!SHILLCON 1 ALERT!

>8ch hacked on April 1 so everyone thinks its XDDD ebin prank
>8ch still down
>Sup Forums merges with /mlp/
>after merge Sup Forums turns to complete shit overrun by shills and reddit-tier slide threads even worse than before
What the fuck is going on Sup Forums?
Is this the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bOjAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is this the end?
Yes, all the chans are fucked and in disarray.
Something big is happening

bump

>Not sure if concern shilling or legit
what is your opinion OP

Migrate to /mlpol/ Horsefuckers are kryptonite to shills .

There is genuinely some fuckery afoot user
>Migrate to /mlpol/
Im beginnig to think that's a shill tactic. Either way /mlpol/ is no more

mods froze it over. take a look at /qa/ and see what the horsefuckers are doing to it

I've noticed that thread quality has drastically decreased after April Fools too.
And the fact that the other chan just happened to get hacked at the same time is fishy as fuck

My paranoia tells me the same. Just started with archiving some boards thread by thread and in the second week it dies down. Any thoughts on why it happens?

>8ch still down
It's already running.

>>>/mlpol
Sure it is a shill tactic. Good o'd C&D, wasn't it obvious, but Soa did some mistake. Especially leaf and emu Soa

>Tfw horsefuckers are better than DRUMPF threads
Anyways, this is concerning, seems a bit too coordinated.

The most obvious shill is that Rick and Morty guy.
The day it premiered or whatever, there was a thread on different boards every 10 minutes, doesnt help he made them with a windows phone so they had the same filename except for different times.

Sup Forums shut down /mlpol/ because it revealed how Sup Forums is intentionally trying to end discussion of non-SJW political ideas by drowning Sup Forums in shills and bots.

Without all of the Sup Forums-sponsored noise there was an amazing amount of civil, intelligent, enjoyable discussion - which is of course anathema to authoritarians bent on forcing everyone into world of safe space prison conformity.

That's the biggest revelation from all this: how the current state of Sup Forums, where real threads are deleted but shills, bots, and spam never are, is the ownership of Sup Forums trying to get away with killing Sup Forums without being called out for censorship

Those are add niggers trying to promote their shit and understand, by applying quantitative statistical methods, why they are losing market shares. Usually I would say taint their data, but not giving them anything is probably the best at this point.
FUCK OFF NIGGER JEW SHARIA BLUE

>Trying to deny that /mlpol/ drastically removed the shills and plebbitors while enabling discussion about topics that weren't DRUMPF BTFO or HOW CAN WHITE MEN COMPETE
I rather /mlp/ than T_D retards and shills. Look on the catalog and tell me if even 60% of those threads deserve to be up. There's even a thread about dick size and you plebbitors keep bumping it up.

hmm seems you're right. It wasnt yesterday.
But the fact that it was hacked and something is happening here is still suspicious.
Also 8ch/pol/ is much slower because some migrated to .pl and others.

>Any thoughts on why it happens
My gut tells me we're under full on coordinated attack like never before. This is some hardcore shit. They're trying to make Sup Forums as public as possible and at the same time flooding it with their own shilling. They're trying to dismantle all dissidents.
(((They)))'re cracking down on 'fake news' sites bigtime too. Cuckerburg is censoring InfoWars shit from FB too apparently.

>muhhh shillls
TopLel Drumpfkins you just dont want to admit your president is an inept loser.
The 8ch thing was OBVIOUSLY a prank fucking retards

>Step 1
Trigger
>Step 2
remove trigger, show an (((alternative)))
>Step 3
define enemy responsible for Triggering
>Step 4
attack
Not sure if you are a moron, an actual low ranking shill, or a puppet without strings.
Would say kind of coordinated. It involves a lot of puppets who don't know they are shills. Would go as far as to assume, that non of the are a direct target, rather side battles by pretty untalented OP designers who over estimate the structures for the key point. tho, I have a feeling they try to apply above.

Hard slide btw

* non of the boards

>it involves a lot of puppets who don't know they are shills.
Yes. They've been drawing alot of attention towards Sup Forums in the media the last few days. Someone mentioned it on a show and there was an announcement about a new book coming out about Sup Forums titled 'Kill all Normies' or something.
As well as a push for Sup Forums discussions on Reddit.
I think some mods could be compromised too..

Its the usual shill wave.

Obango is going down and they are rolling hard to stop it.

>leaf

It's always been over. The ultimate redpill is that hiro and the real owner of 8ch are and always have been in cahoots. You, Me, We, by spending our time and labor (yes labor) here are just tools in the larger public scheme of things.

