What just happened?

A brazilian University student dissapeared last week leaving this in his room.

imgur.com/gallery/EQtvA

From what i 've read, -i'm Uruguayan, i speak spanish but i understand portuguese perfectly-
It is heavily encrypted, the writing in the walls and the books. There is some Portuguese writing taliking about man's history, the earth and aliens of coruse. Also, what baffles the police investigators was how perfectly aligned averithing was, given that it was written directly in the wall, it was not attached to them.

What do you goys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

afolhadoacre.com.br/cotidiano/jovem-desaparecido-no-acre-deixa-estatua-de-20-mil-reais-e-mensagens-enigmaticas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Basic cipher
> Heavily encrypted

>mental illness always shows up in early twenties
>this isn't that

No translations yet... They also say he may have Schizophrenia which is denied by everyone who knew him

afolhadoacre.com.br/cotidiano/jovem-desaparecido-no-acre-deixa-estatua-de-20-mil-reais-e-mensagens-enigmaticas/

Our Aliens overlords found one of my people worthy.

Mentally sound people don't write on walls. Paper is cheap and readily available, he even used it for those binders.
So there really are only 2 reasons to write on the wall (and ceiling btw, can you imagine your neck afterwards unless you are using a scaffold?), the first is because you are mentally not sound, be it mania or schizophrenia or whatever, the second reason is because "it looks cool" a la cropcircles and shit.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he is mentally unstable, spent a bunch of time on Sup Forums, all the scribblings once deciphered amount to a convuluted cryptogram for "praise kek" and he merely conned his cousin out of monkeydollars to go draw a giant pepe in the Chilean desert.

I honestly even hope it is something insanely wacky like that, because if this is just some "beautiful mind retarded genius" thing it would honestly be fucking boring.

>imgur
Reddit please

Oh also, lets not act like this person is "above Sup Forums and pepe" or "intelectually not interested in the mundane" or some shit like that, the guy place a 6ft statue on an anime symbol. That would be like me take a bloodbag from the hospital I work at and drawing a F/S summoning circle in the hope of summoning Rin or some shit and then people going "ya, but it can't possibly be something retardedly childish like that, he works in a hospital". No, fuck of, if I drew an anime summoning circle for my shit then I am obviously not above that sort of thing, same here, the guy drew an anime alchemy circle, he is clealry not above that sort of stuff.

someone get me my rin ;_;

Those are just the coordinates for his hidden banana stash

It seems having Schizophrenia to a level where he could hide it is much more likely than aliens talking to him.

Hey Dad, bad news I'm dropping out of school.
Good news, I'm an artist now.

What if he was literally visited by aliens, who taught him their language, and how to transport through time and space?

I'll bet fifty bucks that if you'd decrypt this, it would just say 'Hue'

Remind us all why you would write that on your ikea furniture, your walls and your ceiling, instead of on paper, or better still, digitally and put it online.

>What the FUCK IS GOING ON DOWN THERE I WANT ANSWERS

>>mental illness always shows up in early twenties
>>this isn't that

giodarno bruno was a god damn mad man.

maybe this autist is onto something

>250x140

so is a balloon boy case?

The writing on the floor around the transmutation circle alchemy bullshit is in sort of faux-Japanese by the way.

Also I don't watch anime, so no idea what the FMA shit is about, but doesn't he animate a statue in that and go hunt for his long lost father or so? If so is this the mental delusion of someone trying to find their father with anime magic?