who

Faggots who stole Pasties from Devon

agreed

Brothers

Cornwallis.

Literally who?

Cornholed

England in denial.

Also I hope you all die for this fucking annoyance.

DIE CORNWALL DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

DIEEEEEEEEE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0usmMfs5IY

Irrelevant, retarded shithole which will literally die once funding from the EU it hates so much stops.

Dreckly

Beautiful.

Used to be a breeding ground for people who were at the helm of IDM. Because there's fuck all to do there. It's like a poor man's Detroit. Or so I've read.

Language sounds like Sims gibberish.

Stop moaning about Devon whilst having to work here because you are poorer than Romania.

#IndependenceNow!

England

top kek

They grow a lot of corn and have a wall there somewhere.

High fructose.

good hens

>A poor man's Detroit

So basically just Detroit.

I'm moving to Plymouth this place is a dump

Is it true that people in Cornwall have always used the toilet the wrong way around, like, facing the wall when they are on it? Up until rather recently?

It's pretty nice here, but even though there is a bit of investment in students and some tourism it's still so poor.

Declare independence alongside the Scots and start the United Celtic Nations

> First pasties best pasties

Master race.

the pasties are shit, especially at land's end.

/thread

Lel, i actually have some ancestry form there...

houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest

you have to understand that detroit was a breeding ground for techno, as was cornwall.

huge afx fan here, and detroit resident. all i do with my life is work hard labor, then come home get drunk / high and make techno. can confirm.

Notengland

Brythonic confederation when?

t. Brittany

Taint right taint fit taint fair taint propper

Nope. when it comes to artists and their successes; it's a poor man's Detroit. Doesn't look a thing like Detroit though, the only thing they have in common is the fact that boredom in both their respective environments led to a surge in musical creativity at one time.

>a breeding ground for techno
>techno

>bleep bleep bloop bloop
>wow this is somehow considered music

Went there one late autum, it was closed

It`s not as good as Devon.

Containment zone.

poor

Pasty Niggers

Sage and hide are bretty gud

do they even speak english?

Because they're not a bunch of degenerates drug addicts like the rest of the UK, they're a bunch of retards, right guys...

youtu.be/vH__uhhu2VM

can you attempt to make a real post for a second so i can decipher what you are saying?

Ana Coppola

AAAAAAAPPPPHHEEEEEEXXXXXX

Cunt

Beautiful, non degenerates unlike the rest of England and shithole like Manchester...

youtu.be/l7rNYWbE9os

Good place for a vacation home

this git aint even curnish

English

i spent a good portion of my childhood playing in the streets of mousehole

>Cornish independence
What's next? Northumbria?

Do you have anything online? I'll give it a listen. No reviews though.

sad to always see hostility from the english towards cornish. whats the matter? your parents work all year round to spend 1 week down here, but you all seem to call cornwall a shithole and us inbred

Bah the druggies from Northern England and Scotland are always mad...

youtu.be/2ELqp4LALkI

soundcloud.com/boathemp

dont expect much, i dont take this super seriously

I know very little about the area but some of my ancestors are from there. Can any English bro give me a basic gestalt on the history of the area and what not? And yes I have googled stuff on it as well but would like to hear from someone over there or that knows the area well. Cheers.

lol so true

>bleep bleep bloop bloop

>Britons flee from the Anglo Saxons there but gets the BGC anyway
>Remains unimportant for a few centuries
>Suddenly discover it has a fuck ton of copper and mines pop up all over the place
>Also busy ports for shipping
>Fast foward to today
>England doesn't ship or mine shit anymore
>Is poor

were one of the last redpilled bastions of britain,,fairly traditional lifestyle still which england calls us backwards yokels for, all white, no minorities (because were poor as fuck, propped up by tourism)
we have a history, language and culture different to that of england, but they like to tell us otherwise, prosperous history of mining and fishing but the eu and globalisation fucked that for us
some of the lowest wages in britain but also some of the highest property values, londoners buying out all the old seaside fishing cottages forcing the locals out.

on the other hand its beautiful down here, most beautiful in the british isles, but theres no jobs or money unless you own a holiday home.
we also have the best cuisine - pastys and stargazy pie, also some of the best ales you'll find in britain and perhaps the world

>londoners buying out all the old seaside fishing cottages forcing the locals out

Cornish settler watch when?

Still listening.

its already desperate times down here but its gotta get to a point where something needs to be done
theyve started building hideous ''affordable housing''
only thing is no one can afford any of it down here, not even half of the value they consider affordable. fucking clueless

>Doesn't look a thing like Detroit though

That I believe. Seems like it would be a nice place to maybe visit.

Cornwall.