twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Owner of 666 5th Ave
nytimes.com/2017/04/03/nyregion/kushner-companies-666-fifth-avenue.html?_r=0

FUCKING KIKES EVERY TIME

Bump

Fuck jews

poofs?

WHAT THE FUCK??

If this is true, Ivanka really fucked up here.

youtube.com/watch?v=yAap1rM0Dq4

Revelations 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

>trumpkins eat their own

Ivanka and her hubby are getting back at TRUMP for the years of filling her little pussy up with daddys cummies from age 7-15

It's Roger stone. One of the most hardcore people alive. Legendary opposition research

THIS

Wonder if he let them piss on him

Last one. More than meets the eye here
>cnn.com/2016/11/16/politics/trump-transition-jared-kushner-chris-christie/

>The first time Chris Christie squared off with a Kushner, the scene was a federal court and the outcome -- along with all the tabloid drama -- helped vault the future governor of New Jersey into the Republican elite.

>His opponent then, in the early 2000s, was the billionaire real estate developer Charles Kushner. Also a prominent Democratic political donor, Kushner's criminal tax evasion and witness tampering case won Christie, then a US attorney, triumphant headlines in the country's largest media market.

>Implying (((Jared))) was ever a Trumpkin.

>Roger stone

Jared "Mossad kike" Kushner

Is this thread being slid?
businessinsider.com/how-jared-kushner-ran-trump-campaign-2016-11

Listen, kid.

I just got out of a Trump. shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a conservative shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

Yeah. Gonna need to see some proof lol.

***whistling***

***whistling***

***whistling***

***whistling***

***whistling***

***whistling***

>Roger Stone

Jared "don't call me Jerry" Kushner

But when will he leak Ivanka's nudes?

>implying they haven't been already and they're just on hold in case something happens...

Honestly who the fuck are these people why can't they go to one of the many liberal forums for them? Can't have my own country, can't even have my own damn imageboard

He's too (((greedy))) and keeps them to himself.

>Roger Stone
>telling the truth
>ever
He's fine for pushing a narrative, he's good at peddling bullshit, but don't believe a word of what he says. He makes shit up. That's his job. He admits that. He's proud of it, and good for him, but he's not a reliable source. He's a self-admitted unreliable narrator.

This feels like a 5D chess move to neutralize opposition to Kushner's expanding role in the Trump admin.

I believe him on this. There is serious circumstantial evidence around the kushner family

Let's be real none of us trust Ivanka

>Let's be real none of us trust Ivanka
She could resolve all my trust issues by sitting on my face.

There's a model runway nip slip, a pretty good white dress x-ray and some hires shots where she's in a sufficiently low-cut top to make them fappable as-is.

She's a jew convert ex Democrat woman

Not to be trusted

Did you know that of all the legal name changes in the US, the vast majority are by Jews changing their name to something more Anglo sounding.

>muh safe space

Eat dicks trumpkin

>She's a jew convert ex Democrat woman
I'm definitely convinced that she's ex-Democrat, considering how hard the Democrats have tried to completely ruin her since 2015.

OY VEY REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION!

(((infowars)))

What are the msnbc leaks?

That ugly tin-foil dress looks pretty x-ray-proof to me.

Wouldn't be surprised, every Jew is a backstabber.

t. Nixon

Can this be true? I've trusted Jared to be a ''probable good guy'' solely because Trump wouldn't actually be that stupid to have someone close to him who he can't have absolute trust on. But can it be possible that Trump has planted a mole next to himself?

No well just kill you all as soon as supply lines break down and police look the other way. You all like to roleplay as revolutionaries, but the state is the only thing protecting you. Your cities will burn within a month of supply routes cut off, and you will have nothing.

Never underestimate the jew when he cries out in pain as he strikes you

Just as soon as your mommy brings home some Costco donuts, huh fatty?

lol whats the matter snowflake? triggered?
>>>/reddit/

The second he was officially given some power negative headlines started. Roger Stone's credibility is suspect.

Oh fug

Yeah right after I finish masturbating to anime

Fuck off you Rick Wilson ass nigger I look forward to seeing who's stronger in the end

>trumpkin tries to call snowflake

Mommy called. She needs you to fish the nigger condoms out of the toilet again.

