>get told to leave
>run away

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle
chronicle.gi/2017/04/britain-to-protest-unlawful-incursion-by-spanish-warship/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SPANKEKS BTFO

Oh look, it's another circlejerk Brit thread where we still pretend the British Empire still exists and London is not muslim land!

By all means, please go on.

>calls out English for pretending about the past
>posts Franco pic
WEW

This, fuck the UK and of course... Fuck BRITNIGGERS!

Just a matter of time till your spic ass is on a one trip to Mexico thanks to ICE

Excellent posts

Someone's bitter. Tell me, were you one of those pathetic fags who spent their high school faking a British accent and pretending they were born in the UK?

This.
We'll just build a wall and they'll start crying about it for eternity.

Divided.
Pick a poli and carry on.

we fought a war to kick you john thomases out

The Utrech treaty didn´t include anykind of waters, so Spain do not care about "sea borders" since there is none. In result of this they use to cross trough what the UK consider "Gibraltar waters" (they´re not) when they need to.
And...that´s pretty much everything. Once again UK gets triggered for no reason.

Is Spain the North Korea of Europe?

Instead of firing some 1950's limp dick missile into the ocean it floats some 1950's limp dick boat?

"The British cries out in pain, while he strikes you"

>tfw my name first name is john and middle name is thomas and last name is Johnson.
>Ancestors fought in every single war starting at the american revolution

Nailed it

If Spain is Best Spain, who is Worst Spain?
Answer me, Sup Forums, I need to know.

We? What did YOU fight for? The only thing you'll be fighting for is for your own survival when your ass is dumped back in beanland

>Is Spain the North Korea of Europe?
Used to be until 1978

>British accent
Kek spics are nigger tier

Portugal, AKA K-Mart Spain or Spain, Jr.

You can prep this bull anytime, John.

"The "economic miracle" was initiated by the reforms promoted by the so-called technocrats who, with Franco's approval, put in place policies developed in Spain. The technocrats, many of whom were members of Opus Dei, were a new breed of politicians who replaced the old falangist guard. The implementation of these policies took the form of development plans and it was largely a success: Spain enjoyed the second highest growth rate in the world, only slightly behind Japan, and became the ninth largest economy in the world, just after Canada. Spain joined the industrialised world, leaving behind the poverty and endemic underdevelopment"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_miracle

What did you mean by this thread?

>If OP does not reply, this is slide thread. Sage until OP relies.

Mexico is worst spain you faggot.

I guess Portugal.
But that's a thing of the past.
At least we're not the Balkan Peninsula

4th European economy. 12th´s world biggest economy if i recall.

We´re not the best, but not as bad as you guys think.

I'd like to know too

Gibraltar is BRITISH.
Stop with your posturing.
UK would smash Spain in a fight. And you moors know it.
Go and ask the people who live there if they want Spanish or British rule.
Go on I fucking dare you.
Have a wild guess at what the answer would be.

someone's bitter

>What did YOU fight for?
Freedom from the International Anglo, the world's foremost problem.

both the anglo and the kraut need to be thoroughly wiped off the face of the earth for a stable Europe.

>Nationalistic economic ideas are ba-

We wish. Our goverment is fucking cucked to the hell, also the opposition.
Theres no political future in Spain otherwise being an EU cuck.

Mate, did i said Gibraltar isn´t British?
Keep it, no one gives a fuck, it is just a one sided story that your politicians made up.

>4th European economy. 12th´s world biggest economy if i recall.
Your recall is a bit off, Juan. Pic related.

EU shekles help alot don't they

This is something someone does...and then accuses someone else of doing when they think back to how gay they were doing it.

>country was literal Muslim land
>genes are still diluted to the point where you aren't even white or mediterranean
>complains at people living in the past while posting a picture of Franco
Stay butthurt that your country is so insignificant now-a-days.

Nervous yet?

i lol'd, good thread OP

What's wrong with posting a picture of Franco, the last crusader? He didn't brag about any empire like 96% of brits in this board do nor did say how everything with Franco was so good.

Now the mohamed is you, just look at london and birmingham.
Spain and Portugal expelled them by war, dwal with it.

You were complainig that we think the country is still great because of the things we done in the past.
You are implying that Spain is great because there was a dictator before you were alive. Face it,your country is nothing.

because OP is a huge fag; chronicle.gi/2017/04/britain-to-protest-unlawful-incursion-by-spanish-warship/

A (war)ship sailed past. It's not uncommon. Fire on it next time and let's get the party started.

Welp you're in the wrong country. If I recall from the man on top "Front of the que!"

now this is a funny thread

Anglos vs Hispanics
History repeats itself. Question is which EU countries would back Spain

Don't you fucking start.
I thought the Netherlands were peaceful.
A bit like Sweden; tolerant and progressive.
If you want a fight, I'll see you under the bridge at 10am.

>Portugal insulting it's ally and defending Spain
Alberto.... y-you can have Olivença back

Portugal, you were supposed to be our longest ally but I guess you prefer taking Spain's dick.
Spain has up to 20% North African blood present in the modern Spaniard where as it is no higher than 2% in every other European country.

