years because they think they'll have a real church someday. CIA pulls a white van into a walmart parking lot, agent in a suit with a southern accent says he's having a revival, idiots line up and give their tithe, and that money goes to fund illegal CIA operations around the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_organization#Religion
amazon.com/Certain-Arrogance-Intelligences-Manipulation-Individuals/dp/1413464777

Yeah I'm sure $100 will help CIA conquer the world

You sound like a faggot

sage

Pentecostal women a.k.a. bigger whores than feminists.

I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for my sins, I pray almost daily and try to be in communion all the time.

I think about God on the way to work, at work, on my way home, every morning and every night, and it kills me that I still haven't experienced God supernaturally in my life in a physical way as many have.

Last time I was in Church I saw a Romanian woman touched by the Holy Spirit, she fell to the ground, but I stayed in my seat and didn't want to get up and be prayed for, because I was a fool. I want to do more for God, but I'm too caught up with work and my own lazy life, and I really want that to change soon.

I used to smoke and drink and curse a LOT, now I still smoke, drink occasionally, curse rarely.

I don't care about red pills or blue pills, I just care about how to please God, even though I fail many times.

So yeah, in short, just a Christian, but not a very good one at that...

I donate though, and have debates on the internet, so I'm not totally useless to God's kingdom I guess lol

Taci in rasa mati

Because Benny Hinn didn't heal my grandma.
Checkmate.

Your grandma either didn't have enough faith or her death was a sign for you to come back from your wrong ways.

If you are anything besides Catholic or Eastern Orthodox you are a literal degenerate disgusting heathen.

I tried to turn a Christian Sharia (aka United Pentecostal) to the red pilled Nazarene denomination. There is something you crazies do to your females that makes them believe wearing jeans will subjugate them to a life of whoredom and damnation. It didn't work. While we were dating she would tell me that the guys at her church would always drink, smoke, etc.. Not very red pilled to me.

>no drinking
Okay, now as a Pentecostal that's just not true. You can drink, you just can't get drunk.

But yeah, Pentecostals are the most redpilled denomination.

>supporting holy rollers
Top kek

Ma-ta are cratima
youtu.be/ALFH3OWCvcc?t=32s

Or maybe she was sick and died? Nah, that's is crazy talk.

Presbyterian. Its the closest to Jesus' teachings.

>I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for my sins, I pray almost daily and try to be in communion all the time.

You're only halfway there.

The last half is to believe in your heart God raised him from the dead.

You want to please God? Then believe in the Son of God and allow the Holy Spirit to enter into your body and resurrect you to eternal life.

Otherwise, what have you that God needs?

>Romanian Pentecostal
>Abandoning Orthodoxy

Seems legit

Abandoning sinking ships is wise.

>No cursing

What are you, a Baby Boomer?

Only old people care about cursing.

>Catholic
the money and power church. my mother was excommunicated for marrying a Presbyterian. Not very Christian is it.

Orthodox only because muh tradition. Not really religious though. Need to start going to church but I doubt I can get a vacation every single Sunday.

Maybe it was just her time to go?

Pentecostalism is the fastest growing Christian denomination. Churches are being built in the US, Latin America, Africa, Eastern Europe, and other sites deemed strategic by the CIA. Then CIA agents travel to these churches and countries under the guise of being a missionary, and the churches double as safehouses.

The average Pentecostal tithes 10% of their earnings, but many churches take offering not only on Sunday but during various meetups during the week. These numbers add up. And the church administration can report whatever they want when it comes to offerings. We got $2,000 in offerings this week? Let's make that $1,200. No one church member knows the real total."

Of course not every church is compromised, but most are.

Romanian Orthodoxy is a retard ideology.

> be romanian orthodox cuck
> must deny any form of evolution
> must belive in Noah's Ark story

And the priest are corrupted as fuck. They take money from christians for every shit they can. Weddings, baptize, blessings of things like cars.

Oh of course I believe that God raised him from the dead, no question about that!

I did pray that, but it's not just words, we have to sincerely repent and ask God to change transform us, and continue repenting daily.

>Otherwise, what have you that God needs?
He doesn't need anything, but he does want something, and that something is everything that I am :)

Not easy to give it all up, hardest thing for me to give up is comfort, as in going out and praying to people and preaching to them face to face, which puts us all out of our comfort zone.

