Fascist Batman

Why is Batman not our mascot?

>Frank Miller's fascist Dark Knight is a very modern archetype
theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2016/apr/01/frank-miller-fascist-dark-knight-modern-archetype-donald-trump

Even sjw bitch about Batman The Dark Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=GejWGXBrk4I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcqr2CQHeJs
themarysue.com/dawn-of-fascists/
youtube.com/watch?v=PjyseTGG_E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

com on pol, he is our guy!

Bump

>Batman
>Fascist
>what is this i dont even
You kids need to read some more books

>It’s not much of a leap from Miller’s masked strongman to Donald Trump’s bid for presidency. Some may find the idea of the American businessman swinging from the rooftops clad in spandex hard to stomach, but the similarities are clear enough. Both storylines feature an ageing billionaire lost inside a delusional fantasy of his own heroism, who truly believes that only he can solve the problems confronting the modern world – for Gotham’s mutant army see international terrorism. Trump’s encounter with a bald eagle revealed a lack of physical courage that makes it unlikely the Republican frontrunner would make much of a superhero, but his candidacy relies on the same heroic myth – a myth his supporters swallow without question.

What a bunch of Jokers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qcqr2CQHeJs

You meme like a younger lad, admirable but mistaken.
You merely adopted the memes. I was born in it. Molded by it.

Because Batman is the dumbest character ever written.
>Be smart,rich and well connected
>Could spend time creating jobs and innovations.
>Decide to dress up in a freak suit and go beat up criminals.
If you go by pic related he could fund an extra police department for a long time. He could also just have easily created an organization to do his fighting for him.

themarysue.com/dawn-of-fascists/
>Superhero narratives are politically fascist. That’s not really a criticism, it’s just a statement of fact. Integral elements of the genre, such as the nearly unlimited power and authority superheroes are handed with little to no oversight, are inherently authoritarian concepts. As such, superhero stories that wind up addressing or examining these themes tend to shake out in one of two directions: either they flee the implications for fear of undermining the whole genre (which is my theory why Marvel’s first Civil War comic had to make the argument between pro and anti-registration so ridiculously one sided), or they just ignore the implications entirely.

/pol only turns the bad guys in superhero movies into memes
But the heroes are very dark and fascist themselves these days, at least in the eyes of sjw

that is just stupid story bitching
It is much easier for the audience to identify with one person. The one person that embodies the ideal. A Team would be confusing.

Batman embodies the ideal fascist state in one person.

But he does do that,
The biggest hole in his character is that he created the weird super villains that the police have no power to handle. Until they get rid of them he functionally has to keep on doing what he's doing.

>fiction has to he written with real world economic data in mind
Sort yourself out bucko.
the idea of coalescing with your shadowself and achieving a self mastery such that you dominate the set of all dominance hiearchies is perfect with Batman. Batman isn't about what would really defeat crime forever but a tall tale to illustrate what kind of a man is forged in such a battle against the pure darkness of collective and individual sin.

>Could spend time creating jobs and innovations.
>implying the Wayne Foundation and Batman, Inc didn't do just that.
So edgy, it's adorable.

>have someone else do the work for you
WELL, WELL, WELL BOYS. WHADDAWE HAVE HERE? LOOKS T' ME LIKE A GODDAMN COMMIE PIECE OF SHIT.

Thats exactly what I was trying to say via memes but you said it for me

Next time try not speaking reddit. We might have an easier time understanding you.

>Batman is just a meanie for the victimized Joker.

Top Cuck

>people get paid to write this

haha saved

>that is just stupid story bitching
Nope. It's reality. Batman is a terrible mascot. Then again you're spouting off about fascism so you're already fucked in the head.

Pic related is /ourguy/

What is a paycheck?

That fiction is part of how these cultural marxists control the narrative. Think about it.

True, but that doesn't mean they have or deserve the monopoly on fiction.

Yep I give you that. Artists should be grounded in reality to an extent so that we don't have the hymns of tomorrow written by drug addicts and enemy states

Sup Forums isn't Batman. Sup Forums is Joker, through and through. lulz.

Looks like it to me. Maybe an 80/20 split in their favor.
Agreed. So how do we deal with it?

A paycheck is a form of payment you get when you complete work. It allows the employer to transfer money into your bank account.

There ya go. Always happy to help a commie learn about instruments of capitalism.

>80/20 split in their favor.
Oh, definitely. To make my point better, (((they))) are more responsible for disseminating the fiction, and promoting those who'll create the fiction (((they))) want.
There's nothing stopping you or eye from creating exactly the fiction we desire for the purposes we desire, but getting it published, there's the rub.

>it's a "quibbling about the precise definition of fascism" episode

Despite being a shit-tier movie batman v superman actually touches this subject. In the end batman changes and stops branding lex luthor at the end.

Frank Miller is a lolbertarian faggot that shilled for Clinton.

Getting somewhere. So we have the internet for now. So right wingers should be writing new and interesting fictions and posting them on line either for profit or hoping some thick headed lefty will pick it up. Hell even if they are fanfictions as cringey as they can be or just little blurbs here on 4 chan via green text. I rather like it when someone starts posting HUMANITY FUCK YEAH science fiction on here.

>it's a "I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about" episode

please, tell me more about Italian corporatism

>anti-gun
Nope. It makes zero sense too because had Thomas and Martha Wayne been carrying, they'd still have been alive. Early Batman carried guns, just like a police officer would. If anything he should be a pro-gun figure, but DC had some thing in the 60s I believe where they made anti-gun PSA comics or something and it became a thing from there to where now people will think you're crazy if you don't think he always was afraid of guns.

There's a panel somewhere of Batman in front of a grave saying "this city MUST learn to protect itself", yet he'd be the first one to go "nobody's allowed to have guns to protect themselves", keeping Gotham City Chicago or DC.

It's a shame too because for most of the Dark Knight Returns comic, he is pretty based and right wing. His entire reason for getting back into action is because the government is ineffective. Superman became a cuck who said "it's (((their))) world and they won't stand for you anymore", and Bruce had to fight for his life when they decided to tell Supes to "shut it down" on him.

Because it's cringeworthy ,virginal, childish capeshit.

except he runs a multibillion company so the hundy mil or so is nada

Alt universe Thomas Wayne Batman is even more fashy.

>Fashpoint

wait didnt superman have some sort of catharsis where he decided to serve the Eart, and te Sun, over fickle and foolish mankind?

A kind of Dr Manhatten moment I suppose.

Its been so long since I read it.

We already have the /ourguy/ version of Batman.

youtube.com/watch?v=PjyseTGG_E4