Brit/pol/ - A big fuck off rampless aircraft carrier edition

Today’s Articles

>People who read the news more likely to be Islamophobic, study finds
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/islamophobic-read-news-more-racist-study-muslim-terrorism-radical-isis-plos-one-new-zealanders-a7663861.html

>EU ULTIMATUM: Brussels tells Poland & Hungary to 'accept more migrants or LEAVE the bloc'
express.co.uk/news/world/787554/eu-poland-hungary-accept-more-migrants-leave-the-bloc-quotas-beata-szydlo-viktor-orban

>May to raise 'hard issues' with Saudi Arabia, stand up for UK interests
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-saudi-idUKKBN1760WG
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39485083

>Jeremy Corbyn says Tories 'running down country'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39481110

> No signed 'future' Brexit deal within two years, says Theresa May
news.sky.com/story/no-signed-future-brexit-deal-within-two-years-says-theresa-may-10824347

> Brexit’s Biggest Loser May Actually Be Poland
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-04/brexit-s-biggest-loser-may-actually-be-poland

> London Must Lose ‘Euro Business’ After Brexit, EU’s Weber Says
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-04/london-must-lose-euro-business-after-brexit-eu-s-weber-says-j13itba9

> Brexit committee warns of impact of no deal being reached
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39482530

> The surprising snack the Queen NEVER travels without
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4375956/The-surprising-snack-Queen-NEVER-travels-without.html

>Anglo-Portuguese Alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpONcH3RlJU
youtube.com/watch?v=j9ZzLsz16Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=8iukvWlp8o4
youtube.com/watch?v=zQSR7P9gmDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9ckm5S8tY
youtube.com/watch?v=CDTlyCvDVlY
youtube.com/watch?v=AP0jgD0POOs
youtube.com/watch?v=uuv9FKCQNi4
youtube.com/watch?v=fW42z5-MbdE
youtube.com/watch?v=NxmGPYF2Grc
youtube.com/watch?v=i32rws1sYs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man Cave

Second for Anglo-Japanese union

First for BOGIES

youtube.com/watch?v=KpONcH3RlJU

>10000x6000
what the FUCK

Enter at your own risk lads.
You might cum with nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9ZzLsz16Fg

I move to rename Brit/pol/ to YKTD/pol/.

Aye or nay?

What's wrong?

Jesus Christ that's huge.

GREAT THINKING LAD

I cried when Dick and Dom ended

Yeah, what the fuck even happened? They started off as a 100% white family and then they started collecting niggers like a 17th century Jamaican colonist.

My penis is wet.

anime

y tho?

Don't forget Ghost In the Shell (2017)

They even made a subplot to explain why she isn't Japanese which was unexpected.

>BBC
>Kids programs

Come on, you know what happened.

Have you ever noticed how many of the hosts and presenters on kids TV programs are black?

Mevlin O'Doon was my boy

Whilst everyone is being nostalgic does anyone remember Home Farm Twins?

I liked it growing up in the countryside, the two girls in it have turned into massive degenerates though.

Maybe there abused by people at the BBC?

> people who are aware that Islamic peace attacks are happening globally ALL THE FUCKING TIME are more likely to be intolerant of Islam

Wow, it's almost as if the narrative we're being fed by the media can't trump simple common sense

It still has a ramp.

I've seen it, can't say it really grabbed me. Life was great though.

My Parents Are Aliens was CITV lad.

the woman presenter on newsnight's voice is so annoying

Isn't one of them a major drug addict that sucks dick for crack raisins?

Is that envy of our ramp skills blud?

And how many are gay

LBC currently debating the Ken Livingstone ruling.

>pundit (Ambrosine): "Now we have a working definition of anti-semitism..."

Problem is the broadness of that definition.

>inb4 Livingstone is factually correct.

It does have a ramp

Fix the diagram too you nob head

>Come on, you know what happened.

We surely do

whats the matter with being a zionist and what actually does it mean

There's always a nigger that ruins nostalgia

It's hilarious to see SJWs cry over the Major in GitS, the original film says her body is entirely fake, "she" may not even originally be a woman, and gets existential about it. That's half the theming of the film.

Who is this horrible woman presenter on Newsnight?
This anti Assad propaganda is all over the BBC

Here are the best Muck Muck finales
youtube.com/watch?v=8iukvWlp8o4
youtube.com/watch?v=zQSR7P9gmDY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic9ckm5S8tY

You would think Jews would actually want the number of their people killed to be lower. Why the zeal and eagerness to have a super high death count? Seems a bit wrong imo. Sickening shit happened, masturbation machines and rollercoasters. Absolutely despicable!

While Ken was factually correct, there was something bizarre in how he would proffer these statements directly into a camera and/or microphone to be served up and used against him over and over again.

He still didn't say anything wrong but he really should know the media better by now.

True, but that's not really my point.

