BREAKING: RUSSIA BEARS RESPONSIBILITY FOR CHEMICAL ATTACK

>Condemning the chemical weapons attack in Idlib province, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson accused the Syrian government of “barbarism” and said Russia and Iran also bear moral responsibility for the deaths.

rt.com/usa/383507-tillerson-attack-gas-syria/

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/
oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/EU-Israel-Agree-To-Develop-Eastern-Mediterranean-Gas-Pipeline.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27974379
theduran.com/sean-spicer-ignores-false-flag-attack-in-syria
washingtonpost.com/politics/tillerson-says-russia-iran-bear-great-moral-responsibility-for-deaths-in-syria-from-chemical-weapons-attack/2017/04/04/659da41a-196e-11e7-8598-9a99da559f9e_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess tillerson wants some of that pipeline moneys.

This doesn't look good.

There is literally nothing wrong with gassing terrorists.

FUCKING DRUMFIES DEFEND THIS SHIT AHAHAH

wtf I hate tillerson now

Is Trump going to go neocon out of the blue and fuck up Syria? If he does I won't vote for him or any politician ever again

Also this attack is fake just like the first sarin gas attack

almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

Russia essentially vouched for assad, and now assad fucked up. Ergo, russias responsibility to fix it.
He's not claiming they did it.

If Trumo does a 180 on foreign policy and goes full authoritarian world American and attacks iran and gets rid of putin for israhell than he's the biggest coon con man and jew puppet ever

0 days passed by without jewish tricks

literally no one defended it before your reply
fuck off shill

And here come the drumplers.

>Assad totally did it for real this time you guys

Trump is so cucked. He constantly got bombarded by the neocons and the same media who hates him and now that he won he still does what they want.

>Almasadar as source

i loled

As for this attack, nothing wrong with gassing muslims, the more muzzies die the better

oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/EU-Israel-Agree-To-Develop-Eastern-Mediterranean-Gas-Pipeline.html

Why do we even give a shit if they are just sending the pipeline underwater now instead of thru Syria?

this

i was hoping that Trump stacking his cabinet with neocons was just a ruse but now i'm starting to think they have a little more influence than i'm comfortable with.

>the comment section absolutely btfoing the article

Dispute the propositions in the article instead of ad homineming your way out of a discussion

Imagine a liberal says
>Breitbart as source
>i loled

That's you.

If he does any shred of popularity he's gained will collapse

There's a reason why Obama pussied out

But how is Assad responsible for this if there are no chemical weapons in Syria?

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27974379

>23 June 2014
>The last of Syria's declared chemical weapons have been shipped out of the country for destruction, the international watchdog OPCW says.

The Jews are behind this

Too bad there were no chemical weapons in Syria after the deal with king nigger several years ago and US supposedly verified that.

>having the rebels be so stupid they stashed their chemical weapons in an area where theyd get bombed
>"assad fucked up"

You were played by a man who you knew had connections to the (((Juden))). Yet you ignored it and passed it off as "nothing". Big mistake. Enjoy the next 8 years, America. It might be your final years as a united geopolitical entity.

Yes it was evil Russia.
Isis and FSA would never do such a thing they are such saints!

Apparently the moderate beheaders got chemical weapons, probably from Turkey or Israel, that exploded when they were bombed.

>rt.com

WMDS
M
D
S

WE MUST TAKE OUT ASSAD HE IS A THUG

PUTIN IS ALSO A THUG

IRAN IS THE NUMBER ONE SPONSOR OF TERROR

WMDS
M
D
S

Supposedly he did. But given his duplicity with his chemical weapons stockpiles more broadly it wouldn't be surprising at all if he kept sarin, too. He allowed a lot to be removed but particularly with chlorine he left the material in a premixed -- and therefore not technically CW -- state. Once OPCW left, he simply weaponized the dual use components. So given that, it wouldn't be surprising at all if he had squirreled away some chemical weapons as well.

Do they honestly expect me to believe Assad gasses children randomly for no reason

What is the strategy behind doing so especially now that he has the tentative backing of the United States

It's such a stupid narrative and I can't believe people fall for it, especially after the lies of Bush. Dumbfuck goys will never wake up!!!!!

And how did the ever-pervasive spyglass of the Obama administration happen to miss that?

Based Jamal

>Assad succeeding in nearly all fronts
>the same front this happened the Rebels are losing and SAA are gaining ground
>suddenly gas attack by SAA
>somehow Assad did this when he literally no reason to

So? ISIS do not follow Western convention of wars and rules of engagement. We are showing them complete mercy by self enforcing our own rules. Should have napalmed the whole damned middle east.

