TICK TOCK SUSAN RICE, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

TICK TOCK SUSAN RICE, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

House Intel Panel Asks Susan Rice To Testify

>If former National Security Advisor Susan Rice though she couldget away from the current furoreover the Trump "unmasking" scandal with just one MSNBC interview in which Andrea Mitchell did not even ask her why she lied two weeks ago to PBS, she will be disappointed as moments ago Dow Jones reported that the House Intelligence Panel has asked Susan Rice to testify, supposedly under oath.

>The next question on everyone's lips:will she plead the Fifth?

>As a reminder, earlier in the day, the MSNBC anchor asked Susan Rice if she would testify before congress as Rand Paul requested, Rice responded by changing the subject to Russia.

>"Rand Paul is suggesting that you be subpoenaed to testify. Would you be willing to go to Capitol Hill?" Mitchell asked.

>"You know, Andrea, let's, let's… see what comes," she said. "Umm, I'm not going, ahh, you know, sit here and prejudge, but what I will say is that the investigations that are underway as to the Russian involvement in our electoral process are very important and they're very serious. Every American ought to have an interest in those investigations going wherever the evidence indicates they should."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-04/house-intel-panel-asks-susan-rice-testify

SUSAN RICE IS FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

news.grabien.com/story-cnn-goes-rampage-against-susan-rice-bombshell-instructs-view
cnn.com/2017/04/04/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/
np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/63cx2p/1984_to_be_screened_by_cinemas_worldwide_in/?st=j13zg0lv&sh=87123767
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/02/adam_schiff_there_is_no_definitive_proof_of_any_trump-russia_connection.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will the democrats and MSM spin this one?

b-but... muh back channel to pootin?

couldn't happen to a nicer corrupt scumbag

The MSM is an important part of the swamp. They must be drained.

Their defence is literally that she's retarded.

>CNN excused Rice claiming ignorance of the unmasking scandal two weeks ago, arguing Rice "wasn't aware" what unmasking Rep. Devin Nunes (D-Calif.) was referring to.

My sides

b-but r-r-russia!

>LITERAL VERBAL PROOF LEFT AND RIGHT THAT OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SPIED ON TRUMP DURING PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

>BUT LETS FOCUS ON THIS RUSSIA HYSTERIA

I had to use capslock because I just can NOT fucking believe today's media and society. Blatantly ignore actual treason and espionage and talk all day about some fairy tale bullshit about how Russia rigged the AMERICAN election, ran, held, and operated by AMERICANS.

Jesus this world is mentally fucked

>How will the democrats and MSM spin this one?
They won't spin it, they'll just ignore it. Their dwindling audience ain't tryina hear that anyway.

dis gon b gud

Trey Trey smackdown incoming.......

>Their dwindling audience ain't tryina hear that anyway.

Isn't that the fucking truth.

Liberals have become the epitome of the caricature, "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

The media is the opposition. Bannon said it.

like we saw before...

1 2 3 FIZIFF! alll hearing long.

With the occasional Dems sucking some Obama dick and saying Trump is Russia and a white nationalist.

Bump

>damage controlling this obviously
She's gonna commit suicide by drone strike guaranteed.

bump

Goys can you give me a quick rundown on what's happened?

Best Regards, Schlomo Shekelberg

No one with any wealth goes to jail in the USA, she's doing her time in the media spotlight as her punishment for being caught. They murder you people by the thousand in broad daylight and avoid questioning.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GOYIM

BUT CNN SAID IT WAS FAKE NEWS

I'm serious George, I want that basic gestalt done by tommrow, or no more shekels for you.

>They won't spin it, they'll just ignore it.
news.grabien.com/story-cnn-goes-rampage-against-susan-rice-bombshell-instructs-view

We have a winner folks!

Can someone spoonfeed me ? Isn't that woman the proof that the former government wiretapped Trump or something else ?

>Susan, are you obviously guilty?
>Of course I am. Now, have we reminded you yet this hour that Russia is evil?

As much as I want to believe Susan Rice is fucked. It just won't happen. She will get away and the MS will spin it as a bogus story. If Hillary and Obama can get away with Benghazi this is a walk in the park.

>subpoenaed
>having a choice

yet another step towards a happening... Wish we could all move past this russia, deep state bullshit and just build the fucking wall already.

