ATHIESTS BTFOO ETERNAL! NUCLEAR EDITION!!!

How can any of you even THINK you have an argument after this?

youtu.be/AwylE4hxMaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AwylE4hxMaw
youtu.be/OO_TNdWrAhU
youtu.be/3EPpmeaAf5U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor's_paradox
youtu.be/OO_TNdWrAhU?list=PL5Jwvp7lLheMeELLZB5j41pz1GWn-36i6
everythingforever.com/einstein.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheaf_(mathematics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>youtu.be/AwylE4hxMaw
You posted one this guys video the other day. Who is this?

yeah

I wanted to read about him. But cannot find anything.

Its a circular argument
>the law of causality states the the universe cannot exist without a creator
>oh btw, the law of causality doesn't apply to that creator

If God does not follow the law of causality, then causality is not a law.

subscribe to his channel.

Bill died in 2014. He left behind this tape set that is being uploaded apparently in small digestible chunks. Something big could come of this.

Yep just subbed. Thanks for the info user.

There apparently is around several hundred hours of footage yet to be uploaded. I work for the editor. There's a whole back story coming out though. He used to work at Rand Corp. and the Pentagon back in the 70's before the encounter.

This guy got some kind of experience with God that he had in a vision that gave him this "knowledge" in the clips. I have seen the future clips and it's kind of spooky to say the least.

ok guys, is this larp or is this legit?

this is legit. I met the guy who owns the tapes and he gave us this story about how this guy was supposedly taken to "Heaven" for 7 days in a vision, and got told the Divine Plan. There is a book he wrote that is coming out documenting his experience.

Our universe cannot exist infinitely into the past. (BGV Theorem: Inflationary spacetimes are not past-complete).

God has. (Or, really, there's no reason to think that He hasn't)

The idea of something eternally old giving rise to the universe was even once suggested by Richard Dawkins via String Theory (an infinitely old, 26-dimensional multiverse within which as much as 10 to the 500 branes (universes) could exist, and the origin of our universe inside of which is then explained by the collsion of two such branes).

So, no, not everything that exists has a cause (according to the above), but everything that has a beginning certainly has a cause.

what if you stopped to think that causality is God?
It surely can't just be matter since causality is an abstract concept.

>Our universe cannot exist infinitely into the past.
Only for certain definitions of the term "universe" (i.e. when used in opposition to the term "multiverse")

Everything in our physical understanding starts with "only existence can beget existence"

You need time for causality to even make sense. Space AND time began at the big bang.

This first video I think covers what you're mentioning about something eternally old.

He says there is a being you could consider the "never created".

youtu.be/OO_TNdWrAhU

>You need time for causality to even make sense.
From a human perspective. God itself is causality meaning that his time is eternal. He is all that there is and can ever be imagined because it would be finite otherwise.

See here

christcucks are funny

What Bill says is this place was designed with Angelic help. But rebellion occurred over the question of self worth... covered here:

youtu.be/3EPpmeaAf5U

god killed himself to create the universe

godspeed

>From a human perspective
From a physics perspective*

>God itself is causality meaning that his time is eternal
Unfortunately this makes no sense. Time is a direction in space-time. You are essentially saying God is a line.

>He is all that there is and can ever be imagined because it would be finite otherwise
Sorry to burst your bubble but there an infinite number of different sized infinities. There is no largest infinite because we may always make one larger by taking it's power set.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantor's_paradox

No they aren't, they are part of the unintelligent cancer that drags the whole board down to retard levels. They need to be instantly ridiculed and dismissed just as they attempt to do to Atheists with the fedora meme.

Not really, dumb fuck.

>Our universe cannot exist infinitely into the past.
The idiots who make this claim do not seem to understand
-->gravity time dilation
-->laws of physics must have been violated for all the mass of the universe to be in one tiny hot spot
-->boundary condition must have had different physics
-->rules of logic non-existent
-->creationists seriously suck at science

Says the guy who has no testable believable proof of the big bang. Show us the big bang as it happened, fag.

You're right, my bad. Replace "universe" with "observable universe"

The Borde-Guth-Vilenkin theorem is more universally accepted by scientists than anything you just said.

