Neo Christian Empire

What are the chances of a radical Christian, specifically Catholic, state rising and leading a crusade against Islam? Where would it begin and what kind of relations would it have with the world?

>Inb4 Hurr durr God emperor Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/06/06/Islamic-prayers-to-be-held-at-the-Vatican.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Argentinian pope is eternally cucked, so zero chances.

Who the fuck gives a shit about Argentina?

You need the order from the Pope to start a new crusade, dumbass, it just so happens the current Pope is a degenerate Argentinian.

I am talking about a new state with a new Pope you goddamn Brazilian mudslime.

That's not how Catholicism work, sharter.
>mudslime
I'm not a Muslim, retard, I'm a Catholic.

Checked

You have the superior digits. Forgive me.

Jesus teached that self-sacrification can and will help others.
Hitler teached that self-sacrification can and will help others.

Jesus died to enlight other people.
Hitler died to enlight other people.

Jesus is the face of love
Hitler is the face of evil

>B-but Jesus never killed/hated any Jews, in fact, he was a Jew himself

Jesus knew, that he have to suffer to bring peace to the world. He taught us that we have to sacrifice ourselves, so others can live in peace. Of course, Jews didn't wanted this. Their Messiah would said something like: "You are God's chosen people, you deserve everything, so you can live like kings amongst others. And those, who oppose worshipping, and who are against the self-sacrification for the better of you, the true people of God, will be banished to hell." So they curcifixed him, the true Messiah, the true son of God, but his prophecies were fulfilled, and it can't be undone.
Hitler wasn't the son of God, he wasn't the Messiah. He HAD to do something to help his own people, to lead them as a leader should. We will know, when the true Messiah arrives for the second time, and this time hasn't come yet. The only thing we can do is to efend ourselves from those, who are against the true teachings of God. We can't kill them for what they are, but we can defend ourselves, if they want to kill us, for what we are. You can't expect others to live like you, but you can fight against those, who expects you to live how they want you to live.

Dude have you met catholics? They are some of the most cucked people on Earth. All the girls I knew that were raised catholic are all coal burners and some even moved to the middle east.

So I would guess 0% chance unless Catholics harden the fuck up. But 20-35 yr olds? All those women raised catholics are giant sluts now. So you missed out on the bulk of "young" white women. Good job. Our numbers under 20 yrs old are dismal. Barely enough to defend if we can all rally, no where near enough to run an empire.

when will the Poles ride again?

Lol hitler killed himself like the little bitch he is.

Proof?

Read a history book faggot

>What are the chances of a radical Christian, specifically Catholic, state rising and leading a crusade against Islam?

Approximately zero.

So no proof?

Wasnt there a islamic prayer at the vatican last weekend?
If so, chance isnt that good with the current administration

The chances are 0.0000000%

This was already in 2014, guess how it is under Francis english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/06/06/Islamic-prayers-to-be-held-at-the-Vatican.html

Let's start our own crusade.....

Can't be a crusade without the blessing of the Catholic Pope.

Polan pls

Stop LARPing

Catholicism is the most cucked branch of Christianity.

Except for all the other branches.

GD lads are hardcore N/S Orthodox Christians

There is still a chance!

as far i can tell most of the other branches didn't mix with the native religions and changed their values in order to attract more followers. But hey, you can love the Argentinian pope if you want.

That's not real Roman Apostle Catholicism, retard, it's some degenerate jungle cult. Go read about history and all the great things the Catholic Church accomplished instead of focusing in a handful of heretic popes.

>Go read about history and all the great things the Catholic Church accomplished instead of focusing in a handful of heretic popes.

are you telling me Constantine didn't change the religion in order to appease the masses after making Catholicism the official religion of the roman empire?
Or that Martin Luther, was wrong to spread the true knowledge of what was written on the bible instead of the money grubbing fake religion being preached by the church?
Catholicism is not that good mate.

Reminder that numerology and kekism are heresy and apostasy/heathenism, respectively.

Can we get all these kike desert religions out of Europe plz?

why differentiate between Christianity and Islam it's the same religion.

You should simply refer to them as followers of Abraham. Nothing special about it.

0%. Maybe you should brush up on your Catholic doctrine. Muslims worship the same god as you and are your brothers according to infallible Catholic magisterium.

I would rather serve something which values freedom, not something which forces you to be a christcuck.

>Go read about history and all the great things the Catholic Church accomplished instead of focusing in a handful of heretic popes.
You mean like the protecting the Jews for hundreds of years?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis