Military Thread

Any of you guys joining up? In before shill starts talking about "Fighting for the Jews".

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/346805-Tell-it-to-Trump-End-Syrias-nightmare-and-dont-involve-the-US-military-as-you-promised
veteranstoday.com/2017/03/07/trump-israel-struggling-to-save-isis-divide-syria-iran/
moonofalabama.org/2017/03/syria-trump-administration-to-continue-obama-policy.html
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fighting for the oil company kikes

>yeah man I love Israel! I'll die for a jew any day of the week!
Seriously though, I would have joined if I wasn't medically disqualified

What condition disqualified you?

I'm not the kind of person that would function well under a high-discipline environment like the army. Sorry.

Maybe in a different timeline.

Yeah I've been wanting to get into a SOF group for a long time now. Have been constantly training to help prepare myself for it. Figured it would be a good way of hardening me up and something that will look good on my resume.

I always thought that. You just need to include a regiment into your life and you'll adjust.

What up warriorbros, 6 years army here. Thinking about joining? AMA

I'm hoping to eventually get into the SAS or SBS. Going to start with the Engineers, though.

How much do you get to travel?

Im currently in norwegian army as a part of his majesty kings the kings guards. I work in the communication troop, and dont guard the royal residences. AMA

I travel a lot inside the states, haven't been overseas but twice to germany. But then again, I constantly make sure to try to stay in the state's as much as I can. (Married)

I was the opposite. I thought I could (and did), but then I realized I absoutely hated being told what to do and how to do it for no reason other that "it's the way we've always done it".

Military life certainly allows you to develop useful skills you wouldn't normally encounter in civilian life, but it is not a place for independent-minded people. At least, not in the rank-and-file.

Engineers have it pretty cushy, plus the job opportunities and pay once you're out is really tempting.
Honestly, I wanted to join after finishing my Master's degree in two more years. But I might receive a job as a forensic crime scene technician that pays 46K-70K a year soon and I fear that I may become complacent and not peruse the goal of being an operator, which I'd end up regretting for the rest of my life no doubt.
Part of me kinda hopes I don't get the job, but I need the money.

I know in the UK Military you go on 2 to 3 years operations abroad. Mainly in Germany and Cyprus.

Definitely try to go airborne, that extra money a month is fucking sweet.

You want to join the SAS or SBS? Paras or Commandos. No other regiments will prepare you for it.

I'm doing an Electrician qualification next year and then I'm joining the Engineers. I'll be able to skip most of the trade training and can get additional qualcs down the road. I'm pretty young, so I'm not really concerned about money.

I would never join the military.

I don't like the idea of not owning myself.

It's not really a job, in a job a person is rented. When you sign up for the military you're owned.

A job is something you can quit at any time.

The military is some weird indentured servitude thing. Gives me the creeps. I'm too much of an individualist to ever do something like that.

You can get into the Commandos through the Engineers. It's a specialization. You get the qualcs and training.

In both cases you're owned. Just, in the case of an employer you have the 'illusion' of freedom.

I'm 23, I just need the money to finish my degree. I want to get an officers position when I join.

I asked this on K but i got prescribed happy pills once 10 years ago and never used them, but im thinking thats gonna make me medically disqualified F M L

Ignore the flag

I've talked to a recruiter. I am trying to join the National Guard as an officer.

You may as well do it. You don't want to be 50 yeas old and regret you never done it.

>Tfw I don't have to serve in the army Cause I got glasses

Is there anyway for your doctor to remove that from your record, or have him vouch for you that you don't have it anymore?

Really? I don't think that disqualifies you over here. Can't you get a support role or something similar?

>Engineers have it pretty cushy
Have fun digging ditches and setting up concertina wire. Demo stuff is pretty cool though.

Is it just me or are these threads popping up more regularly now? What have the jews got in store for us now.

I really just want a combat role where I can get qualifications and experience. Engineers do that for me.

I've got a month until I commission. Just glad I get to fight for the God Emperor instead of being a bullet sponge for Killary.

>You don't want to be 50 yeas old and regret you never done it.
same
I know plenty of engineers and they have it pretty great
granted they are in the airforce

Yeah a transfer up is a must. But if he's an ugly wee dwarf he should still join the Paras.