All talk, you dumb faggot

>Say to myself in Trumps voice
You have to stop, Kushner. You just have to.

>sjw trying to be racist
careful snowflake you might get suspended from college for posts like that. Just go ask your counselor for some coloring books you don't belong here

>Roger Stone

...well, if hes actually right and isnt just stirring shit again i think Ivanka is well placed to put his nuts in a vice while the CIA picks apart his phones.

Do you use a hanger to fish out your moms used condoms, or does the trailer park let you borrow a set of tongs?

I'm failing to see what the endgame with Kushner is. They hype him up and then what?

Lol. What's the matter, can't use the word nigger anymore? Afraid you'll get reported, cupcake?

what is this if they're playing d8 underwater upside chess? jared is baiting joe into ruining his reputation and making him go against trump because trump wants his people to hate joe and ruin his creditably

Haha eat shit and die, you warped poison brained faggot. Can't have anything so just kill yourself, no one likes you or your retarded political opinions

dumb goy
they want to prop him up for the next (((first))) president

I never trusted (((Kushner)))

no. if this is true, Trump fucked up.

There is some reason to believe that jared kushner is the anti christ, look at pic related. The same building harvors the company that invented and produces RFID chips, rumored to be the mark of the antichrist, and the company is owned by kushner as well

None of my business if your mom's pimp is a nigger. I figured he was probably a micro dick chink like your real dad.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491336572154.webm

We'll see

How can you possibly not understand?

>tippity top kekkles
ondeed neihbory berino lols

Lol you're so triggered you can't stop lashing out. It's hilarious how all you sjw snowflakes come here where you think you're anonymous and then start screaming all the racist shit you cry about.
Stay triggered

tinfoil, the dress

she is pissed that he pimped her out to nat rothschild for his bailout from rothschild inc arranged by wilbur ross?

You shills stick out like a sore thumb. Except now I'm thinking kushner is behind most of this not David brock

Bump

checked piggybump

>Infowars
Oh okey

Fucking quint bump

People talk about a dynasty of trumps and that's a mistake, it's going to be Kushner trying to set himself up for a future presidential run as the first Jewish president.

If Trump is betrayed and made to crash and burn he will be able to get out with a golden parachute. If he doesn't get destroyed, then Kushner can just ride on trump's coattrails. Especially with his plum positions in foreign policy. I mean fuck if he manages even a modicum of a peace process he's guaranteed to become president.

That being said I don't expect he's the leak. But he definitely has some real contingency plans because anyone who is smart and a snake in politics plays this game like it's medieval courtly intrigue. They aren't going to throw the greatest ally they could ever hope for under the bus. Trump will make Bush Jr or Reagan look like Obama when it comes to US-Israeli relations.

goddamn it, I can't follow this shit anymore. who is jewing who? Jared? Bannon? Ryan? Priebus?

4 drinks in + wall o' text.

This is all a made up distraction to cover the Rice embarrassment unfolding. Obvious timing, but probably will work because Jared is easy to hate.

Why would Roger Stone want to distract from that?

It's Stone-bait. He's trying to get the MSM to chase this one because something big is about to drop.

I'm not buying that Trump's family is disloyal. Trump would've been sunk years ago if that was the case.

NEVER TRUST A KIKE

Donald Trump III (son of Don Jr) is Jewish too. so the Trump dynasty definitely has a jewish future whether it goes to kushner and ivanka's kids or to don jr's

Yeah, Ivanka's children are actually the least Jewish of all of Trump's grandchildren.

(((Kushner)))

Not surprised this guy is pure garbage.

Chris Christie had his mob dad prosecuted and the shill actually bought the 666 building in New York.

We all knew Kusher was garbage. Good job Infowars in calling out these shills.

Can't believe they get labeled disinfo when their the only one with the balls to go after rat ((Jared))

Try saying that with her labia wrapped around your nose and upper lip, and her anus pressed tightly against your forehead.

go fuck yourself you dumbass nigger boy

oy vey its just a coincidence plese dont be anti semitic.

wtf I LOVE JEWS NOW

where are they?

that's no way to treat your father-in-law

No there isn't. Sorry to break this to you achmed, but the fairly tales in the koran isn't true.