Trump has betrayed us

Thanks to Trump ((internet providers)) can now sell our browsing history and other information to corporations. What say you Sup Forums will we still assert Trump is our ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NB7Jz27b7E
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-disinformation-analysis-idUSKBN1492PA
securityaffairs.co/wordpress/54252/intelligence/apt-28-infowar-germany.html
superstore.wnd.com/Disinformation-Former-Spy-Chief-Reveals-Hardcover
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys

This is a regulation that the Obama administration came up with 6 months ago in order for websites to write the headlines they do and people like you to have the reactions you do right now. It never even went into effect, was supposed to at the end of the year. Absolutely nothing changes to how things have been before this year.

Republicans specifically have problems with the FCC being given power to handle these issues instead of the FTC. So my guess is that the whole thing is some political power play.

wtf i love internet providers selling my browsing history and other information to corporations now

SAGE

But are corporations really interested in your anime fetish? I think money from ads is all they care.

Jokes on them. I turned my history off.

They already can and do. Not only ISPs but also content providers as well.

This bill allows you to opt out, where as prior, you were forced.

Hello there, /r/The_Donald.

No seriously KYS.
>Repeal TPP
>betrayal?
>Implying shadow government leftist deals involving internet domain isps can be stopped by any one man.

kys

hehe I have Incogn33ter mode

Are you meming or can you actually do that?

Trump was never an ally he was a means to an end.

A meme. That was the point.

Just go into your browser settings.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7NB7Jz27b7E

Proxy fuckers like this paid shill might argue that we should keep sucking Trump's dick because- hey- the protections he revoked hadn't been put in place yet.

But if you care about your right to privacy Trump is a goddamn sellout.

It's not his fault. The Kremlin instructed Trump to allow this so the Iron Curtain could microspy on us. That way they can have their bots manipulate us with the appropriate specific disinformation.

Russia will really control the world's misinformation for decades to come and the US will be helpless

>browsing history
no it doesn't

I'm not making this up.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-disinformation-analysis-idUSKBN1492PA

securityaffairs.co/wordpress/54252/intelligence/apt-28-infowar-germany.html

superstore.wnd.com/Disinformation-Former-Spy-Chief-Reveals-Hardcover

kys

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be surprised about here.
I give no fucks if the NSA or Time-Warner knows I want to ass fuck a chubby Latina.
And anybody who voted for Donald is obviously stupid and couldn't see how he would fuck over coal and doesn't pay taxes and would get rid of net neutrality to help the corporations fight piracy.
This isn't a betrayal it's what Donald was going to do from day one. At least the giant orange buffoon was honest.

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

That doesn't work how you think it would. They can literally just go to your ISP and request for a bunch of people's info after they throw them money.