Anyone slowly becoming more liberal as they grow older?

Anyone slowly becoming more liberal as they grow older?
The more I read the more it makes sense

No, but I've grow more sageful

What's that old saying?
"If you're not a liberal by the time you're 20 then you don't have a heart, but if you're not a conservative by the time you're 30 then you don't have a brain."

The more I read the more I know that no one really knows and I'm completely powerless to do anything about it anyway so I'm going to treat it like a soap opera and support the best storylines (trump)

The more i eat these paint chips, the better hillary becomes

This

You're suppose to grow old and angry, therefore conservative.

no.also

DO

NOT

REPLAY

AND

ALWAYS

SAGE

SHILL POSTS

>Anyone slowly developing dementia as they grow older.
>FTFY

No

Well, I'm Conservative now, because I am paying a lot of taxes to support and pay the medical bills of old people. When I am old, and running up tons of medical bills, I will become a liberal, and demand universal, single payer healthcare.

I know what you mean user. I just turned 14 the other day and all of a sudden gained this understanding of morality. I've dedicated myself to pushing the words of antifa and Bernie on my Rick and Morty fan page. Maybe a fellow liberal can check it out sometime. Keep fighting the good fight comrade. Diversity is our strength!!!!

Hmm, it's almost like I should

S A G E

Only you and this fag.

Nah, quite the opposite user. I used to be quite a cuck. I'll be 18 soon and now I'm red pilled as fuck.

Enjoy your white guilt and sucking Islam's and black people's dick forever then OP.

I did but i got better.

Nope used to be a gun hating liberal, now I'm a freedom loving righty.

EVERYBODY BEWARE
WE ARE AT SHIILLCON 1 (or at least 2)

>Anyone slowly becoming more liberal as they grow older?
Most people get more conservative as they gain more life experience.

> 1 post by this id
Sage

SHILLS OUT IN FULL FORCE SAGE THIS SHIT

Complete opposite. I was liberal as a teenager and became a conservative in my mid 20s.

Saged you shill cuck

>Sup Forums was always right wing.

How to spot a newfag 101

>DO
>NOT
>REPLAY
you just went full reee

>The more I read the more it makes sense

If you arent liberal by you are 20, you have no heart. If you are still liberal at age 30, you have no brain.

Yes. I feel like im finally starting to think for myself instead of being told what to believe. Im still pretty conservative so no one will suspect it but I can see myself being a full blown "libtard" when im older

that's because you're a retard

>If you arent liberal by you are 20
du har spist for meget myseost, fjeldabe.