Time to move

What is the best American town that has less than 80% negros?

Other urls found in this thread:

priceonomics.com/how-diverse-is-your-city/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_percentage_of_white_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manchester, NH.

towns? 80%? like most of them

city with 60,000+ if we are going to be pedantic about it

East St Louis

Detroit

Not for long. They're spreading into New England too.

Colorado Springs is pretty good, just avoid Denver.

Missoula, MT.

93% White.

There are some counties that are 100% white I forget name.

Appleton, WI

you have to move some place thats packed with liberals

liberals love to keep niggers out with high taxes

priceonomics.com/how-diverse-is-your-city/
Las Vegas is like number 15 lol.

portland is like 90% white... yet liberals love it

>muh diversity

Sup Forums has done more for Montana's reputation than the state's tourism board.

Also, Sedona and flagstaff are great as is Prescott

Same with Seattle, and Seattle is as liberal as it gets. Isn't it all so ironic, libfags are the most raacist of all.

Just northern Wisconsin is pretty white excluding mexibros on farms and timber niggers that stay in their reservations

Just an FYI for colorado springs, you will find alot of wasps and mexicans. Also their drivers are fucking terrible.

t.Puebloan

what are your thoughts on Eau Claire?

I live in Colorado Springs. You live in the spic capital of Colorado, Pueblo. LOL!

Bretty cool. Chippewa Falls is a nice town as well, and home to one of the most delicious big breweries in the country.

Atlanta

pls

I live in jersey so

East Brunswick

Monroe

Short hills

Princeton

Old bridge

That's it

Dont move to Jersey

Jersey is actually a great place to live, don't believe anyone who says elsewhie

I live in Alaska and I just checked my city and it's 1.1% black. But we have about 20% "other"

where are the least niggers mexicans and muslims?

my GF lives in NJ and she is literally leaving East Brunswick for Bedminster cause she hates me surrounded by middle easterners everywhere she goes

How do you know of my comfy state's main city?

>High taxes
>No guns

K

yes those should be avoided to. so austin and minneapolis are out

is it that rich one by the lake where romney owns a house?

>jersey is a great place to live
wew lad. Jersey is overpopulated as fuck and nothing but urban sprawl, like one long neverending strip mall. It's full of disgusting nonwhite trash. And the """white""" areas are actually chock full of filthy kikes.

Oh, and your beaches are shit. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean "shore".

No, but has a big ass river going through it.

there is a fuckton of public beach space to spread out

what is your spic tolerance level?

Jersey. Shore. Is. Shit.
All of it. The entire coast, from Jersey City to Cape May.

Oh, and I forgot to talk about the financial issues with NJ. Cost of living and housing is expensive as fuck. On top of that, sales tax is high and so is income tax. What's more, property tax is fucking ridiculous, and even after you've paid off your mortgage, you're still paying a fuckton of money each year just to "rent" the land from the government. Fuck all that.

Moving to Alaska was my childhood dream.
Godspeed user.

APOLOGIZE

It's full of French people. I visited Manchester and also Burlington, Vermont when on vacation to Boston and Montréal. I saw a few Puerto-Ricans in Manchester but not a single African.

As someone from a suburb of New England, no they fucking aren't.

Every black person around here conforms to proper behavior. They're mostly midde-upper class. If chimps move here they become ostracized and eventually leave to move closer to the city.

Best places are suburbs 30-60 minutes away from a dense city. Especially in New England like CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and eastern NY.

French are OK and puerto ricans assimilate well enough. Same with other brownies in these parts like central americans, brazilians, portugeuse, etc

Livonia, Michigan was the whitest city with 100,000+ population in 2000.

The population has gone down to about 95,000 in 2010 but was still 92% white.

Any town that's not a major city.

Denver has fallen.

Missoulafag here, Missoula is prime unless you have an issue with it being liberal, you can thank the college for that. Only got some asians and natives and homeless but it's okay otherwise

Pic related

Rutland, VT.

Obviously you are a negro, so I shall not tell you where my 0% black town is.

>Best places are suburbs 30-60 minutes away from a dense city. Especially in New England like CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and eastern NY.

The thing is... in those places, even if you move there and live there for 20 years, you are still considered an outsider.

the crime rate is really high for a city of its size. that is literally the only negative i see to missoula.

why is crime so high?

are girls still getting raped every night at stockmans?

Nashville

Or smoky mountains. Memphis is shit, Knoxville is shit unless your at Uni-Tenn. Chattanooga has a lot of niggers but they're contained in certain areas. Anything south of Nashville though will have significant niggers. The problem with new england and west coast are the white guilt liberals that make up almost every white

Many towns in Kentucky are 98% white

My town of 28,000 in upstate ny of is 97.5% white, 0.2% African. It's easy to find them because they're always at the basketball court if it's more than 70 degrees out. There's smaller towns nearby even purer.

Minneapolis bro here
Went to Appleton for the first time this weekend. I loved it, he's right. Might have seen three herds of minorities the whole weekend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_percentage_of_white_population

i visited saratoga springs. it was nice as fuck. are there any jobs in upstate ny?

why is knoxville shit? it has good demographics

also what are your thoughts on kingsport and bristol?

Why? Siberia is free land for you

Well, like I said, childhood dream.

About Siberia, the only land they give away for free is in extremely rural areas.

Land in Alaska is cheap even in reasonably developed areas (just a few weeks ago someone posted a few parcels 20-30 miles out of Anchorage that were really cheap).

Also I don't speak vodka and I'm not that keen on learning it desu.