TV aimed for kids is always going to be targeted for "diversity" by lefties because of their pathological need to manipulate and control information and culture.

This is something a hipsterfaggot from Shoreditch would ask for for Christmas.

Mr Dimbleby, I'm CIA.

those ramp boats were designed on a napkin. dumb chinks cant even see the chans.

Anybody else emotionally numb and largely focused on pursuit of career? Just want to buy enough funds to live on dividends. I like to think I'm helping the UK economy desu

Yeah you're right I guess, the BBC was always worse for it than CITV though. I remember as a kid thinking they were crowbarring in too many darkies into shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDTlyCvDVlY

youtube.com/watch?v=AP0jgD0POOs

This theme tune will now be stuck in your head all week.

HAH!

>that photoshop trying to hide the ramp

>Anybody else emotionally numb and largely focused on pursuit of career?

Of course. How else could I tolerate working in London.

Niiiiiice

Their shoulders look fucking huge. Is it because of their tiny tits?

And John Barrowman was a presenter of Live and Kicking.

>LEL.

>BBC was always worse for it than CITV though

The BBC is literally the propaganda arm of the state.

And guess who controls the state, hint it isn't anyone British

Aye user it really makes you think.

hmm

Reminder that The Guardian thinks the BBC is too right wing

could some kind lad of te arts please make a to scale side by side comparison of our aitcraft carrier with one of thoe US Nimmitz class buggers plz?

I would like to see it in perspective.

And here's my response, tying to manipulate me like that. I'll get you right back
youtube.com/watch?v=uuv9FKCQNi4

youtube.com/watch?v=fW42z5-MbdE
youtube.com/watch?v=NxmGPYF2Grc

Yeah, they had that one show, I can't remember what it was called but it was about a black gangsta kid, rudeboi or something.

Mate of mine was telling me this 15-20 years ago and I thought he was fucking nuts at the time.

Ramps on aircraft carriers are for fuckups. Imperial Japan and the United States shit on them.

This is meant for you

nice boat mate

I think he was white knighting for Naz Shah desu however, you're correct - he didn't handle things very competently. On the plus side, many more people are now aware of the Transfer Agreement.

>inb4 the vultures are circling re: Livingstone.

I'm so pissed off about this asylum seeker getting beaten up story. I've got sympathy for the lad because he's been smashed up by a hoard of disgusting savages who should be hanged but let's not pretend this is about his ethnicity. They were looking for someone to attack. It it wasn't because he was foreign it would've been because he "looked at them funny" or wore the wrong trainers.

> mfw I get jumped by 8 scumbags for no reason and it doesn't even make my local paper because I'm a fucking white male

Yeah, Kerching!. I remember that one.

Lads. I got some news today. I just became a proper honest to goodness lawyer.

I'm bricking it.

It's because they're men

bit gay

Calm yourself Iago, it is not meant to trick you.

Wills?

Wills?

Probate not really my thing.

Crime.

Wills?

If you're meming then why the fuck would you lie about something like that?

If not, then well done laddo. I wish you the very best and am sure your inherent autism will grant you an extensive knowledge of various legalities.

What's wrong with you

It's because there just money > culture capitalist who want to pander to everyone

>I done a bad murder. I was only trying to push her buttons!
That sort of thing?

Who is this Wills?

Or did your interweb spazz?

No memes. Got the news through a little while ago and been too stunned to really even comprehend it until now.

Its Wills bro

>at hardware shop buying shit
>2 women behind me at till with stuff
>both chatting away
>as soon as i take out my wallet they both go silent
>can feel their eyes burning a hole into my hand as i hand over a 20
I fucking hate women.

That sort of thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=i32rws1sYs0

Tommy needs to work a bit on his interviewing technique but he's definitely getting a bit of a profile now.

All that she wants is another baby, Shes gone tomorrow boys

Have you seen the pictures of the attackers?

Funny how the story seems to have died down a bit since said pictures were released... At first, the MP was up on his little soapbox calling the attackers scum, and the BBC had it up as their main headline. But now it's being treated as "regional news" and it's not in the most popular/trending section any longer. Weird, since they just charged a further 8 people today, which is a pretty major development.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT

When can we escape lad? I literally live to work at the moment. Day after day. I have the lifestyle of a Japanese salaryman. Sleep. Travel. Work. Drink. Travel. Sleep. Etc.

The terror attacks were so close to me and yet I didn't think much of it. To be honest I'd expected it for ages. I felt no shock.

Enjoy being dug out of bed at all the times of the night because some criminal 'wants to see a lawyer' aka get the scrote a pack of fags and some chocolate.

Did I miss a meme?

Well done user - Godspeed.

How long it take?

definitely /ourguy, or at least /ourspy/

Other type of lawyer user. Not a solicitor.

I guess you did bro.

Wills is Wills unless it aint Wills and then it isnt Wills.