I'm joining the Coast Guard. Round up drugs and illegal for a few years, get out and get my college paid for. Sounds good to me.

being a faggot

Fuck going into the air-force. No combat.

Does anyone not have it great in the airforce?

Engineers aren't exactly doorkickers either, m8.

You can't join the Paras, unless you're already in the Army.

No.
Why would I die for my country when it's already lost due to moral degradation and lack of love for it's own people?

You might be a good little meatshield and die for unlimited immigration and massive social upheaval but I wont, and neither with others.

pararescuemen
air force's special ops unit

I'd rather join a militia.

Still better than sitting on your arse, watching monitors. You still get attached to combat units, in the engineers.

starting in a month.
Feels good

Getting ready to meet turks.

There are obviously some, but more in the army.

You apply to Paras after your Phase 1. Same as joining every other regiment.

Not sure about that. I felt the same way often until I joined up. Give it a year of training and you'll be a person you've only dreamed of.

I'll give credit where credit is due, PJs go through pretty much the similar training all US sof groups go through.

whats paras? some sort of wheelchair regiment?

07802800754 < Check em!

Well they are special needs lol

If you want a good job and good pay out of service, definitely consider looking into mechanics/maintenance or signal corps. Both can look forward to 90k salaries starting out when out of the service.

Is this just through the standard Infantry rout? In the Engineers, I believe you have to choose a specialization in either phase 2a or phase 2b training? Paras are a specialization.

Yes it is.
Do it, ranger.

You'll be owned either way, user. But in the service at least you'll have won someone's freedom.

Paratroopers.

>I'd rather join a militia.
join the FBI and you'll get into a militia without being on a watchlist

My degree is in criminal justice and national security though not mechanics

If it's what you really want, go for it, but you'll get more of the life in one year RA then in 10 years guard.

Not saying it's bad, just keep it in mind that you'll be missing a lot of the package.

seems enticing. im onto you, military jew!

anyways, i had a hemicolectomy when i was 15. can i still join?

Tell it to Trump: End Syria's nightmare and don't involve the US military - as you promised
sott.net/article/346805-Tell-it-to-Trump-End-Syrias-nightmare-and-dont-involve-the-US-military-as-you-promised

Trump-Israel struggling to save ISIS, divide Syria and Iraq
veteranstoday.com/2017/03/07/trump-israel-struggling-to-save-isis-divide-syria-iran/

Yes, VT must be taken with a grain of salt: but most of this is credible.

Trunp's ongoing and increasing deployments in Syria are absolutely not about defeating ISIS but doing what his Israeli masters wants.

moonofalabama.org/2017/03/syria-trump-administration-to-continue-obama-policy.html

cf.:

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

youre gonna die for you government not your country.

your Zionist Occupied Government.

I'm planning on doing IT and Comms in the military because I'm a pussy that doesn't want to be in combat all the time

Then also keep anti-terrorism in mind, that shit can push up into 200k with the proper experience.

I'd fight for my nation or national allies, provided the conflict wasn't caused to benefit certain (((groups))) of people.

So modern conflict is a no go for me. There's no reason to be fighting in a sandbox against sand people (who may or may not want to kill you depending on the weather), all while abiding by stupid laws and conventions that prevent total domination and conquest.

So I'll say it:
>fighting for the Jews
>not even once

I wanted to join the army, then I past my A-levels

>Then also keep anti-terrorism in mind
this really what I've been keeping in mind since I graduated back in 2012

You can do All Arms course at any stage after your in your regiment and there's a P company equivalent as well. If any one is serious about going SF, they need to be playing with the big boys. There's a reason there are so many Red and Green berets in special forces.

Oh you found me out.
Yeah you should be able to join most likely. The big thing is drugs atm.

Good pay, pension and good qualcs. It's not pussy, just pragmatic.

Then you sound like you're on track. Good luck. You'll be getting an assload of extra classes but it is very, very worth it if you can get your hands on a contractor position.

I'd rather go Green berets. Have family who were Green Berets.

