Why do Americans deliberately get themselves in trouble by turning themselves in

Why do Americans deliberately get themselves in trouble by turning themselves in.

>be me
>hit cars all the time
>retard cunts get out the car asking for insurance info
>I speed off

It's LITERALLY that easy.

There is LITERALLY a warrant out for your arrest. Good job!

I'm not even documented you retard

The penalty for hit and run is quite stiff. Don't be surprised if you get a not so nice knock at the door one day.

Prove it, faggot.

Well in that case... you have to go back.

>hit cars all the time
Or maybe you could try not driving like an old Asian woman.

My English is perfect though so I never get suspected. ICE goes for spics and shitskins

>being an asshole on the road
Let me guess, are you a slav by any chance?
---
select all the vehicles captcha :^)

>I'm not even documented

fuck off spic

So where are you from? What do you do for work?

What is your exact location and where could you be found tomorrow at noon?

I'm pretty good about not hitting people at high speeds anymore. Usually just near lights or stop signs. So it doesn't really matter when I'm going like 10 mph.
Fuck your bumper

Are you driving with stolen plates or something? You're not one of those sovereign citizens that think they can argue their way out of a justified all American police brutality ass kicking are you?

>hit cars all the time

Drunk or just stupid?

Belarus

>your mothers house
>your mothers house

>why do whites live in high trust societies with a low time preference
I hate Mexico so much.

Fuck you asshole. You are violating the NAP

>hit cars all the time

How fucking retarded do you have to be? They literally put a pedal you can press to prevent that right next to the gas.

It's my duty as a citizen, and man, to face the consequences of my actions provided those consequences don't hurt those I love.

So what are you gonna do when someone tails your dumb ass?
I'd pit your stupid ass I don't really care about getting in trouble myself.

Even better - when you're arrested you'll be deported too. If you've fled accidents several times someone will have gotten your plate number.

Spics are all literally retarded.

um... yeah one day someone is going to follow you...and it might be one of those cars that blink blue and red...

> dashcams
you'll soon learn what one is you dumb cunt

That's the attitude.
But I know for a fact 99.9% of dumbass midwesters won't do something like that. Could no get away with that in like Texas but here is super easy

Tы нe Бeлapyc ecли нe oтвeтишь нa этoт пocт иcпoльзyя гpaмoтный pyccкий язык.

I have one on my car. I might upload some videos of me ramming people after I get off of work. Going to have to blur out plates though because I'm not stupid

One day someone will.
There are hotheads in every state. One might just shoot you and be done with it. Don't play that game in the middle of nowhere because that would be my reflex.

I would speed of by then. No issue. It's not like Americans know how to actually aim past 12 meters

What is this?

ATTENTION OP IS LARPING
He isn't from Belarus because he still haven't replied to my post in Russian.

I haven't because I don't understand the question? Are you implying that my last post was not grammatically correct with Russian? Because I am speaking English you dumb khohol immigrant

>dumb khohol immigrant
I see that you are baiting around, Sam.
It doesn't work like this, sadly.
You can always come back to plebbit and have fun there.

RUIN ANOTHER ONE OF MY BAIT THREADS I AM GOING TO COME TO YOUR FUCKING GOROD AND BEAT YOUR TWINK ASS. PONYAMAYISH?

so sorry Sam, so srry :^)
ok bye I am going back to sleep, next time you will have more luck with posting tranny sjw shit, it always works here, infa 146%

You're a Fucking American based on your flag dick head. What did you just get your driver's permit?

LOL

>Be me
>Hit cars all the time
>....
>I speed off

Fucking snapper head!!!

>Belarus
I was going to ask if you were Russian, Belorussian a close. Why the fuck do you scumbags hit and run so much? The fuck is wrong with you?
So, to answer your question, we don't do hit and runs because we arent filthy uncivilized bastards like you.

You are the reason why you have to go back.