WHY MEN NEED TO USE SEX TOYS AND STOP BEING ASHAMED OF MASTURBATING

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/men-sex-toys-masturbate-liberate-better-lovers-shame-repression-bed-relationships-magnus-sullivan-a7647796.html

>Sex toys are the best way to become a much better lover. With toys, you can learn how to explore your entire body with greater patience and skill, understanding how to prevent immediate escalation to penis-centric masturbation. This parlays really well into appreciating your partner’s body and learning how to both relax your lover while really turning her on.

>Toys can also help men learn to delay orgasm, remain hard after orgasm, and have multiple orgasms. Once you get over this mental hump and you experience this, you’re no longer worried about ejaculating too quickly, losing your erection or not getting an erection.

What are your thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y53ikYyM4DA
web.archive.org/web/20170328070824/http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/men-sex-toys-masturbate-liberate-better-lovers-shame-repression-bed-relationships-magnus-sullivan-a7647796.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Degeneracy

Shaming is the female tactic. Don't worry what another dude is doing with ky jelly and a rubber glove, it's his business amrite?

Do whatever you want but don't post it on the intertets or spam it IRL ffs

>Stop Masturbating
>Use sex toys instead
What the fuck kind of logic is this? If I jack off or hump a fleshlight, it's masturbating either way so why do they want me to shell out cash for an accessory that allows me to do something I can do for free?

no archive
no bump
no you

Yes use toys don't have babies

Don't fall for the Silicone Jew!

>Oy vey your hand and some lotion is not enough! If you want to feel really good you need to buy this 15 inch monster dildo!

>What are your thoughts on this?

Completely degenerate.

People need to pray.

youtube.com/watch?v=y53ikYyM4DA

Its not about developing sexual skills, its about emasculating men so they are frail slaves.

Who says there's no Jews in deutchland?

fpbp

At first I thought they were talking about fleshlights, but please keep your anal masturbation fetish to yourself.

Externalize pleasure. You need something more than yourself.

>What are your thoughts on this?
They want men to stop raping people and are skirting around the issue by playing around with the base urges. The problem is that the ones that will be swayed are not the ones causing the problems.
It is like sending a patronizing "Remember kids don't stab people over lunch money" talk to a posh bording school.

Why? What once was taboo is no longer. Prostate health is a major issue that can be improved with increased blood flow. Anal does not equal gay. Anyone that thinks this has not had a woman stimulate their prostate during oral. It is 10 times stronger of an orgasm than without prostate involvement.

The pocket pussy jew is after our shekels, fuck off

They're actually referring to female sex toys
Vibrators, dildos, etc.

This

Another transgression of the moral law.
Our future descendants will look unto us as a bunch of perverted harlots who would rather satisfy their own lusts than to suffer the agony of breadwinning for their own family

Article was utter shit though

heres the archive

fuck you OP you lazy fuck

web.archive.org/web/20170328070824/http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/men-sex-toys-masturbate-liberate-better-lovers-shame-repression-bed-relationships-magnus-sullivan-a7647796.html

recently ordered a buttplug on bol.com and am enjoying it immensely. Cant wait to order a bigger one.

Sissy hypno + buttlpug+ crossdressing = amazing sissy orgasm.

This, however, is degenerate. 404 this thread.

>spending money on a fake vajiji
mhmhmh...no

>spending money on a dildo to use on yourself

lolno

Two choices
>Satisfy Lust
>Suffer Agony
You pick.

you can literally have a hands free orgasm that will make you see stars

>he never penetrated his boyhole
>he doesn't know the ultimate male pleasure (prostate orgasm)

What are you guys even doing??

Got any more deers my friend?

Buy me a pocket pussy OP.

It will help me not to cheat / racemix

If you want to last longer just jack off before you have sex you fucking idiots don't buy a fleshlight to train yourself to delay orgasm.

Literally just rub one out before sex and you will last much longer.

But i already have 4 onehole/fleshlights

>implying this isn't redpilled.

>mhmhmh...no
are you new here?

>Anal sex
>Healthy

top kek, I'm not trying to claim that it's significantly unhealthy, but claiming it's HEALTHY as in good for you is just bullshit.

Why not stick a tube down your throat and massage your gallbladder through your stomach to prevent gallstones.

HOLY SHIT I CAN JACK OFF TO BIRDS AND CARS

>Sex is purely for pleasure!
>Stop having children!

We aren't talking about anal intercourse, we are talking about prostate stimulation. And it is definitively healthy.

Preserve your PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS, god damn it!

so basically he (or maybe she or whatever I dont know) is saying that you as a straight white man must use dildo and experience anal sex, because just pumping your dick "restricts" you to just being straight white man.

Fuck, whats restricting me is that I cant choke thid degenerate faggot to death without facing the (((law)))