Why are somalis the worst niggers?

So I've been trying to explain to a few friends why somali niggers are the worst niggers of all. Please weigh in as to why they are the worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/214052/maine-struggles-cut-welfare-somali-migrants-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They run fast?

Bump for super somali muslim niggers

They are genetically bred to be superior to small white cock.

>they're Muslim
>inbred
>low IQ

I mean like how they are always on unemployment benefits after 3 generations and shit.

Somali cuck detected.

Do you really have to ask? Their country is complete shit

>falling for this b8

>shit country
>shit genetics
>lazy
>muslim
>black

What else?

All of those are basically include each other

yeah but I want evidence that takes them out of their environment. Like Haiti for instance.
It's the perfect example. Half the island is nigger and lives like africa. Half the island is not nigger and lives way better.

probably because they're inbred little shits who won't work and raid innocent white men to eat their own shit

They're not. DC niggers are way worse

When they come to the west, all they do all day is make babies, beat their wives and chew that disgusting plant to get high.

Just terrible people.

lived in dc. no comparison. though I had two friends randomly beaten by niggers. like for no reason

90% of the time, the people who post the cuck shit actually aren't baiting though, which is also depressing because they're usually Canadians

Pygmies are the worst..

A dwarf people whom have produced no individual that have risen about the achievements of the dumbest 20% of Somalians..

They are truly a disgrace.

If one were to count aboriginals as "niggers". Then they also could easily qualify as worse than Somalians. No "full-blood" aboriginal have achieved anything - literally anything.

YES.

THEY STEAL GOAT, CHICKEN but not cow too big to throw on truck. KILL CHICKEN ON THE ROAD, NOT PAY ENOUF ON THE BILL AND ARE MEAN PEOPLES. They have to GO BACK!!!!

LESS TOK MORE ACTION.

Imagine being born in Somalia.

Your mother is your sister and has AIDs so you are born gangly, feeble, incredibly stupid and most importantly diseased to fuck. Your country has no infrastructure so your childhood consists of eating human flesh braised in nuclear waste. This doesn't make you feel powerless though because all you need to do to find a gun is salvage one off a dead body, you even get a free meal. Somalis are the worst niggers because they were born in Somalia the biggest shit hole on the planet after Poland.

true that....

They goodlooking.

now that's a qualified neighbour with experience.

What about the fact that 3 generations down in the uk they still are the worst immigrants?

Right on, brother!

And how did it "become" such a shithole? Surely dad could have stopped it. Or granddad. Or great-granddad.

No, they all fucked up and there was never any chance for them and never will be. It's ogre.

p.s. abbos may top the list as worst melanin carriers.

AIDs and regression to the mean.

Just because the foreign born ones weren't born in Somalia doesn't mean they weren't made from defective components manufactured in Somalia.

top row the guy in the middle. That is not a somalian.

Can confirm, American niggers are worse than Africans.

Maybe FGM causes the babies to look all fucked up...

yep yep and yep

middle row, furthest to the right. That is not a somalian.

Minnesota somalis are actually some of the worst though. They're bad because they're somalis. They're niggers with a brain disease (islam).

Floridas turboniggers are pretty bad too though.

Enlighten me. Never heard of turboniggers.

Got a story about my only experience ever with Somali's here. Goddamn those people are fucked. Recently Somali's having been moving to Portland, Maine and I went to Portland last summer to hang out with an old friend and when we were walking around the city, we accidentally walked through a Somali nigger ghetto

>be me, in Portland
>taking a shortcut to walk to some restaurant
>stumble upon some sort of ghetto with Somali's literally sitting everywhere, no white people in sight
>Somali's crowded around bus stop
>Me and Asian friend walk past bus stop
>4 Somali's that look like EXACTLY like OP's pic surround us
>Somali's: "AYE BRUDDA WE NEEDA SOME MONEY FOR BUS, YOU GOT ANY"
>Me: "No sir I only have a card"
>Somali's: "AYE COME ON MAN WE NEEDA SOME CASH, PLEASE GIB US SOME CASH WE NEEDA TO GET HOME

I politely told them I had nothing again and started walking faster, the four niggers kept following us all the way up the street. I actually think they were planning to jump us no lie, a cop rolled down the street after a while and they immediately dispersed. My friend was a girl too and the whole time one of the younger manlet niggers was looking at her, wide eyed as fuck, and pointing at her purse to his older friend.

Shit was scary, I can't imagine what living one fucking day in Somalia must be like for a white man. Any anons live in Maine? There's so many more moving in I heard.

american niggers really are in a class of their own.

>t. somali turbonigger

they are swedish people why u hate them

Why do they all look alike?

Don't live there but have been there many times. This is disturbing. Why fucking Portland ME?

they do, it's a medical condition called hydrocephaly

They have low IQ just like you Morocco.

we had the option to genocide them
we fucked up
its our fault, world. come and laugh.
Italy had a great history but somalia was a dark page.

We're not that bad in America and Canada. Europe is different because of the welfare, it's too easy to get trapped in learned helplessness but that doesn't just go for somalis, it goes for like white kids who mooch off their parents too

you gave them fucking swedish passports. I wonder if they ever learned the language. I doubt it.

I have absolutely no clue I have been visiting Maine since I was literally 4 years old on vacations and stuff and for some reason they are all moving in. I have started noticing more in the past two years.

Also, that part of Portland I was walking through, my friend told me that a couple years ago that area wasn't a ghetto, or at least wasn't too bad or filled with Somali's the last time she had gone to that area.

