Be with gf for 2 years

>Be with gf for 2 years
>She casually admits she slept with a black guy in highschool during a commercial with some black dude who reminded her of him
>I call her out and she tells me to stop being so butthurt

Welp... Guess I got cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Dating non-virgins
Should've dumped her on the spot

I locked myself in her bathroom and I'm crying uncontrollably... Shoulda listened to Sup Forums

Hahahahahaha breathes in hahahahahah

POL ISNT YOUR BLOG
BACK TO ------>TUMBLR
SAGED AND REPORTED

SHOOT HER

Citation needed

sleep with her mom

2 years ain't shit. Dump her

R A R E
A
R
E

P O P S I C L E
O
P
S
I
C
L
E

Sever ties at once and get yourself checked for AIDS.

just dump her dude. even if you're hurting on the inside, it's the one thing you can do to have power over her and that situation. just do it.

Male DNA can remain within a woman's body for her entire lifespan.

Literally any children you have with her will be tainted by that nigger's jizz.

If you don't dump her you're a cuck. I bet you will stay with her btw.

im sorry but you need to go back now

>tfw girlfriend told me she was a virgin
>tfw first time we had sex she didn't bleed and it didn't hurt her she said

Have I been lied to Sup Forums? I told her before we even started dating that I like the idea of dating virgins. She told me that was good because she was a virgin but I'm getting really fucking suspicious fellas. What do?

I'm not surprised. The amount of White Americans with German/Swedish ancestry vastly outnumber the Anglo-Saxons, suppose it runs in the genes.

This.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

women can break their own hymen

Don't let it slowly eat away at you every time you look at her.

Fucking retard. Make her to suck your dick and eat your cum, do it more than one time if you can, then broke with her.

It's usually rape/molestation or horses.

Does she ride horses or do gymnastics? If so she probably got popped in a non sexual way.

Or she just did it masturbating nothing wrong with that.

god bless the anglosphere.

It means you have a small dick.

>Male DNA can remain within a woman's body for her entire lifespan.

Trips of truth.

>There are existing sociological studies that show a marriage is far more likely to fail when a woman had more than two prior sexual partners

women r dum
they should never admit to this
it does them no good

No it's the Anglos. Look at Britain.

Honestly though. I think it has to do with muh slavery. Most of them are lib men.

dat pic
i did not see it yet

We tell you every fucking time, date only non-virgins if you're looking to get serious.

no

She told you this because she wants to fuck a black guy or she wants you to break up with her, making her look like the victim.

I know they can. It can even happen on accident, but she wasn't in pain at all the first time and she acts very casual with sex for someone who claimed to be a virgin. Would a girl lie about that? I think one would honestly

Thats most probably normal dude. Most women lose their hymens naturally previous to their sexual initiation

this
it is important to get checked for stds immediatly

aaaaand dropped

>being this cucked

JUST

you did get cucked

his black DNA is forever a part of her now, and your children will have some of his BBC DNA too

You know, I wouldn't doubt that. The Southern States are filled with German-Americans, said Southern States still hold racist values and highly despise African-Americans compared to New England which has more Anglo-Saxons.

Deep down women know men prefer virgins or women with few sexual partners and adjust their bullshit accordingly.

She does a lot of biking, could that be it? I wanted to ask her but I though that would be weird

>Didnt inspect hymen

Rookie error

> not recognizing a coalburner on sight

How new are you user?

>I call her out and she tells me to stop being so butthurt
You see, this was the wrong state of mind if you just allowed her to tell you to stop being butthurt.

A women will ALWAYS, ALWAYS defend her past. So you need to be real harsh on her about it to get it through her thick skull.

In their solipsistic world view, they can do no wrong and you need to accept that.
Don't let her do that. She fucked up and doesn't want to accept it.
Most women will ALWAYS reveal their horrible misdeeds eventually because they themselves feel guilt over it. They want reassurance. Don't give them any.

Shame them over it.

My dick is 5.6 inches erect. I don't think that's small

Could be, but only you can see the subtle details if she's lying or not.

Yes that's very possible. I wouldn't worry about it.

Proper response is: "Hmmmm..." and stand up and walk out without another word.

The last two I found were virgins in their 20s (both Singaporean foreign exchange students)

There's absolutely no fucking way I'm going to get that lucky again

Aristotle says get rid of her.

I'd probably hit my gf too if she said that out of no where.

user...

She never parties or anything and isn't very social so I don't think she was ever the type of girl to have too much sex

Nothing wrong with being average.

It's not like he is an Asian with two inches hard.

I would ask her again but I don't know if she would be mad at asking her something like that when she already told me that she was a virgin prior to me.

..and you're still with her?

American 57% fantasy.
Germans 96% reality.

That's slightly above average dude. You know 90% of men are between 5.4 and 6 right? I'm half British and half sandnigger I don't have the genetics to have a large penis anyway man, give me a break

Sounds like she just broke her hymen playing sports.

Probably. I'm going to ask her jokingly though to confirm

Get her a bit buzzed and see what you can find.

There is a lot wrong with it. It's average, not exceptional.

That's what I was thinking of doing honestly and if she turns out to be a coalburner then I have to kill her

Ahahahhaahhahahahahah

>kill her
godspeed user!

Laugh at my dick one more time...

Remember it's how you say it, try to come off as non-judgemental.

Only way to deal with coalburners my friend

/thread

I really highly doubt she's slept with a nigger, she had one boyfriend before me, for 3 months she said, she said it wasn't even a real relationship and she's from northern New England where there's no niggers, from a town with only like 2000 people

DOES BOIPUCCI ARCHIVE THE CUMMIES
BOIPUCCI
ARCHIVE
THE
CUMMIES

>half sandnigger
kys