Spain should have dropped anchor and have everyone go to the deck and moon the Brit boat

would be super funny and make both Uk and EU ass blasted

English just wanna use us, Spanish think of us as the lesser brother. Should we just tell them both to fuck off and find a new best ally? I like Norway, blonde qts and codfish

>England has up to 20% North African blood
FTFY

>How can we supose to be your ally when you preach non-sense calling iberians moors, are you crazy bro?

You Icelanders are are having a go?
You might have had Vikings in the past ladmate.
C'mon lad. I'll fucking deck all of you German cunts.
Swear down.

>Welp you're in the wrong country. If I recall from the man on top "Front of the que!"
Obviously American ideals are in a corrupted state compared to the way they were in 1776

Ye but that's not true. Your country was raped by shitskins for hundreds of years, no amount of memes can compensate for that.

>mfw wagecucks are still getting cucked by beanbros
and your fucking idiot god Trump is about to sell us out to cable companies for our informations, and you use him as a fucking reaction image?
Jesus you cunts are more delusional than I thought. Go shop some MAGA hats on some jap pictures to make you feel better about yourself

If the spaniards and brits are gonna start a war over a rock, are USA gonna back the brits? What allies will help spain? Mexico? Will Mexico and US enter a war?

read your history Achmed. Where do you think you got the word 'el' from? You got it from the arab hordes that raped your women and conquered your land and used the word 'al'.

nigga Mexicans hate Spaniards. They'd rather get deported than help them

WE WUZ BRITIC EMPIER N SHIIIEEETT

My dude, we were supposed to be the longest ever alleince together. I don't even give a fuck about genetics I just thinks it's funny that he called Britain Muslim land when your peninsula simply does have the highest North African population.

>UK would smash Spain in a fight

By sea? Sure. By ground, not in a million years.

Portugal and Spain raped them back. You're getting raped since the 1960s

Who will support Spain then? Does Spain even have any proper allies?

Good thing the battle is over a coastal territory then.
>your country also has 0 nukes
>Burgers are our bors, especially with the Donald in charge.

>A bit like Sweden; tolerant and progressive.

As if you guys aren't? Brits are so tolerant that they allow Pakis to rape little girls for 15 years

he's spanish on vpn

why the fuck do you faggots care so much about a dumb fucking rock like holy shit

>genes diluted
>2% North African Admixture
>diluted

Ireland. And France sometimes. I hope based Le Pen will help us removing anglo kebab.

All right, then we'll walk over Gibraltar pacefully. You can watch from your boats.

That's a myth... berber genes are negligible in iberia., really small. It is not my fault that you have no clue m8. We are allies, but all euro's should stop the infighting-

SOON

SOON THE COSTA BLANCA WILL BE OURS

SOON THE COSTA DEL SOL WILL BE OURS

SOON YOU WILL PLACE YOURSELF BENEATH THE BOOT OF THE ANGLO AND PREPARE TO BE SMASHED

THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE FUTURE FOR SPANIARDS.

THE ROCK IS THEIRS
GOD GAVE IT TO THEM

>as if google and Facebook hasn't been selling your information already
>as if beaners weren't let into this to be wage slaves
Hey paco, make sure not to fuck up my chipotle chicken next time

Wow very American of you. I thought you stated earlier that you fought for those ideals?

This.

20%*
You're going to send the entire army down a small-ish- choke and expect to win. Numbers mean nothing.
Most data says that isn't a myth.

>20%
Lmfao, okay Ahmed.

>The bong actually believes this
>Invade Spain and go to Andalusia
>Oh shit Andalusian summer
>Bongs melt
>Gyppos steal their wallets
>The end

>I thought you stated earlier that you fought for those ideals?
For the ideals of freedom from Anglo shenanigans. We've since turned our backs on that ideal.

People usually forgets that Hispania Tingitana, basically modern Morrocco, was part of Hispania since the roman era. Any north african heritage we may have, hasn't come from the muslim occupation.

no, i´m pt, simply not a cuck, that anglos call you moor and you accept it, betraying all your ancestors,(from D.Afonso Henriques, to Martim Moniz) that gave their lifes expelling the moors out of iberia.

Oh shit he called me Ahmed, guess he won the argument

Oh shit he made up a random percentage, guess he won the argument

Nice copy pasta of something someone wrote a few days ago.

Contra os bretões marchar, marchar! É só traidores a dar o cu aos bifes.

That someone is me.

Takbir brothers

LOOKA T THOSE DIGITS!!! Kek is present in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

But you still have a lot of Muslim heritage?

voces n sabem nada de historia
so ca tamos como pais por causa dos bifes
so porque ta uns anons UK a dizer essa merda aqui ficam todos butthurt

You mean the same thing you done?

Uhu. Even if it was, you can't vary how you put a point across?

I'll just leave this here for those who think we're almost muslims..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

Why would I pretend to be British when America is already number one?

I aint even gonna bother translating this.

Make England pay for the wall.

Just like every bong posting le balkanized Spain meme :^)