Not even kidding they were all sitting on the fucking ground, like four people were laying down with needles next to them, and there was kids fucking playing with cardboard in the street. Maine is one of the last great bastions for the white man in the U.S. and fucking Somali's are invading and "enriching" the area

>IQ
IQ is just meme ,china have a high iq but still shit

Preach it, boy!

That's my nigger. Look at thi frontpagemag.com/point/214052/maine-struggles-cut-welfare-somali-migrants-daniel-greenfield

Over 3000 of them in Maine and I bet they get in quite easily, yet European people can barely get in here. Fuck everything about our immigration system

Yes actually you are pretty fucking awful people in America too actually. In Minnesota and Maine (places with highest Somali population) you get nearly all the welfare and commit the most crime

Read my story about you pirate niggers

You guys really are the worst nogs possible

KEK even other African countries hate Somali shits

Shit. missed that brilliant piece somehow. Yeah, cultural enrichment right there...

flag checks in

Why do all Somali males look exactly the same?

Worst part of it, last year when I was in Portland ME I saw like 3 halal food stores, and some of the people I spoke to (Portland is a liberal city) said that the Somali's were "bringing vibrancy and change to the area." Not even fucking kidding. Meanwhile literally 10 minutes around the fuckers for me ended up with being begged for money and almost being assaulted

madness

It's funny, some Sup Forumslacks like to invoke "b-but she got white features!" when someone posts a black qt, but where are then when talking about Somalians?

What jostles my jimmies is... how the fuck did this start? Some random Somali made it to frozen fucking Maine, found this fucked up immigration deal and mailed his relatives
>Hey! Make the journey! Totally worth it!
It just exponentially balloons from there... to 3100 individuals and counting.....
Of all the fucking places though? Fucking Maine? I guess the same could be said about Minnesota. Really?
>Yeah buddy! COME TO FUCKING MINNESOTA. From Somalia. Yeah, do that. Perfect.

It's a shitty country full of shittier people but I really like their flag desu

Somaliland niggers are OK. Somalia niggers are trash. Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Yeah seriously Maine and Minnesota, two places filled with white people and two places with climates not even close to fucking Somalia. I really wonder what the factors are behind this shit. Minnesota has Swedes and Somali's follow Swedes but fucking Maine though??

I can make sense if they were crowded in big liberal cities like LA, New York, or Boston like most immigrants nowadays but being in Maine and Minnesota really makes me think something else has to be going on

Hope not. I don't want them to integrate. Not that they can anyways.

>b-but

pic related

which ape do they look like most? seriously. Usually they match the behavior of those apes.

IQ really is a meme
Botswana is the country with the lowest IQ of Africa and they're still better than most of Sub-Saharan Africa

Somalians can have semitic features, not white ones. And if anything the inter mixing with arabs only makes them more violent although somewhat less incompetent

What's a semitic feature that whites don't also have.

champion

>retarded
>illiterate
>don't give a shit about anything (African American males like money, weed and sex for instance)
>just want to hang around and chew qat all day, or drink
>apathic
>retarded

Arabs don't really mix with them because if you ask the average Saudi he fucking HATES Somali's. My friend Ali has some great stories about beating up Somali's with his friends when he grew up in Saudi Arabia

>those numbers
Well I guess its settled. IQ is officially a meme

Somalians came to Canada in the 90's

>free healthcare
>free housing (destroying white neighborhoods to build projects)
>free education

>still in projects
>their kids are in gangs
>every other murder you hear about is a somali

I lived in Portland OR too, remember being carded in Portland ME and them asking, really wanting to know which one I liked better!!!??

Portland ME seems so small, and isolated, and cold, and why Somalians would be there is really fucking bizarre to me. Feels weird but I really don't like it.

He used up all the electricity in his village just to make that post.

>They have to GO BACK!!!!

whos that? i love somali chicks

After Detroit and Stockholm i think we all know niggers will live anywhere as long as they get enough gibs, even if it's in Greenland

KEK

even they shit post when they have free time

now that is what i call RARE

Also put me in screencap

Exactly

I'm not even kidding, Somalis and aboriginals are subspecies of humans

you would.. fucking leaf.

>Why are somalis the worst niggers?
Who cares? It's like classifying shit based on its shittiness.

>all of them have anorexia
someone please show me an image of a swole somalian i genuinely want to see one

kek confirms IQ as a meme. what will anime watching virgin autistic Sup Forumsacks use to assert their superiority now?

Correct. He is niggest.

Kylie Bunbury. She's not Somalian tho

Portland is an awful city almost all year round except the summer. I have no fucking clue why Somali's like it

>Somalia Avg. IQ: 68. World ranking: #38
>Haiti's Avg. IQ: 67. World ranking: #39

haiti is much worst. niggers in haiti at least had a chance at some point in history

How do you kill ten flies at once?

Slap a Somali kid in the mouth.

Someone is paying their bills and supporting them. Plus anywhere is better than somalia.

Cuz they are the ugliest niggers out there.

It's not like they chose to be there. Read up on how refugee resettlement works. If they want the gibs, that's where they gotta go, and once they're settled, it's a cascade effect.

RIGHT ON.
HAITI is the perfect example cause you have Dominican republic as a comparison. Same island. One with niggers eating dirt cookies another one not.

Because they aren't even Homo sapiens. They're some other form of human being. Almost like aliens