Something is fucking weird

Ensuring Le Pen doesn't win. :^)

We have been getting shilled since the primaries
How new are you?
The shills discovered idiots can help but posting in bait threads so rather then try to convince us of anything they just slide the shit out of the front page
The /mlpol/ fucked up their bots so they couldn't keep up with the autism
now we're back to normal and their shitpost bots work again

It really was strange since November/December current year. My feeds have been flooded with Sup Forums clickbait. I think it is twofold, the least of the jewrnos know they are actually destroying the boards, they just like to keep their shitty job or try to get add shekel from their shitty blog (that's why YOU all SHOULD ARCHIVE faggots, dont feed them hope). those behind, hard to say, some of the usual suspects, playing the (((community managers))) know more, but even they don' know everything and are probably played too. The mods are definitely in on this and are clearly not getting Sup Forums. pic related maybe the solution as non of them can deal with it so to have at least a Pyhrric victory

>goyim i've got an idea. instead of posting on-topic replies let's go do some epic oldfag battle against reddit! i know a perfect board to fight on reddit too! it's r/the_donald and they support drumpf
really shlomo? why not one of the thousands of liberal boards which regularly raid us?
>goyim just fucking go fight the fascist! you don't want to be a nazi racist bigot transphobic person do you?
you convinced me shlomo. everything bad is because of reddit, but not liberal reddit instead it's conservatives on reddit that makes it bad. thanks you truly are my greatest ally

>It's nothing out of the ordinary go- uhh user. Everything is as usual, get used to it
Hmmm

All I see is you defending the current state of Sup Forums without addressing any of the current issues. If you think that this is truly better than /mlpol/ was than you're a certified retard.
The threads that are currently being made are either severely low effort or designed to bait people. A lot of "redpill" threads as well.
This is truly the fault of newfags and plebbitors. They literally can't help themselves but to respond to obvious bait threads. Coupled with the lack of enforced moderation makes Sup Forums is shit place where only 10% of the threads are relevant and have discussions. You can't even criticize Trump because of the T_D MAGA people. It's easy to tell them apart from their plebbit spacing, momiji and pepe reaction images as well. They all have the same style.
it's both senpai. Rather, it's the normies. Normies on both side of the political spectrum ruin this board because they don't assimilate with chan culture and refuse to lurk moar.

>fighting conservatives on reddit does anything productive and is a good way to spend time instead of actually on-topic stuff
you really make me think. we should go fight conservatives that are on a liberal website instead of focusing on stuff that matters. truly you're my greatest ally.

>8 posts by this ID
>6 posts by this ID
>together is almost 40%-50% of the current thread post count
>anyone who has a differing opinion or thought are shills
gb2 T_D lads or the Sup Forums discord where you retards belong which you probably already are in.

>imypling I said anything about fighting anyone off of Sup Forums
This isn't plebbit. We don't have a duty to fight shit. We protect our own. We're not anonymoose nor are we your personal army. It's not our civic responsibility to redpill the masses in other websites. In fact the more Sup Forums gets involved with things the more people that come to shit up our board. It's no mistake that we're being flooded by shills and plebbitors and it shows through thread quality and post quality.

We should assume everyone has Been compromised here.

Be careful my friends.

>anyone who posts more than once is a shill

>even worse than before

boy do i want to see the metrics you used to measure this

>current issueS
lets face it Sup Forums is shilled with bots, rediots, nu jidf and so on. so what is your first reflex. Look for a place of which you think it is better. what happens, culture mixes, and normies just having fun get sucked into the new dominant narratives. This just doesn't work with autists, they give a shit about screeching normies and (((community managers))) baning their accounts, they just make new ones and feed the soldiers with ideas that may kill the actual programming... :)
If the thought needs it it may go up to 88.14%

posting cute animals and merchants
Requests allowed, no promises given

>This thread reads a lot like fullcuckchan
So it's true then most of the posters on 8ch were from here and reddit
but but muh exodus, reeeee cuckchan go back.

>Two people in agreement from the get-go in a thread that call people out as a shill as soon as they post is in any way normal in a thread that has less than

Russia did it

5 u

really? you mean to say that it's bad to redpill people and instead of debating the and proving civic nationalism is bad we should stop talking and posting on-topic stuff? interesting. we can only win against shills but raiding the one conservative reddit board and it's bad to explain our ideology to other people.

i get it. i regret my trump vote. if i knew spreading the message or taking part in politics was so bad i would've voted hillary. thank you for the bluepill

anybody else regret their trump vote? seriously though we can't let him get the nuclear codes. if you win at politics then you're losing to the enemy.

>8ch are useful autists for antifa
>ravenously dox WNs
>gets hacked

>You both also give off the same /concern/ vibe as well through your posts.
because there's genuine reason to be concerned user. Do you think the 8ch hack is just coincidence?
>evident because this thread has gained absolutely no traction aside from you two ganging up on me
>what is thread sliding
also
>acts like a shill
>surprised when someone calls him out
I didnt even reply to you until you mentioned me faggot

actually no. After finally getting how Maidan was played on the chans, its is clear to me, that the Russians ain't the initiators. They learned from a third entity how to narrativaly btfoo Soros/EU. The shill we see here use them same tactics, strategies AND textual structure as the Pro Maidan Posters, even the flags match.
Hey Soa. Still paying and getting triggered by Merchants? Have you actually taken some rhetoric lessons, it is about time, playing with puppets isn't much fun.