>o-oh t-THAT unmasking? Oh golly gee.... I dont know...
Kek

Mfw I saw this news

you are aware trump is okay with assad using chemical weapons on his own people, right? this susan rice shit is nothign more than bullshit made up by fox news and other radical right wing websites.

Kek

She'll be taken care of.

GAS
A
S

>you are aware trump is okay with assad using chemical weapons on his own people, right?

I'm okay with it too you. Not our war, not our problem.

That is why it is beautiful watching the democrats continually lose each and everyday

Fake news despite quads. CIA used the chemical agents to discredit Assad and push Obama's "red line" nonsense as an excuse to go to war in Syria.

Our CIA is fucking out of control right now.

she'll get immunity and not answer any questions. fade to black.

It's okay goy she just committed suicide by shooting herself 46 times in the back of the head from 80 ft away just ignore those splatter and gunpowder blowback patterns that make suicide impossible and also don't worry that the bullet was never found despite not being large enough to go through a head and travel far. Its just a wacky coincidence

But.. CNN said this isn't news!

From Trump's DOJ? You're high. Not unless she can hand over both Hillary and Obama.

is that your hastily put together "story" for today?

She will however have a long career as a political pundit on CNN where she will be paid enormous sums for her appearances.

But Obama is not the president anymore, Trump is. He will weed out the corrupt fucks 1 by 1

nah she won't be able to remember half the questions, and strangely and highly irregularly plead the fifth when asked the other half

no doubt, by then, the tens of people who still watch CNN will be grateful

Someone tl;dr me. What's this "unmasking" thing?

Welcome to our side of the fence.

How many people actually consider CNN a credible news source at this point?

shareblue, for starters

95% of normies, which is why it's a problem.

You are aware that we support the use of chemical weapons on subhuman shitskins right?

>[
he will? after he's done taking your tax money and putting it directly into his own businesses?

>you are aware trump is okay with assad using chemical weapons on his own people, right?

Let's see, now, who started that conflict?

Those shills need to kill them selves no one believes their bullshit except very naive millenials.

Bait harder please

Also thanks for the bump

>SUSAN RICE IS FUCKED

You're an idiot. Trump or his people being on a phone call that's monitored because of the person on the phone end isn't illegal. It's what happens when you're an idiot surrounded by idiots.

TRUMP IS FUCKED. Cap it.

Zerohedge is part of Russian disinfo

try keeping up with the news dipshit
"At least 70 people, including at least 10 children, have been killed in what is suspected to be one of the deadliest chemical attacks in Syria in years, activist groups say. "
cnn.com/2017/04/04/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/

of course you don't give a shit. you are okay with trump just sitting by and letting crimes against humanity happen. how would you feel if one of you family members were killed by a gas attack? you don't care because you only care about Nazi frogs.

try watching the news sometimes. us adults actually give a shit about whats happenig in the world. dumbass

I disagree. Not these days, not after the past year. People are on to their bullshit.

Remember with all the shit they pulled smearing Trump and even telling us it was illegal to read Wikileaks, Trump still won the election.

>>LITERAL VERBAL PROOF LEFT AND RIGHT THAT OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SPIED ON TRUMP DURING PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

WHO FUCKING CARES? IF YOU'RE IN A ROOM FULL OF RUSSIAN OPS OR ON THE PHONE WITH THEM, DON'T ACT SURPRISED WHEN YOU'RE SURVEILLED UPON. IT'S NOT A CRIME TO CATCH OTHER PEOPLE TALKING TO A SPY. GET A BRAIN OR FUCK OFF.

Shills are here lol

>you will never be *this* much of a bluepilled little bitch
feels good

Shareblue isn't convincing people of shit. Their whole purpose is to make you believe the Dems agenda has more support than it actually does.

no fucking shit. Sup Forums is slide central tonight.

SUSAN RICE stories are slid like crazy.

You're aware that the last 3 chemical attacks in Syria have been fake, right? What makes you think that this one is any different?

>Susan Rice story breaks
>Within 45 minutes, a terrorist attack happens in Russia
>CNN claims Rice story is fake, blames Trump for "muh Russia"
>Doesn't work, no one cares, CNN's views in the toilet
>IKnowWhatWillGetTheGoy.jpg
>6 hours after Susan Rice story, CNN/NYT gets exclusive pictures of children "dead" and "gassed" in Syria
>Suddenly, Trump and Russia back in the leftie spotlight
>"OMG STOP THE SUSAN RICE STORY! ITS FAKE! LOOK AT WHAT TRUMP DID TO THESE KIDS!"