Are you a proper Presbyterian or one of those loud "reformed" ones. Frozen chosen represent.

Yes because I'd rather spend my time in church with God than with a pedophile pope and give him all my money and pray to bones

> he belives the orthodox christians have a pope

Top kek, what a retard.

Pentecostals are red pilled because they belief in the false doctrine of works-based salvation, in other words they believe you can lose your salvation. Not true. Let me drop you a few real red pills.

>Once Saved Always Saved
youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM

>The Bible Way to Heaven
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

>Pentecostal Speaking in Tongues = Being Demon-possessed
youtube.com/watch?v=at9MZ54Hst4

>Pentecostals are NOT saved!
youtube.com/watch?v=DZVK3qCI8Io

>Pentecostal Soul winning Demonstration Video Baptist
youtube.com/watch?v=okfyiZpYNHQ

>The Pentecostal Movement Baptist Preaching independent, fundamental, KJV only
youtube.com/watch?v=CApdPlDxG6o

>Speaking with tongues - Steven L Anderson (KJV, Independent, Fundamental Baptist preaching)
youtube.com/watch?v=3ENbc5RheJU

Her faith was unshakeable, actually.

She not only didn't get healed from something that didn't kill her, she lingered on with other underlying health problems until she met a very slow and painful demise 15 years later. Prove to me there's some form of mercy in that, and I'll show you some ocean front in Arizona I have for sale.

Or father, I'd rather not have that creepy faggot teach me about God

I dont know what you mean. If by waving signs and whatnot no I dont do that. I do undercover preach though its the most effective way to convert people I have found.

I don't know much about Orthodoxy, but if it's anything like Catholicism there's a lot of un-Biblical stuff in there.

>So yeah, in short, just a Christian, but not a very good one at that...

Mate, you're the same as all of us Christians. But by saying you're not a very good one isn't the point. You've done what you needed to do so far, however there's always more. God has a plan for you so just stick to it, and do your best to follow what he wants.

I've experienced God physically, and it's great.
If you're in England I'd highly suggest going to Elim - The Gathering, when it's next on. That's where I first gave my life to God about 2 years ago.

I'm Poppycostal.

Pentecostal bitches cycle between extreme repression and extreme whoredom. Seriously crazy. GTFO, now.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYjyX0bDUOc

At least he's not an apostate.

You are wrong, you can't come to church a few weeks, be saved, then leave the church forever, kill a dozen of people and life a disgusting life and still expect to go to heaven.

I hate these threads worse than any of the reddit threads.

Catholic

OP, please.. the true church is the Roman Catholic. True Peter's Church. Al the other is blasphemy and foggotry. Also, you "christians" legitimized the fucking jews by incorporating them into "Christianism".. bullshit. Also bulshit your "pastors"

Orthodox here means to pay the father to pray to God for you, while you have to pray to bones and pictures of saints hanging off the wall.

Atheist

Um, yes you can. This is exactly the problem with Christianity: It bought into the vicarious redemption meme.

Giving in to just another middle eastern cult is a sure way to promote the destruction of white countries. I might be biased because most of the christians I have spoken to were catholics, but they were massively in favor of the replacement of European people, and welcomed mudshits as if they were their own blood.
Every progress and golden ages we have encountered has been a return to pre-christian roots. All throughout history, all christianity has done is systematically destroying European morals, values, and identity.
Even marxism is heavily inspired by christian "values" (imo the whole point of semitic religions is justifying any sort of behavior by finding loopholes in their books' "teachings", and thus they have no values).

ce proasta-i ma-ta

Not more bullshit than your money sucking pedophile popes

Yes, they care about a lot of shits that are not in the bible en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_tradition

DO EET

Christianism is a secular fake Chatholicism.

So edgy!

No sweetie, it doesn't work like that. Once you fuck up you can expect to rot in hell.

because I like having fun and you faggots are fucking nuts

I'm not a superstitious retard, thank you.
>no drinking
All civilized peoples drink. It is one of the cornerstones of civilization. Y'know who didn't drink? The fucking Natives in America because they're fucking savages.

Our church is corrupt, so corrupt that the Pope is a pedophilic, satanist with military ties, belive me i know.
But, that does not mean that we are not the true and only Church of God

>Pentecostal Speaking in Tongues = Being Demon-possessed
Clearly Biblical teaching being denied by person = not Christian

If you can say out loud "Jesus is Lord" and know in your heart God raised him from the dead, you're already saved and you have already done the work asked of you by the Father.

