He lives in a sweltering shithole

>He lives in a sweltering shithole
Come home white man

It's 88 degrees right now.

t. Texan.

It's like 70 degrees and I'm burning up

>tfw the snot inside my nose starts to freeze

14% humidity?

Mild climate would be the best but those places are usually islands where it rains all the time.

43%

>When you have glaciars in the desert but rockefeller wants the gold under them.

>this

How do you account for Somali snow niggers? They are thriving in Minnesota

Wish I could man, I hate this place.

I used to hate winter as a kid but grew to love it in time. It is best weather. Keeps the vagrants off the streets, too.

>living in an ice biome
>still has muslims
ahahahaha*breathes*ahahahahahahah

In the future when all white people have either died out or been BLACKED, we'll be mythologized like fucking snow elves or Atlanteans.

Minnesota isn't far enough north. Based Alaska is the home of american whites.

Why would you let a muslim country embrace you like that...

It's always the (((chosen people))) i feel you man

Anchorage here. We have a mosque and a few niggers. Gotta be in the northern half of the state to truly be in White Man's Land and even there he shares most of it with Inuit.

Come home white man

Nice pic, OP.

Perfect broadside shot on that deer.

Never seen snow irl but I've always loved snow + mountain lakes in photos.

winter makes me depressed

>snowniggers

It's better than every southern state in Alaska though. Also you guys have absolutely based gun rights. I wish i lived there desu

>tennessee
>already 80° F and humid

RELEASE ME

This picture is bullshit

Want proof?

>UK
>Sweden
>Russia
>Canada

All cold as fuck but still there's still shitton of shitskins there

Murmansk is going to be the white man's Helms Deep.

>When you live in South American Pafici Coast and the weather is basically a random number generator

The federals get mega asshurt about everything during hunting season, but other than that it's a paradise desu. Come join us finnbro!

Every Aussie I know who says this and then comes here, goes back saying that snow belongs only in photos.

One day brother... One day you will see it if you promise yourself you'll get out of Australia some day and move somewhere north.

Fuck that I live in New England and I hate this fucking snow. Fuck snow and fuck the cold, warm climates are much better

How can multi culturalism work when the whole west/north European food production is about diary but most shitskins can't even digest milk

I'm from NZ, I miss the cold. I miss the rain too, it never fucking rains here.

>New England
Snow isn't your problem desu, it's the kikes and their helot anglos.

Most of them just consume dairy anyway and accept the shits as a tradeoff

>No Afrikaner/Colonialist aesthetic
Sorry senpai, nah

You weren't fun at parties

God damn I love cold. 0 degrees is about ideal for me, but colder is fine too. That said, it's heating up over here, reaching 23 degrees in late March already...I dread this summer.

Arabic people are use to living in the cold.
Afghanistan is fucking freezing.

Yeah I hate this fucking region of the country. There's great things about it but it also sucks in many ways

>He lives in a sweltering shithole
How about you come out of the sauna first

It's true.

Heat is the welfare of climates.

I wish i could but it's hard for white people to immigrate to USA nowadays. I wish the 1965 immigration act never happened

I fucking hate this hot weather, you cant wear anything nice or shower less than once a day

Of the places I've been, I'd say the ones with the best weather are San Francisco and London

Atleast they have to struggle and stay inside more in the winter

Stop inviting shitty foreingners, cunt. Finland is full.

>not wanting white migrants
Have fun with your refugees then I guess.

We're thriving up here in Canada too. But then again, the cold weather in the southern regions isn't that bad.

>first image of hot country is 2x super hot brown girls that are totally down for a threesome

way to convince me to move to your frozen shithole

>muh dick
Nigger.

All foreigners are niggers. Finland is for purebloods only.

>muh lights

B A S E D

Not sure if my home is cold or not.
>Italy
Can anyone confirm?

What's the English Nordic area?

>tfw never seen the snow before
>tfw all you want to do is move somewhere cold and own a cute husky dog.

What are the best comfy snow countries, guys?

>finnish
>white

>christian symbol on every flag
ironic that christianity is 5 years away from being outlawed in all those places

Whiter than you Pedro.

nice try ahmed mohammed pakiniggerstan

You're one to talk muhamed

Yorkshire

Finnish weather is pretty nice I have to say, but the darkness really gets to you.I mean we also get those magical summer nights with no darkness at all but most of the year it gets too dark too quick and it's depressing

lmao your land was literally occupied by Moors for hundreds of years.

I know but why is it considered Nordic, the East Midlands is the most Scandinavian part of the UK. Yorkshire is the most Anglo-Saxon part though so I'm just wondering really.

Longyearbyen bound!
>.002% black
>0 violent crimes

I like motorcycles though

Washington is the best country on earth. Guns, weed and freedom. Shall issue conceal carry, rain, trees and best mountains. Skiing.

Would be nice for scotland to have a flag.

0/10

Brown non white people aren't capable of mythology. No one will remember us.

We have iceniggers. Cold don't make you great.

Ehats the area south of Sweden?

This, so much.
I can't understand why anyone would want to live somewhere warm.

It used to be ruled by Vikings / Danes, York was called Jorvik.

It's over-rated.

>tfw it's already feel like summer here.
32C tomorrow

>lowest temp in winter is about -5 Celsius / 23 degrees for Americans
>summers are only average 30 Celsius / 86 degrees, but often get up to 90 degrees
>been about 20 Celsius / 70 degrees for a few weeks now

Not looking forward to summer, can easily see it hitting the 40Cs

both of those climat is shit

Oh of course I completely forgot about that. It was literally Viking central. Makes sense.

>can easily see it hitting the 40Cs
in the netherlands, I tink you exaggerating

What's it like living around these people? I'm considering moving to alaska sometime in the future.

>his country/state doesn't have four seasons

If you can't go from skiing to beachside bonfires in the span of a year you don't know how to live

Scania, SD central but also home to Malmö which I'm sure you've heard great things about.

>Tfw its 89F (32 Commie units) 42% Humidity
>Tfw it felt wonderful
God I love Florida.

Skåne (Scania) and its full of MENA folks, far-right ppls and horrible accents.
t.Norrland

I would love to live in Finland, but I'm not white enough.

is it possible to survive in finland with babby's first finnish?

i want to live somewhere where it actually snows

And they got kicked, unlike your muslims. Enjoy your sharia law

Everyone speaks English here, but getting employed usually requires speaking the language unfortunately. And if you're not from Syria it's hard for you to come here and get government bux

Go to northern Russia it's just as comfy

You can learn the language if you really want to. It's hard though but you will survive.

Basically like any other injun tribe. They're all either uber traditionalists or miserable drunks fucks who periodically steal and attack whites. Fortunately here in Alaska they're mostly contained in Anchorage, Fairbanks, and the rural tribes are way off in their own space where you'd never want to be anyhow.

northern Italy is cold as Switzerland, Southern Italy is hot as Tunisia

who is this gril

I live in a fully enriched neighborhood of NYC. I spent the winter standing out in the cold with all varieties of brown people. I'm sorry, but they just don't care. Even for them, it's nicer here. They wear coats, they get in their cars or ride the bus. Their homes are nice and warm just like anyone's.

Oh, and the reason I spent the winter standing around outside with these people is to pick up my kid from school. See, I'm pretty much the only white guy in my mostly white neighborhood who bothered to have one.

Maybe we should be talking about that instead of the damned weather.

>implying he was ever invited to one