>plebbit spacing and syntax
>low effort post by low effort OP
Go back to cuckchan m8, we don't give a fuck about you here
>another cuckchan refugee

SRS failed.
The JIDF failed.
Neogaf failed.
SA failed.
Newgrounds failed.

And now they will fail.

TRS has been infiltrated by /leftypol/. The guy who told you to come here and spam that is a /leftypol/ user.
In other words you got tricked by a commie. Congrats you underaged b&

>no argument once again, just inane lowgrade shilling
>cuckchan
I think you just gave yourself away m8
Shareblue gtfo

>mfw just browsing on chan or JUST one board
why not more? Like posting on /mlpol/ in lefty threads and shitposting on Sup Forums with jews and NIGGER. You are pretty dense mayn goy

>get btfo
>reply you're reddit
nobody should even bother talking with this retard shill. redpilling people is bad, doing political things is bad, and convincing other people civic nationalism isn't good is also bad. what should we then you little retard loser? give up right?

you're just a loser piece of crap trying to spread defeatism to Sup Forums
>elect trump
>fulfilling all his promises
>g-goyim! redpilling people is bad. i'm an oldfag so trust me. most of the country doesn't share your views but you lose when you spread them
kill yourself child

No the "LOL KEKCHAN XD" posts are by TRS kiddos. There's a TRS forum now and /leftypol/ and Neogaf managed to have a couple of their manchildren go and try to pit them against each other and against us and cripplechan Sup Forums.

TRS kid if you're still reading note how the dude who made the shit you read to convince you to come here and attack "cuckchanners" never once mentions /leftypol/ but constantly chides about how 8/pol/ "doxxed Enoch" and are "anti-semitic" and "anti-Trump" or something.
Interesting, right?

So why the shill is collecting himself
How do we deal with this massive invasion?

Worse then before? No way shit has been slightly better than what was going on weeks prior.

Sad!

>massive
A couple Shareblue call center jockeys using bots coupled with our own trolls trolling us and each other isn't an invasion.

There was a time on this board, and really the site in general that an org called the Jewish Internet Defense Force (not fucking with you, look it up) dedicated multiple call centers full of interns. They would pick days to post non-stop shill material in some kind of attempt to sway us to stop "hating on Jews" and love Israeli girls.

8ch is datamining for thoughtcrimes, goyim.

I know about JIDF mate.
But it doesnt seem to you like the last couple of days have been worse than usual (other than during the election)?

Improve their methods and mix it with Sup Forums culture. They want to see the board slid, lets give em sliding. Iam armed with over thousand merchants, probably ten thousand cots and my Sup Forums order has several Giga of .pngs and.gifs.
It may destroy the board, but if anons are harder faster and more innovative the puppets will flee or adapt to the culture.

April fools joke and Reddit drama. Every kiddie on the block is coming here to check out le epik maymays.
All we can do is educate them. This isn't a hugbox, this is the hurtbox.
Pour the scalding coffee down the wandering innocent's throat to create another one of our kind.

small hint you need ONE enemy to win, several doesn't help much, unless the goal is a battle royal. Or are you trying to lure people into save spaces?

Got any rare kots senpai?

That makes me sick.

This is actually happening too.

Why can't whites into advanced technology?

Don't tell them that, Asshole.

DELETE THIS

>Why can't whites into advanced technology?
Dafuq you mean? Chinks suck at advancing tech. They just replicate

very nice

Nigger Iam not on your pay list.

DSFARGEG

>this would imply moderation

THIS

And I like to thank the entity posting and sharing all the wonderful resources. even if your goal is to steer chaos, some good reads

>tfw so many shills itt

>newfags overthink an april fools prank
>infinitychan hacked because literally everyone hates them, given a grade F for antisemitism by social media ranking recently
yeah, back to the_donald dumbasses.

Nice filename.

Img saved from 8ch on a phone.

Nice.

Kek

this isn't a phone dumbfuck, it's a desktop. dumbfuck number 2

me frequenting infinitychan just gives more credibility to my stance on this, good detective work retards.

Posting some reddit friendly sauces
>The “De-radicalization” Defraud: Orwellian Tactics Exposed
archive.is/bOjAY

say no to shilcons

>me frequenting infinitychan just gives more credibility to my stance on this

I was wondering why 8ch was down.

>infinitychan hacked because literally everyone hates them

It's the only acceptable form of Sup Forums and the best alternative to Sup Forums during shill raids.

>responding with memes
infinitychan is full of paranoid dumbfucks that think the internet revolves around their shitposting, just like everybody in this thread. of course you won't engage in conversation about this, you'll probably just respond with memes again. stay classy medpack.

>Same two guys from cuckchan or plebbit bumping their own thread
>Their syntax and image macros aren't even used in Sup Forums
>Obvious concern trolling
>Obvious communication outside of Sup Forums
Why do you retards think this thread is dead and is only being kept alive through self-bumps? Your false-flagging isn't doing you any favors.