New Cuck King special

Why aren't you watching the latest of the GOAT of comedy?
www.netflix.com/title/80161109?source=android

Highlights include but are not limited to:
>Women should be allowed to kill babies because life just isn't that important. You can kill people if they're in your house so why can't they kill someone who is in their pussy??
>If you're afraid of ISIS you can just kill yourself
>I love Magic Mike, am probably gay, also I got cucked by a tranny

How can other comedians even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-03/mass-exodus-1-million-people-have-ditched-new-york-2010
zillow.com/homedetails/9160-Valencia-College-Ln-Orlando-FL-32825/46227934_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>picture of a merchant

>watching the streaming Jew

Not even once

What are free trial accounts ;^)

Boomp

Mass Exodus: 1 Million People Have Ditched New York Since 2010

The folks of New York City seem to be slowly waking up to the fact that there are a whole lot of places to live in between America's two shores that cost a lot less money, enjoy much better weather and don't tax their citizens to death. According to the latest data from the United States Census Bureau, the New York area has lost a total of nearly 1 million residents to domestic migration in just the past 6 years alone.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-03/mass-exodus-1-million-people-have-ditched-new-york-2010

>everything said by a comedian should be taken seriously
This guy also talks about having sex with dead babies for Christ's sake. He intentionally inserts stupid, awkward and clearly offensive jokes into his performance to cool down the audience and see if the good ones are really funny.

Abortion is more akin to having a family member drop by unexpectedly, but because you are inconvenienced by their visit, you kill them instead.

I see no problem with this. And to be fair this is a family member you never met that wants free room and board for at least the next 18 years.

While this quote is correct, its not a "white" thing to say, its a left wing thing to say. These SJW types literally use the term "minority majority" when describing whites being overrun in their own countries. To white, black, yellow, grey, etc SJWs the word minority=non white, no matter the population percentage.

sad portoNIGGER thread

WTF happened?

This guy used to play "slave girl" on Opie and Anthony. Black girl (pic related) was spanked while role-playing as a slave who got a field nigger killed by blowing him in the house.

He was always a liberal, but not the preachy faggot type.

All we have left is Bill Burr.

>to be fair
Says the guy killing innocent babies.

You really convinced me with your appeal to justice

>Ascribing this much malice to an infant

Very healthy outlook. Good thing for you, your parents weren't such faggots.

Pic related

Wow. So who's better than men?

He was funny ,now he just spew shit about how whites are bad.

FUCKING BURR?!?!?!?!!?!
He's the biggest fucking cuck of them all ffs, pussy ass fucking faggot. I wish i could kill him right now. RREEEEEEEEE

>cucked by a tranny

What do you mean by this?

NYC'ers STAY THE FUCK IN NYC

uh except ol billy redface married fucking Nia the ape who made him impregnate her and then had him kill his dog he had before her. She is going to divorce him in five years, get alimony and child support in the five digits for years, and billy is going to give us some of the best angry comedy ever.

Half of his skits are bitching about children and getting married. He jokes about how there's no sex, money, or peace and quiet and he hates everything about his family.

This is Jewish subversive narrative through and through. Nothing of value.

Oh my God YES it would make Christmas so much easier.

Can libshits make this legal please.

I assume it's legal in Sweden and Canada already?

Buy property in Orlando and Miami.

They will eventually realize that they can live life on a permanent vacation.

zillow.com/homedetails/9160-Valencia-College-Ln-Orlando-FL-32825/46227934_zpid/

This price is for TWO McMansions whose mortgage payments are less than renting a studio in Seattle.

Enjoy it while you can. These will double in 20 years and then you can move again.

He's a gateway pill. Yes he's a bit cucked but he redpills people on women and subtly redpills them on race and Jews.

When I saw him live he said it was great how Kanye West's ego landed in his body rather than a white person's, because then we'd have another Hitler.
>black people lack the intelligence and planning to make a big impact

On Conan he said how people like Hillary go to Bilderberg and wear a goat's head
>horns are a symbol of the Jewish God Ba'al, from which we get Beelzebub = elite cabal are Jewish

>Thinking a dead pitbull is negative

You're probably right about future divorce. Nia is awful.

He's definitely a self hating liberal (worst dog, worst race for wife).

*Louis C.K. walks on stage, sits on a stool. His face is somber*
>Folks...I wanna be serious for a moment. I've got something I need to say.
*Crowd murmurs, some worried faces in the audience*
>My wife...my wife just gave birth to a healthy black baby boy!
*Crowd erupts in cheers and applause, cries of "Congratulations"*
>9 months ago my wife was bred by a strong black bull and today I held the product of his virile seed in my arms. I couldn't have been more proud.
>But you know, when I was in the nursery, I looked around at the other babies too. And when I looked at the white babies-
*Crowd begins to hiss and boo*
>I know how you feel, everyone. But when I looked at the white babies, and more specifically the, uh, diaper area. I noticed that they all head
*Crowd shouts in unison "LITTLE WHITE DICKS!"
>I couldn't believe how tiny those things were! I felt SORRY for the women who have to put up with THAT someday!
*Laughter*
>But when I looked down at the baby in my arms, I could see from one glance that he had a-
*Crowd shouts in unison "BIG BLACK COCK!"
>I was like "Damn, this thing is bigger than mine, and he's just a baby!" So much for "white supremacy", huh?
*More laughter*
>I know one day he's gonna please a loooooot of white women unhappy with their husbands' tiny dicks, just like mine!
*Cheers mix into the laughter, one white woman shouts "Me first, me first!"
>Sorry, but there's already a hundred people ahead of you on the list.
*Crowd "aw"s.*
>But you know...you MIGHT be able to get to the top of the list...if you suck the cock of every black man in the audience right now!
*Crowd explodes with excitement, chants of "Do it!" and "Suck that cock!" erupt. The woman's husband cheers her on as she gets on her knees in front of the first black man. The show ends as everyone watches the woman service black man after black man*

Ahahah oh wow

Ah yes,CK's earlier material.
Back when he was more tame and didn't flat out advocate white genocide in every joke.

Burr has been cucked for years. A real shame.

Wrong. Burr used to rail against (((bankers))) alllllll the time in his podcast and in his specials, but he went full fucking kike faggot shill once he started getting roles and moved out here. And especially during the election season, he caught Trump Derangement Syndrome and is unlistenable any more. Fuck him, he's a shell of his former self and a complete sell out.

This

Which special is this from?

Kek