Sweden must perish

It's time to liberate and split Sweden. The cuckoldry has to come to an end. We swedens neighbours can't take it no more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/riXVuhlMNQA
pscp.tv/w/1ypJdXgvLyLJW
youtube.com/watch?v=FptcEzqcGog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The eternal swede has gone too far

Give the rest of Sweden to Denmark

There has to be a kebab wasteland no go zone where we put all the niggers and swedes from the liberated areas.

You kill them all

THIS IS GROSS

yes it must,

Finland you invade the caliphate of Sweden, we give you weapons

UK you invade the caliphate of Germany, we give you weapons

It is time to relieve these cucks from their pathetic existence with a pincer tactic

There is too many mudslimes, even for us. We can only contain them with the swedes who love them so much. Everybody wins. We get to secure our borders and land grab. Sweden gets their tightly packed multicultural paradise they always wanted.

How'd you guys go from Abba & Ace of Base to this level of cuckoldry?

kek but nice trips

Good plan. Only if our politicians weren't so cucked...

>Giving goatfuckers any land in Europe

No.

>Denmark takes the worst part
>Finland gets the most commie part
>meanwhile us fighting Swedes can conquer the waste land

I'm okay with this.

pic related

We'll wait for them to kill each other off and liberate them. Too many casualties if we try to zerg rush those areas too soon. But yes you are right. Europe belongs to the europeans.

>implying we won't deport all the immigrants and leftists to swedish kebab wasteland
user...

Save me

Who are Sami people?

Do you personaly know any?

should they get a country of their own when balkanizing Sweden?

2018 SD can still save us

Get a life Pekka and stop being a degenerate weed smoker.

You will have to get past our bulls first.

You know where to find us, fingger

Det finns ingen väg tillbaka...

pic related

Get at it then

>Who are Sami people?
Useless mongols on welfare

>Do you personaly know any?
No. They live in the very north of Russia, Finland, Norway and Sweden. There's only a couple thousand of them and they usually keep to themselves.

>should they get a country of their own when balkanizing Sweden?
No definetly not

So tough!

Be careful, don't manspread too much

>implying they are somehow less cucked than Sweden

I have a life bro and a job too. Unlike you.

>swedish military
TOP KEK

>the meek inherit nothing
Kids are too strong!

youtu.be/riXVuhlMNQA

>tfw no Sami gf

Sure you do Pekka, sure you do

pscp.tv/w/1ypJdXgvLyLJW

pscp.tv/w/1ypJdXgvLyLJW

Liberate swedes, but instead of killing them use them to dilute your mongoloid blood and become whiter, with absorption of swedes you'll be tier 2 of whiteness in Europe instead of tier 3-4

>racemixing
>ever
Hasn't Sup Forums taught you anything? You need to have a lot of children with a white croatian woman.

you know where to find us too, rungger.

Sámi people barely exist, they are a meme-minority. About a few thousand in Finland, half of which live in Helsinki and not Lapland, and a few hundred of them can actually talk in Sámi. They are not majority anywhere. They get a lots of gibs and profit from the infrastructure, but like to whine a lot about ''oppression''.

This seems like the best map. Sweden was a mistake.

isnt the danish part the most degenerate part of sweden?

Lol what's that gay shit you link me bro

You would know about mongoloid blood Sergei

Random Finnish livestreamer

>le based finngoil xd

Why is he in his underwear?

lol

triggered?

I WANT A SAMI GF

HELP ME ANONS

Good, because that is litteraly what will happen. And we won't just be sending Swedens shitskins on a one way ticket into your precious wasteland. All the human waste from Scandinavia will be dumped there. You had a good run Sweden, but in the end you turned out to be he weakest link.

Actually i don't know. That's kind of gay though

It's a problem. Too bad we don't have neighboring swedish degenerates to liberate. Only mongols and worthless 50% turkic Ukraine.

so is Helsinki the best place to find a Sami gf?

they look white enough for me

Here's a new movie called Sami Blood

youtube.com/watch?v=FptcEzqcGog

>he wants to dilute his bloodline

this

The Muslims are concentrated into ghettos in cities throughout Sweden. Basically Finland does nothing and Denmark commits genocide. Also, do you guys think Sweden will change it's ways in the next 10 years? For the better?