We've been through this motion several times you faggot, the pattern is so easily predictable at this point, that a middle schooler can spot that shit from a mile away. America doesn't give a fuck about fake news CNN anymore.

Real news is spread through YouTube, Vimeo, Vid.me, and other outlets. Why do you think the failing WSJ is trying so fucking hard to strip ads off YouTube?

I'm sure this will end up like Benghazi...nothing based on fake news from the Alt-Right loser you pathetic unfuckable hate-nerds believe.

I'm sure like the original wire-tapping claim this will just add more fuel to the Russia Gate fire and keep it going and going and going...

The Republican run everythnig, they have subpeona power. Will they use it?

Nope.

Because it's fake news.

>Source
Could you just use an intern from a green room as a "source"? Are there actually any rules on this kind of thing?

JEJ

I love how the narrative's changed from "LMAO Trump associates talked with Russians, wiretaps prove it" to "LOL what is Trump even talking about, there were no wiretaps, he's crazy/lying" to "well the Obama administration may have had the opposing party's campaign under surveillance but that's not technically illegal"

have you seen this thread on plebbit (in worldnews, no less)

the narrative failed, and the entire of reddit mocks the fake grassroots campaign

np.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/63cx2p/1984_to_be_screened_by_cinemas_worldwide_in/?st=j13zg0lv&sh=87123767

You don't mind your president taking your money then? He probably deserves it - he's such a hard working "every man", isn't he? We were all born in to rich families and inherited millions, right?

I don't think shill means what you think it means.

She'll just lie, Clinton style.

The shift key has been deployed. Shills are desperate.

Hey, if Russian spys were on the other end of the call, why hasn't anything been revealed in over one year of surveillance?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/02/adam_schiff_there_is_no_definitive_proof_of_any_trump-russia_connection.html

WRONG

thanks for the bump

I agree and so do your digits. Praise Kek!

The two Trump staffers that "found" this information and gave it to Nunes so it could give it back to them are literally 30 years old with no experience.

Theyre alt-right meme-faggot staffers who better hope the GOP doesn't subpeona Rice because then THEY will have to explain who told them to go looking for this.

i loved that article. how fucking embarrassing must it be for schiff to have to walk back on his complete lies.

It's illegal for the president to interfere with upcoming elections.

Obama intentionally spied on Trump to dig up dirt to keep him from being elected while simultaneously helping Clinton by vouching for her and detesting Trump.

do you not read the comments you're replying to?

I'm getting tired of politics. It's like a game for old fucks

Always the same. Smart people show up and you have to run to your "Shill" safe space.

Man up and read a book faggot.

shooo shooo blueSheild

bye bye

CAUSE SUSAN RICE IS FUCKED BEYOND BELIEF!

Why can't you have somebody else spy on a citizen running for president and whose assistant has since been shown to have been paid foreign propagandists failing to disclose as much? With questions of piss tapes? When in the fucking Epstein trial. They spy on all pur metadata. Probably hack our shit. And just passed the Best Mercantile Internet Spying Law there is

what is this, a fucking 2003 forum? who gives a shit if it's bumped. Thanks for being honest about your inability to answer any points.

Why do so many Trump Admin people talk to Russian, then lie about it?

lol he also plays fucking golf every weekend on the public's dime. yeah, he's an everyday hard working joe.

CNN TOLD ME SUSAN RICE IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT, THAT THIS IS A FAKE NEWS STORY, AND WHAT MATTERS IS THEIR RUSSIAN NARRATIVE (WHICH SCHIFF IS NOW RETREATING FROM)

CNN are LITERALLY willing to torch their reputation to protect the guilty.

It just shows you how blatantly she abused the power

What guilty. What's wrong with spying on top office traitors

when all susan rice stories are slid like crazy, all bumps matter

BUMP LIVES MATTER

You so Fabian.

still not detecting an overall direction in your message tonight. it appears your supervisors haven't yet handed you the new talking points.

in the meantime, we get stuck with low energy shit like this?

HI JEB

What the hell happened to Rice over the decade?

If she asks for immunity it's all ogre

Yeah eh. So uh. Wormwood. That is all.

>smart people

Back to Redd itt you go!

It worked for Hillary.