I just want to caution you that you will always be in Jesus' debt. You'll have to come to terms with that on your own. You will never be able to "do" enough to earn your own salvation.

Everything necessary to be done was done on the cross.

And after 80 years when we die I will have fun FOREVER in heaven while you will burn FOREVER in hell.

Catholics lost me with the entire concept of paying debts to the church to reduce purgatory time. That and paying money to the church for the complete eradication of sins. Oh, and not being able to commune directly with Jesus/God. Oh, and the idolatry of Mary.

I think that covers it.

You need baptism

Because I don't agree with heretics and only follow the catholic and apostolic church passed down to us from jesus not heretic cults

Sir or ma'am, I encourage you to reconsider and examine the evidence in the bible. If you don't have time then watch this short video.

>Repent of Sins for Salvation? Repentance Spectrum Disorder - Pastor Steven Anderson
youtube.com/watch?v=5Oj6Io5rQ1Y

However, if you do have time, then see my original post and watch the full evidence sermon in "Once Saved Always Saved" which actually proves it directly from the bible.

Sure, mate, whatever you say. Fucking retard.

Reminder that Mormonism is the least degenerate religion:
>church is essentially 100% Aryan
>girls want to marry young and become mothers to large families
>no drinking, no drugs
>women dress modestly
>nicest people ever
>low divorce rate

Are you crazy? You need to do a lot more than just say a phrase. You need ACTS.

I don't think you have read the Bible. But if you did and still think you can live a life of misery and be something totally opposed to a Christian and still go to heaven you are just fooling yourself.

>no smoking
Yeah, blame the cigarette, and not yourself for abusing a substance that has nootropic and prohormone value. Enjoy your crazy anti-everything wife
>no drinking
You can't be a Christian if you don't like alcohol, I'm sorry. "This is my blood".
>no cursing
Enjoy being completely overwhelmed by a dead rule that only gets applied to keep people in line. This probably works for angry tribal people though.
>if something happens to one of us we put hand to hand and help each other
Oh, so just like every other Church huh?

Funny, I'm a Christian but I'm sure atheists were put here on Earth to bring balance against this low IQ bullshit.

You will be judged in heaven. you cant go to church on Sunday to make up for being a shit person the rest of the week. There's a special place in hell for people that use Christianity for its advantages without acting like one.

We don't know what happened or why, and there's no point arguing over it, but know that God's will is that all are saved. If her faith was unshakeable as you say, rest assured she's with God.

Is it God's will that all are healed? I would say yes, but that's not our debate. Many Christians don't know what power they have in Jesus, and go through hell to get to heaven.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=8NfNSAQJvN0

Or for example this:
youtube.com/watch?v=39m0vFArKu8

Or this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2hLvfl7jk14

Ever heard of these people? They're not famous pastors or anything like that, but simply Christians, who believe the word when it says:

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
(Mark 16:17-18)

Second channel especially, I highly recommend to subscribe to, it's pretty much The Book of Acts in the 21st century!

That is the baptism that you need to be saved. The baptism of the Holy Spirit, which by necessity precedes your water baptism, since He is sealed in you the moment you believe, is the only baptism necessary.

dude I wont make it to 80 and dont want to. Ill get to retire to driving a porsche and writing a book, sounds pretty comft. with my personality type I'd probably get bored with eternal salvation anyway.

Enjoy burning in hell when you die you riceposting NEET.

>get qt pentecostal
>only downside is she wont have sex with me
>have her walk in on me masturbating with my 12 inch thick penis
>she'll be so overcome with the thought of me penetrating her and have the S E X with me
>im black
>impregnate her with mulatto babies
>leave her
works every time, and ive done it 5 times

Sure and after you die there will be no more Porsche, just either eternal happiness or eternal pain, you can still choose today.

Unitarian. The Father is God, not Jesus. Youtube Anthony Buzzard.

Nope. That's it. Per the bible, m8. Romans 10:9-10.

Your righteous acts are as filthy rags to a holy God.

--Isaiah

>redpilled
>Christian

That's the corrupted part of the church, it appeard right after the curch started. Politicians from all arround the Mediterranean Sea saw the power of the Catholics and pretended to be one themselves.

