Why dont we pay poor and uneducated women to get an abortion?

Think about it, we could make them sign a contract that says they get 2,000 dollars if they get an abortion, but if they ever give birth to a kid in the future they have to pay it back+interest. It seems like a good use of government funds.

>Niggers get pregnant over and over again for the money

Thats why we make them sign a contract that says they have to pay the money back+interest if they ever get pregnant again.

>2,000 dollars

Niggers would do it for 20 bucks. But right idea.

Because abortion is murder.

Abortion woulfn't wotk, and we couldn't get enough support. But subsidized permanent birth control(sterilization)could do it.

Sterilization is definitely the route. The question is how do we get them to do it voluntarily?

How about mandatory sterilization for welfare takers?
We could get support for abortion as long as we beat those pesky ass Evangelicals, I bet we could even get support from liberals.

Gotta get sterilized to get welfare

>abortion is murder its degenerate and wrong
>but lets gas the jews tho

Gassing Jews is murder too

GET OUT CHRISTFAG

seems like a pretty good plan to me, then the human race becomes smarter through darwin

This, OP is a retard.

UBI in exchange for sterilization. Would create massive savings almost immediately when you think about how much little welfare babies cost.

>get knocked up
>have abortion
>get 2,000 shekels
>repeat forever

No you can only do it once because the second time you would have to either have an abortion or pay back the original amount plus interest.

How about one on-one off?
That is cashing in short term and long term.

Any more Christchan's like this? Where she is sad and stuff.

Did someone fuse tomoko and christchan? Should my dick be this hard boys?

Would it be a one time thing or would it be a per abortion? because if its the latter your government is gonna be bankrupt in a few days.

Include sterilization with it and we're golden.

One time, and if you get knocked up again you can either have an abortion or pay back the original amount plus interest.

>Should my dick be this hard boys?
No it shouldn't, you dirty sinner

No because sterilization would be harder to get people to sign off on so less people would take the deal. This way more people will take the deal and we use a contract to prevent them from having future children.

Would the second abortion be paid for? or would it come out of the persons pocket? also how are you going to force them to pay back the money? is America really that backwards that they have debt prisons?

If they cant afford to pay it back than the abortion is mandatory, meaning they dont get a choice. And it would be payed for, but theres no economic incentive to get pregnant again so it ends up being fine.

Why don't we abort poor and uneducated women.

>No because sterilization would be harder to get people to sign off on

Why do you say that? You think some crack whore is going to turn down some money because she has dreams of a future family? I'm starting to suspect you might just be some feminist trying to get Sup Forums to pay for your abortions.

True, but that means this plan will fall through.
>Be niggress
>Get paid money from government for first abortion.
>Told not to procreate again or else you'd pay them back.
>Have poor impulse control, end up getting knocked up again.
>They come in requesting their money.
>fuckthat.jpg.
>Get BLM and Liberals to spin the event into racism.
>Get to keep your money.
>Get more money from the left.

As you can see, without sterilizations the black community might actually be in a worse shape then before the act passes.

Definatley not a feminist. Im majorly against Maternity Leave for the same reasons Im for this. If you think people will agree to sterilization than yeah im for it

Poor women would definitely go for it, but the left would never allow it because it would kill off their voter base.

>Ever supporting the murder of innocent whites
Kys

Its better than the current bullshit of getting handed a shit ton of money for having 7 kids with 7 different guys. I 'll never get how you lose money being single and having 0 kids. But the government will pay you out the ass for being a giant slut

This is the most likely scenario. Everyone will be cool with it the first time when she gets turned down the second time its going to became a race issue.