Gas Attack Syria ROUND 2

Sup Forums will defend this

again

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
archive.is/wjo0O
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-usisraeli-created-fraud-called-isis.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538
cnn.com/2017/04/04/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dozens dead
oh no, dead sand people, what will we ever do

>Sup Forums will gib into "MUH FEELS" before all evidence is presented as to who conducted these attacks after Assad had his chemical weapons arsenal removed, and go full on IRAQ 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO cuz of a faggot shareblue shill

HEY SHAREBLUE WHAT THE FUG YOU DOIN BREH? :D :D :D

>what will we ever do
Go on not caring about them like every other day.

It's bullshit, Assad is not fit to rule, should have been thousands!

Are USA bombing attacks somehow more humane?

Why would i defend terrorists killing people?

Hopefully this doesn't sucker Trump into doing anything stupid like trying to take down a legitimate government

>Sup Forums will defend this
They pinned it on Assad last time with no fucking evidence. That's the problem that's always existed. To blindly trust the media that reports one-sided information is asinine.

Correct me if I am wrong but Syria is fighting a civil war right now.

How is dozens killed news in a country fighting a civil war?

If Assad bombed Rome I still wouldn't give a fuck. Why don't you unmask that proxy and let's see your true colors, ShariaBleu

i dont think isis or rebels planes to throw such bombs.

*have

oh em gee we must take more "refugees" from 100% safe turkey!!!!

They can be loaded in artillery and mortars you dumb kraut

They're just arabs. What's the problem?

You don't need a plane to bomb shit to release a gas, what's your point?

>ISIS kills a bunch of people with poison gas
>people who want to depose Assad blame Assad
>it predictably turns out to be ISIS

Why the hell would Assad cook up some Sup Forums-crystal-tier chlorine gas to use in a war he is winning? Especially since the "international community" has basically accepted defeat and that he's sticking around? He's doing just fine crushing the rebels and ISIS with conventional arms.

If anyone was going to be making poison gas, it'd be the rebels. They have absolutely everything to gain.

Just like how it turned out last time.

>How is dozens killed news in a country fighting a civil war?

Because it's not news. It's propaganda. Like when they claimed babies were being tossed from incubators before the Gulf War. The Jews own the media and push these stories to get the U.S. involved in more wars for Jewish/Israeli interests.

>UN Reveals Israel’s Support for ISIS
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/

>Israel buys most oil smuggled from ISIS territory
archive.is/wjo0O

>Saving their sworn enemy: Heartstopping footage shows Israeli commandos rescuing wounded men from Syrian warzone - but WHY are they risking their lives for Islamic militants?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

>ISIS: a Frankenstein monster created by the US and Israel
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/

>Israeli commando filmed rescuing Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655

>Why Aren't ISIS and Al-Queda Attacking Israel?
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html

>ISIS Proven to Be a Creation of the USA and Her Colonial Master, Israel
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html

>The Fraud Of ISIS Exposed: Iraqi Forces Seize ISRAELI Supplied Weapons From Captured "ISIS" Positions
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html

>The US/Israeli Created Fraud Called ISIS IS At It Again: ISIS/ISIL Documents "Found" In Pakistan State How ISIL (ISIS) Will End The World
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-usisraeli-created-fraud-called-isis.html

>Analysis: ISIS poses no immediate threat to Israel
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538

This has "false flag" written all over it, isis (obama's creation) is getting desperate.

I haven't looked into it, but these reports of "gassings" ususally come out of NGOs top heavy with Jews like Doctors Without Borders.

As I expected...

>A doctor in a hospital close to Khan Sheikhoun told CNN: "Today around 7:30 a.m., about 125 injuries arrived to our hospital. Twenty-five of them were already dead, 70% to 80% of the wounded people were kids and women.

>"The symptoms were pale skin, sweating, narrow or pin-eye pupils, very intense respiratory detachments. Those symptoms match the usage of sarin."

>The doctor, who cannot be named for security reasons, said tests were needed to identify whether sarin gas was to blame.

>Suspected gas attack in Syria reportedly kills dozens
cnn.com/2017/04/04/middleeast/idlib-syria-attack/