I had a complete catholic education from German Nuns, they encouraged us to talk to god personaly and read the original bible.

Also, all the money shit, that's fucked up, priest should not handle money, and many don't.

But again, it is the only true Churc. Jesus asked Peter to build his Church on earth and Peter started de Chatholic Church

>hand to hand

fuck off faggot

I'll be judged in heaven the same way Meryl Streep is judged at the Academy Awards.

Really looking forward to it!

That is an invalid argument, because in the video I posted in that same post titled, "Speaking with Tongues - Steven Anderson" he uses bible verses to directly refute the practice of speaking in tongues. Therefore, there is clear biblical teaching to support his claims and he is in fact a Christian.

You obviously skipped past the information that I provided, so here is more proof.

>Pentecostal Tongues Speaking is a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=Qww_gQMpcwk

Newafg here, who decides "Today there will be 10 threads about X?"

Today is pentecostal christians.

Orthodox, born and raised.

Because I'm a part of the Catholic Church, which was the only Church started by God himself (Jesus).

All forms of Protestantism only make it harder for evangelizing, because you've got some asshole thinking they've pleased God with their random sacrifices while preaching an obviously erroneous belief system.

hard drinking, hard smoking

high-church Anglican, probably 2-3 Sundays/month

Hahaha now you make fun of it but I'll see your laughter die on the judecation day.

I'm glad to hear that you did! I'm planning on visiting a similar place as well, I want that FIRE!

Thank you for the encouraging words

I agree, grace is enough, and once you believe, good works will follow naturally.

I do think we have our own parts to play, namely to love God and do his will. This isn't the same as saying we earn salvation by works.

If we don't commune with God and actively seek to live for him, we will go through hell on earth to get to heaven, but God not only wants to get us to heaven with him, but to put heaven in us while we're on earth!

As Todd White says "We should destroy hell and the works of the devil for a living"

Sure.

If she was a christian, she's completely healed, in a new body that will never experience pain, suffering or death, and joyfully living face-to-face with the living God.

If she was not a christian, then you have the right to mourn indeed, and the opportunity to not join her where she is now. She would not want that.

Go to the Penticostal Church your life will change in better I promise you. If you pray with faith you could drop your addictions instantly and have a better life already.

I'm not making fun of the Bema Seat Judgment.

I'm looking forward to it.

(You don't know what the Bema Seat Judgment is.)

I'm not wasting time watching hour long videos. If you're so confident in your message, speak it yourself.

Because I belong to the one true faith user, Catholicism.

He doesn't believe in Holy Spirit and thinks you can do whatever you want and still go to heaven so good choice.

what if I was a masochist? would they send me to heaven as punishment? honestly eternal anything sounds fucking awful, I only enjoy this life in the first place for the struggle and obstacles.
>no more porsche
the difference between you and me is that you will never get to expireance a porsche at all. I feel bad for you romanon

You keep saying things that are a little off.

By God's grace he provided a means of salvation. That means is not grace. It is by grace that it was made available.

And I do believe you're dodging the test; saying out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believing in your heart God raised him from the dead. (Rom. 10:9-10)

only believers can do that, because that is what makes people believers

Popes are milking you of money so they can build more fancy gold made cathedrals and they teach you to pray word by word, as if you are a robot.

kek

So many confused Church of Peter people think they have something to do with Jesus. Many such cases. Sad!

Well, I was raised by extremist Christian Orthodox parents and that's probably why I'm no longer a believer desu. I've suffered a great deal at the hands of these fanatics,
>spent a week in a rock hewn monastery in the middle of nowhere and got baptized everyday because i had average grades while I was 11
>frequently had monks rub some oily irritating ointment on my eyes, armpits, inside my ears, mouth and around my peewee and bumhole. the more i think of it, the more i suspect that i might have been a victim of childhood abuse
>never was allowed to grow out my hair because apparently the devil got hold of me every time i did
>my best friend growing up was an old priest
>was taught to repress any emotional feeling i had whether sexual or violent.. basically got cucked
christianity, not even once... i'd rather be beheading infidels than be brainwashed into submissiveness
I'm not even a mudslime, but Islam is Alpha as fuck whilst Christianity is for beta cucks.

>my personality type I'd probably get bored with eternal salvation anyway.

low brow ideas of heaven. You are the same as the 72 virginers