Africa is a bunch of mud h

Why has Africa never built anything or had a civilization?

White people built that.

Name one thing in that picture not invented, designed and built by white people.

Geography and climate never enabled them to develop like the Europeans did.

No
Jews are not white, and neither are meds

Pic is white contribution to society. Rotten fish, and white girls.

I was being sarcastic.

>No
Yes, you're a delusional black boi.
>Geography and climate
Elaborate

I love you, (not being sarcastic btw)

>All meds of Europe except for Iberians are Indo-Europeans. Even the celtiberians of north/west/central Iberia are.
You: "Meds aren't white"
>The meme that jews are responsible for any significant amount of inventions and progress done by mankind
Also plenty of jews are just whites who converted.

European=/=white

I'm probably whiter than you.

...You guys basically immigrated from europe, so what are you trying to tell us?

First: Africa has very few means for industrialization, for various reasons: geographic, historic, political.

Second: Africa suffers from the phenomenon that Sup Forums adores so much: extreme racism (tribalism). Every war in Africa right now is basically an ethnic conflict.

Lol are you trying to use this photo to say that because (according to that study) Spanish people have 15%~ African blood they are not whites? TOPKEK
What about the other 85%~?

Also, I didn't say all jews are whites. I said some jews are just whites who converted over. Take a look at the Cossacks. In the 17th century many of them converted to Judaism. Whether or not you consider them to be whites (most of them are Indo-Europeans anyway), they most certainly are not genetically Jewish and never were.

I understand that intellectual honesty is foreign concept to germanoids. I know that an inferiority complex can be crushing and nearly impossible to break.

I'm just asking for white KANGZ to stop the appropriation please.

this is bait, but I don't care about this board, so have a bump good r/the_donald comrade :D

same city, different angle

Every city has slums.

Do you honestly believe that whites aren't responsible for most of mankind's scientific, technological, medicinal, and societal advancements? In the past 700 years the most important ones have taken place and they almost all come from whites.

My point is that the white races are the only people that ever had kings or a rich history. I only replied to this thread because of this nonsense you said
>Pic is white contribution to society. Rotten fish, and white girls.

Also, comparing shitty huts to beautiful architecture is stupid. Those huts were made within a few hours by some poor farmer and his sons. The buildings in that picture were constructed in the modern day and most likely done by white and/or asian architects.
Compare those buildings to something that had an equal amount of effort put into it. I'll give you this picture of one of countless beautiful European cities, most of which are hundreds if not millenia old.

Jakarta's not in Africa.

>tribalism

Yep. Diversity fucks nations up.

Not true. Pic related is what your average British poor area will look like. All the houses are still warm, have clean running water, plenty of food and most of the inhabitants have luxuries such as mobile phones and computers.

>forgot the pic

IQ

>comparing modern architecture to huts is stupid
You don't say. It's a tried and true poltard tactic.

Again European does not equal white.

That's Lagos

London slums look way worse than this. Some areas are literal sharia no go zones.

Road for carts meant they probably had WHEELS. Probably around 8 feet a winter of snow, not only survives but thrives. Also they are still standing, and also realize that Africans still live in those huts

That's not what I said. I said that
>All meds of Europe except for Iberians are Indo-Europeans. Even the celtiberians of north/west/central Iberia are [Indo-Europeans].
The Turks are a part of Europe and of the Mediterranean countries but of course they're not white
Indo-Europeans are whites

Those aren't inhabited by whites though but yes you are right, they're awful.

Where are you (or more accurately, your ancestors) from anyway? I'm assuming you're African-American

Trust me, that's not Lagos.

Kaffers.

Where are the mud huts? If you want to cherry pick we can cherry pick.

Pic related is Lagos suburb.

>Elaborate
Africa is right on the equator for the most part, they have constant mellow seasons, food grows year round. They never had to prepare for winter, so unlike Europe there was no culling of the weak who couldn't handle delayed gratification, they never had to get better because the land provided for them. Their only problem is too many people, that's why they're starving.

My bad. This is Lagos.

this pic is jakarta and is not african city

Mediterranean climate does not have true winter. Most of Western Europe does not have true winter. Surviving in an Equatorial jungle bounded by deserts would be far more unforgiving.

That looks more Lagos-esque.
I think their tourist slogan should be Lagos: what a shithole.

because Africa would then become much harder to exploit

My bad here you go.

cheaply made chinese houses. Amazing

I get what you're trying to achieve, but honestly Lagos is a bit of a tough sell. If you want to show that Africa isn't a complete shithole, maybe have a look at Kigali. In my opinion probably the best African city. Hell, even Nairobi isn't too bad. Lagos is pure unadulterated hell on earth.
>t. I do a lot of contract work in Africa.

wtf are you going on about you fucking nigger??
Fucking nigeria, rich in oil yet more than 50% population live in poverty, holy shit, parents cutt off arms and legs of children just so they can get more money by begging

Scotland and Africa.