>No they aren't, they are part of the unintelligent cancer that drags the whole board down to retard levels.
It's not their fault really. Belief is irrational. The strain of years of suspending disbelief has damage their ability think reasonably. Now their cognitive skills are nearly non-existent. Now they fall hard for every loony pseudoscience, snake-oil and con job that comes down the pike.

>They need to be instantly ridiculed and dismissed
Lies and deceptions deserve no respect in the marketplace of ideas.

>just as they attempt to do to Atheists with the fedora meme.
The theists literally started the fedora meme. Pic related.

>Says the guy who has no testable believable proof of the big bang
Fallacy Alert: Esoteric knowledge. If you don't have a better explanation, then my shit-tier explanation must be true.

This is another case of severely brain-damaged theists desperately trying to rationalize their irrational beliefs.

>From a physics perspective*
you realize you can only have a physics perspective from a linear perspective right? What I am saying is the notion of eternalism, that time isn't really linear but that we percieve it that way.
>Unfortunately this makes no sense. Time is a direction in space-time. You are essentially saying God is a line.
What I am saying is God is reason itself, truth, that is the laws of physics and all that governs. How that makes sense when I say that is everything and is infinite which you make up a good point here
>Sorry to burst your bubble but there an infinite number of different sized infinities. There is no largest infinite because we may always make one larger by taking it's power set.
Is that realities are all existing in the eternal now for God and they only manifeset themselves in perspective. Hence why it appears you can keep on making infinite large sets because you are stuck in the linear perspective. Only in the Eternalist perspective do you avoid that problem.

The early greeks and medieval christans had this problem figured out a long time ago.

>The Borde-Guth-Vilenkin theorem is more universally accepted by scientists
Oh, so your new claim is that science is strictly a consensus thing, like global warming? How long has it been since you've been able to think critically?

I like christ-chan! She's cute!

Do I even have to say it?

>Only in the Eternalist perspective do you avoid that problem
Gods of the gaps. Planet of the gapes.

>what if you stopped to think
And never started back up again?

This is some deep sea shilling. I congratulate you.
Keep up the slide.

What is Jesus then?

>you realize you can only have a physics perspective from a linear perspective right? What I am saying is the notion of eternalism, that time isn't really linear but that we percieve it that way.
The word linear actually has a well defined meaning in mathematics and the alternative is curvilinear (which is exactly what time is in general relativity). If your proposal makes sense you should be able to describe it better than "ur so linear man thats y u dont get it"

>Hence why it appears you can keep on making infinite large sets because you are stuck in the linear perspective.
Even if your critique of physics being to "linear" to account for your fucked up version of time made sense...you can't reuse the argument here because the cardinal numbers don't arise out of physical theory, they arise from axiomatic set theory (a branch of logic).

Suppose we had a collection of objects, call this collection X. Now take a picture of every smaller collection of objects in X. So if X was {1,2,3} we would have pictures of {1}, {2}, {3}, {1,2}, {1,3} etc

The number of pictures is always bigger than X. If you can accept this logic it follows that there is no largest infinity.

dawkins is literally an athiest

none of the thiests in this thread have provided any worthwhile claims, what a shocker.

Dont forget to subscribe then

youtu.be/OO_TNdWrAhU?list=PL5Jwvp7lLheMeELLZB5j41pz1GWn-36i6

You don't understand the argument at all. I am not saying there is a finite largest infinity. That is missing the point of everything I am trying to say. There is no way to conceptualize all that there is (that being infinite completeness that is God) because perception is finite. If it was infinite, there would BE no concept of causality as you have been mentioning. BUT that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means it exists in the eternal now.

Jesus to me was the mediator of man and God. He showed us the way to connect to God through finding the divine aspect in man that reflects the nature of God: pure truth(this does not exclude the omniverse) .

By the way, general relativity actually rather suggest the eternalist view. Einstein described us as flipping through a picture book( meaning that the past and future are already in the present young boi)

What is this advanced schizophrenia?

I've taken courses at uni on GR I know this. Nothing I said is contrary to this.