Croats are dirty slavs/illyrians anyway
I wouldnt be destroying anything

thanks user, I will look it up. Hopefully, I wont get too depressed

He's supposed to be a boxer

Me

> Also, do you guys think Sweden will change it's ways in the next 10 years?
probably

For the better?
for the worse. It's going to collapse in 10 years

Russia must take part of Sweden too

That was ironically meme about Finns

In what way will it collapse? Financial collapse? Rebellion to create caliphate?

>Sámi people barely exist, they are a meme-minority. About a few thousand in Finland, half of which live in Helsinki and not Lapland, and a few hundred of them can actually talk in Sámi. They are not majority anywhere.

They've literally been living here since since the ice age, evidence of continuity for 8000 years meaning first people to arrive here since the ice receded.

Swedes now, they are germanic and germanic people are the last people to arrive in scandinavia before modern migrations

How bad is it really user?

FINNBROS PLEASE LET ME IN

Stand up, Sven. Start lifting and join Nordfront

possibly both. Their economy can't handle the huge flow of new immigrants and providing welfare, benefits and housing for the existing ones. When the swedish gov run out of welfare money the mudslimes and niggers will start to chimp out on 'muh whitey' and start robbing and killing. That's when things will go south

Didn't Germanic tribes originate in southern Scandinavia and Finno-Ugric ones just immigrated from east to west?
Not insulting you, but I think it's the other way around.

>FINNBROS PLEASE LET ME IN
Abdullah you need to go back

My great grandparents were Swedish on my mom's side. She vacationed to Sweden in 1970 with her parents. She told me when she was there many Swedes asked her why Americans were so racist. Do you think they still wonder?

open up your heart user

the optimum solution is to rescue and provide safe passage for the based, redpilled Nordic peoples that love their own kind of people in all countries to Mother Russia where brother Vlad Putin will provide a safe,welcoming place for them. Picture all that land in Russia where New Sweden, New Norway, New Finland, New Denmark, New Germany, et. al. can exist safely All of those Nordic/Germanic /Aryan peoples with their spirit,intellect, imagination, technology, caring for and advancing their brothers and sisters... wow... that's the correct kind of "multiculturalism" Nordic multiculturism.

Nice 30 years old photo. 30 years ago you had something you don't have any more... military.

Only whites allowed and that's only when you agree to learn finnish language

Sssh

Russia doesn't need north Germanic Cuck liberalism and feminism.
Only Austrians Bavarians and Swiss at most.

pottery

no no, no finnish language!

swedish is official language, remember pekka!

There will be no such thing as kebab wasteland.
We will move in and led drones kill all the bipedal humanoids there. The area will then proclaimed a natural preserve and all humans are denied entry. Drones will left behind to guard it.

cuck

I don't think they have even any artillery left. What? Like 20 artillery pieces at most. Also they were cucks militarily even in 1944 when they let soviets bomb their cities (even stockholm) and didn't respond with AA-fire and let the enemy planes escape.

Than would we see Finland or Norway bring stability to the region?

*let

Big words from a country who has mandatory swedish lessons. I hope your wife's son enjoys learning swedish. Remember you will always be our bitch finnigger

Eternal Finn will laugh when Sweden burns.

>Didn't Germanic tribes originate in southern Scandinavia

ten thousand years ago scandinavia had literal kilometers of ice on top of it, you could skii all the way from estonia and baltic to north pole the way the crow flies.
Germanic people did not evolve in scandinavia, they arrived after finnic peoples who came after samis.

>and Finno-Ugric ones just immigrated from east to west?

Now, I am not saying it necessiraly isn't possible, but what I do say that there are 4 cases in recorded history of germanic peoples genociding a finnic people to extinction but not one the other way around.

Southern Scandinavia,Denmark,northern Germany and northern Netherlands

Dumb smelly nigger.

> Southern Scandinavia,Denmark,northern Germany and northern Netherlands
All covered by ice sheet ~11k years ago

Oh look, its the genocidal swede

SAVED.

I believe there was Ice Age,but I don't believe in Darwinism so I would not really go too far in history.I was talking about ancient period when tribes start forming their identities.

NORDFRONT.SE
or
KYS