We are indeed fighting for national allies. If you get in soon you'll find yourself staring down Russian aggression (if all continues the way it has been).

It's definitely 90% not conspiracy stuff, though we do on occasion have those operations from time to time (thx Israel). You will be doing good.

>contractor position
you mean like a PMC position or an intelligence analyst

I mainly want to protect the Anglo-Sphere and remove kebab. Obviously don't want to fight for ((them)) but, if they want me to remove kebab I can't complain.

Maybe. Thinking of doing computer programming or cyber systems in the Air Force. Currently studying for the ASVAB and working out.

Because there are no fucking jobs around where I live. All the ones that do exist require "qualifications". Can't go to college either because debt slavery. My life is short and I don't want to be wasting it paying for a degree that I know won't guarantee me a career. After the job interview I had with UPS, I'm certain they won't be hiring me. Twenty fucking people showed up just to try to get the two positions that were available. Fuck that shit.

Military is the best option for me right now. They would pay me to train, get fit, and learn my job. I'd be able to see the world, get disciplined, get structure in my lazy life, and have job security.

The only thing that I'm adverse about it is leaving my poor cat. :(

I'm trying to join but my last recruiter stopped talking to me after I told him I would need a medical waiver. Kinda sad now :(

I work in all branches (air force, navy and army) as a supply tech

Great pay but will soon go back to uni so I can become an officer and hopefully someday an RCMP officer.
Here's hoping

I pulled out of the Computer Science meme this year. Completely pointless in my area. Most jobs require 'three years prior experience' and unless you want to work as a slave aka 'intern' you're better of going into the Armed Forces.

Feelsbadman

I've always assumed I would be disqualified because of my history of misdemeanors but I'm going to talk to a recruiter soon. I really need to get out of my environment and can't afford college.

Both will pay very well, PMCs are where the hyperbux are at.

Mostly you will indeed be removing kabab, but just don't be too disappointed with your first sexual harassment briefing and think it's all a ((them)) situation.

You don't tell them that until they already sent you to take the ASVAB and have all your paper work processed, then they will try to get you the waiver

You're the last that remains. WASP culture is dying globally. Give up in G.B and you give it all up.

Grow some balls and join the National Guard. You owe your country a small amount, not everything, but a little bit

What's the waiver for? A lot of times its just a technicality

If you want to get into tech, the military is by far one of the best paths to take, no joke.

We have guys in signal who get 100k yr. offers from google before their contracts dried up.

ODD

Haven't seen anything like that coming out of our armed forces. I don't think the army can afford it, they'd scare of too many recruits.

Sup Forums October 2016
>I CAN'T WAIT TO FIGHT FOR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP. WHO CARES IF HE STARTS A WAR IT WILL BE A NATIONALISTIC WAR I'LL BE HAPPY TO FIGHT FOR MY COUNTRY UNDER TRUMPS CONTROL
Sup Forums april 2017
>Lol!!!1111 Fighting for KIKES??! XD CUCS lelelelele
I'm beginning to think this board really is just full of larping autists.

Sup Forums 2028
>L-lol, fight in a r-race war? T-that's what the kikes would want!

If there was a genuine existential threat to the UK, sure. But more likely I'd be sent to fight for globalist interests.

Once I graduate uni I'm going to Marine OCS

There's also a lot of shills and gov agents. Wouldn't be surprised if most were CIA.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard

Figure yourself out you gypsy shitfuck, join the army so someone like me can refuck your ass back to reality

lol, probably just a U.S. thing then. We have those stupid "training seminars" about twice a year, and you just sit in a room feeling awkward for an hour while SJWs tell you how bad rape is.

>pajeet posts pic of bundeswehr
kek you worthless nog

t. 17 year old faggot

If we don't have any projective force, that threat could come sooner than you think.

You better fucking do that, kiddo. Hats off to you for taking the metal route and winning you some honor.

The worst thing we do is allow women into the military. Half of them end up being slags and sleep around.

>how to spot a newfag

Before the elections, there were happening threads about Hillary and the deep state starting another world conflict.

The only people that thought Trump was starting WW3 was the (((media))).

Nothing has changed.