>You don't understand the argument at all
Because it's bogus and none of your arguments follow any discernible logic
>I am not saying there is a finite largest infinity
What the hell is a finite infinity?
>There is no way to conceptualize all that there is (that being infinite completeness that is God) because perception is finite
Wrong. It is easy to conceptualize infinite things when they are well defined. For example: 1) the real numbers 2) mathematical models of infinite space-time.
>If it was infinite, there would BE no concept of causality as you have been mentioning. BUT that doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means it exists in the eternal now.
I have no clue what you're trying to say.

To use the argument that universe had a beginning so it needed a cause and therefore god you need to know when causality applies. Physical models with causality in them require time. The physical evidence points to the fact that there was no time "before" the big bang. To get around this problem you've essentially created a whole new concept of time where god can chill and influence stuff (no evidence for this place) and then use this new area to conclude that causality implies god.

everythingforever.com/einstein.htm

looks like you didn't pay attention in class. Einstein was most definitely an eternalist.

Everything I have said was based upon because causality, does not cease to exist just because it goes beyond our perception. In other words, There is a reason for why time is eternal like enstein thought.

so your premise that causality doesn't exist like in means nothing to God because he is the notion of causality itself. He is the determiner that has time nonlinear for a reason.

Fedoras get gassed with the kikes.

>intelligent people #standwithher
No surprises there. Your little Drumpf is going to jail anyway

I want to eat your fruity flag.

n-no

Itadakimasu!

>We have our own identity.
>We have our own character.

>We're getting brainwashed by a christ-cuck to not be able to think for ourselves.

If you can't be objective in your thinking in regards to creation; that is 'not looking through the lense of impartiality due to religion bias', then you shouldn't be having this discussion in the first place. You are prone to confirmation bias and react negatively automatically to stimuli/ideas that go against that idea.

>annnnnd God give you free will!
To either worship him or burn in hell being poked by demons. Rejoice!

Christianity is a Semitic slave religion built by and used by Jews in order to backstab Rome and cede control.

Why do you kikes hate Jesus so much?

You're assuming that God is subject to the laws of physics which he created in the first place.

It's not hate, it's disbelieving. I appreciate what Judea-Christian society built and the values derived from, but it's a false dichotomy to think that the same couldn't be derived from just common good among people.

No, I'm not a kike, I grew up going to Catholic school til 9th grade.

This is just lunacy.

>Abraham Lincoln
>Thomas Jefferson
>Thomas Edison
>John Adams
You might need to trim that pic a bit

>Judea-Christian

Kike detected. America is a Christian nation, and nothing comes before Christ, especially not the Synagogue of Satan.

Retard that knows nothing but history detected. Keep parroting your bullshit to other sheep, retard.

I agree USA is Christian, but it's Judeo-Christian and Christianity is a Semetic religion by definition.

>go read a book and you can be as smart as an enlightened atheist such as myself

Why do you have a webm of a childrens' show? Are you a pedo priest?

I'll pray for you.

And so am I...wtf are you on about. Also this is a physics lecture, we learn the mathematics of tensor calculus not random quotes by Einstein.

>There is a reason for why time is eternal like enstein thought
Yes there is a reason to think time is eternal in the future and is taught in every introductory astrophysics course: Given the equations of general relativity and calculations on the density of universe we expect to see a eternally expanding universe. Time is not eternal in the past however, evidence points that it began at the big bang. If you want God to be able to "cause" the universe to begin he has to have his own separate time dimension to do it in (which you have to prove exists before you can use it in an argument for god).

>so your premise that causality doesn't exist like in (You) means nothing to God because he is the notion of causality itself. He is the determiner that has time nonlinear for a reason.
You're not using the word nonlinear properly, I still have no fucking clue what you're on about. There is two (non-exclusive) options: you're crazy as shit or you're stupid as shit. You seem to also have no grasp what causality means in THIS universe let alone how it could possibly work outside of our time. Causality in physics usually presents itself as some local principle encoded by some sort of sheaf on a manifold. So you're essentially telling me that your god is this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheaf_(mathematics)
Nice one.

Thanks, goy.