This is how WW3 begins.

WOOOOPS, problems in paradise.

Russia no longer Drumpf's BFF...

I wonder how complicated will Drumpftards' mental gymnastics will be this time to justify this.

I guess campaigning is poetry and governing is prose. They just woke up to what real government means, which is the complete reverse of what they promised in the campaign.

Fuck off leave Putin do its thing with the kebabs.

A weak Trump's administration once again running away from responsibility and submits to Russia.
>Tillerson calls on Russia, Iran to make sure Syria's Assad doesn't launch chemical weapons attacks.
Pathetic response for a, once, World Power.

Trump is biologically not able contfront Putin. Too irresolute.

And whese people were talking what Obama was weak.

SAD!

Won't matter after mossad nukes a city off the map

American deep state has already overcome Drumpf. The guy never had a chance.

They're probably not gonna do shit about it other than be DEEPLY CONCERNED

It be suicide to, especially if the previous administration bailed the fuck out after everyone lost their shit

One more thing.. I'm curious if Le Pen is still arguing Assad should stay in power.

Pls make it happen so someone ask her this question during the debate.

Look up the UN report you lazy fuck.

Fucking exactly, a gas attack is maybe the worst possible strategic move and one Syria would never take at this point in the conflict

Doesn't matter that the kikes on TV don't present this possibility to the viewers because the viewers don't even question it

Last chance for goys to wake up, LAST FUCKING CHANCE AND THEY'RE BLOWING IT

Isn't the use of chemical weapons a war crime?

daily reminder that bible tells us that ww3 will start in Syria

Chemical attack is FAKE NEWS. theduran.com/sean-spicer-ignores-false-flag-attack-in-syria

i don't understand the chemical weapons taboo. why does it matter if you gas someone or bomb them?

>80%-100%
Lol, I still haven't known more than 2 people with lactose intolerance.
And I know a lot of people.

How can our kike overlords unironically LARP to bring about biblical armageddon

These people are fucking lunatics

Assad has never gave a fuck about civilian casualties, and that's his fuckup

>implying modern """milk products""" have any lactose in them

>PUTIN IS ALSO A THUG
Treasure needs to block his assets, come on.
USAF needs to send Reapers after him.

Assad didnt do anything. this whole 'attack' is bogus.

>THINK OF DUH CHILDRUNZ

I bet you cried like a little bitch when you saw this

Does it feel better now?

washingtonpost.com/politics/tillerson-says-russia-iran-bear-great-moral-responsibility-for-deaths-in-syria-from-chemical-weapons-attack/2017/04/04/659da41a-196e-11e7-8598-9a99da559f9e_story.html

I do, fuck Islam more gas is needed

Duh he did it because he's evil and irrational, that's why we need to destroy him and stop listening to Putin fake news.

At least Obama was able to take some profiit by forcing Assad to lose his all chemical stocks, on paper, and make him vow what he don't have CW anymore.

That was weak but it's still something. And Trump...?

SAD!

So let me get this straight, terrorist attacks in russia followed by chemical attack which is for all intents blamed on russia. I love the smell of false flag in the morning.

>in rusia the milk is not made of milk
Wew

>He supports a chemical attack on innocent children and civilians
You're an absolute psychopath, seek help.

Assad winning on all fronts. Assad decides to murder his own public opinion with a gas attack inviting more external involvement? Assad is not that fucking stupid.

>rex bought the gas false flag even though Assad gave up all his Chemical weapons in 2014
sad.

actually this.
we should make thread about it

>Greece isn't 0%

See that's how i know when a graph is shat.

you're joking right user? have a look at the syrian general archives.

you got proofs for this, mate?

That's vermin, not a child.

Should I give a fuck?

Trump may be a Russian owned cuck, but at least Tillerson is true American patriot who knows who The Bad Guy™ is.

He's such a true Patriot to America, he got a medal of Friendship of the highest honor from Putin

>you think we're so innocent?

Much better.

Actually, the most disturbing fact is what poltards are happily accepting that obvious propaganda outlet without any complains

God put Trump in office and Trump will do what God wills.
Stop being a fucking pussy, toothpaste.

>(((RT)))

>liberashka

As a Russian it should be pretty obvious to you how much Russian propaganda is trafficked through this site on a daily basis.

It's not propaganda if it's true you fucking b*rger

This falseflag screams desperation from the terrorist rebels still in the area, as they are losing ground day by day, spoke persons within their groups immediately cried out in what looks like a coordinated attempt to persuade west to take any kind of action. Pathetic for anyone who buys this garbage.

You gotta remember the previous chemical attacks have been carried out by terror groups using gas imported via Turkey, as proven, and has been falseflagged in the same mannor to get west to intervene and overthrow Assad.

Assad has literally everything to lose and nothing to gain by doing this, whilst it's the reversed reality for the terror groups. But you also have to remember that majority of western society thinks the terror groups are innocent rebels fighting a devil incarnate in Assad, opposite of reality. As long as Trump can avoid the neocons strategy and plan for Syria, otherwise he's been a massive fraud, but we are not there yet, we will have to see where he goes from here. Tillerson might just have said this to ease the public tension on the whole Russia narrative, without the neocons having any influence.

No, the WH just said this is Obamas fault for setting a bad precident and moved on kek. Spicer last week also said that the same political climate does not exist anymore in Syria for intervention, and the US will just stick to helping the Kurds destroy ISIS.

This. It's obviously a false flag perpetrated by the desperate rebels. They know time is running out and support is dropping fast. So they're getting desperate, trying to intentionally attack innocent civilians in order to blame it on Assad and drum up more support and, quite possibly, a military intervention in the region. Crazy, once upon a time Syria was a strong part of the Roman Empire, a center in the East if you will.

Yeah, but Sup Forums should be more skeptical toward whatever Russia pushes than, for instance, Sup Forums.

>beat the shit out of a kid being the "moderate" terrorists that you are
>roll him on the ground a few times for good measures
>put him in an ambulance just for the photo, not to tend to his injuries
OMG ASSAD IS DONE THIS TIME

And here the neocons didn't want Tillerson because they said he was too close to Russia.

Its fucking sad that the msn and normie agenda is so corrupted. If the people of iran wanted to overthrow thiur govt. why have they fled while foreigners and extremist jihadist are the ones left fighting for western ideals ? Its sick. rip syria.

>a US official
>not a Russian
>says as a matter of opinion
>not law
>Russia's responsibility is "moral"
>not direct
>as indeed it would be
>since lunatic Clintonites ceded all control of their Syrian mess to more responsible powers years ago

>Iran
Are they still hang people, for being gay, on autocranes, i wonder. These, civilised, people.

>Blames Obama admin for not doing anything
>Blames Assad for chemical attack
>Does nothing

In other news, doctors play golf.

The gas was used in an urban environment densely populated by civilians. The gas also did more harm to civilians than to terrorists. When a government carries out and attack like this it will give terrorist organizations more propaganda to use for recruiting both domestic and foreign fighters. It will also turn more people against Assad's government making it more difficult for him to stabilize the country if he regains control. There is nothing wrong with gassing terrorists, but he gassed more than just terrorists and that's wrong.

This. That said, in the completely unbelievable event that Trump turned out to be a secret neocon and removed Assad, I would actually break with him. That will never happen in David Brock's wildest hair gel hallucinations but if it did then yeah that would be it for me. If Trump turned out to be a carnivorous alien plant from Venus he'd still be noncontroversially superior to Clinton in every way.

Dude, read what you just wrote:
>gas which has in recent history only been possessed and used by terrorists
>was deployed in territory totally under terrorist control
>killing hostages (not lkke terrorists ever do that) rather than terrorists
>as one might expect if it was the terrorists who were deploying it
There is not a single data point in this whole story that points logically to Assad. The notion that Assad had anything to do with it at all comes exclusively from one guy with a laptop in London, which, last time I checked, is not in Syria.
You have no case. Assad won. This will be the year that Assad clears Syria of Soros employees.

what's wrong with using an effective method against degenerates if they try to go public and infect the rest of society with their perversion and mental issues?

> set off bomb in st.petersburg
> get gassed
> get put into hospital
> hospital gets bombed as well
I like this approach.

I smell shitty pro war neocon propaganda
>rt
also russians

SInce when has that ever been a problem for US? 90% of drone strikes hit innocent people.

Nothing, nothing. For a ISIL mirror state it's perfectly ok.

can you smell it?
I can already smell the taint of rotting corpses, the thousands of young men that will die in this war, i shall feed on their souls.
Yes, blood for the blood god, this is the will of kek, PRAISE CHAOS. BRING THE END TIMES

But they just killed 4 times as many in Mosul.