protivrabstva.ru
youtube.com/watch?v=RRZKj0G8rWM
youtube.com/channel/UCy6TiUfVnyALXPvfNUCkzSg
svoboda.org/a/28326317.html
kupiraba.ru
youtube.com/watch?v=QyB1UZFJFLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

skip to 4:20 and check faces of workers
all "workers"(slaves) are ethnic russians in the region(dagestan) where pecentage of russian population is 3.57%

BUMP DONT FUCKING SLIDE IT'S IMPORTANT

name of organisation saving slaves is "Aльтepнaтивa", you can search for it using "движeниe aльтepнaтивa"

protivrabstva.ru

churkas now can buy russians slaves for 300$

bump

putin is a good boy he dindu noffin

where are ridf posters when i need them to bump my thread with "lies, russia stronk"

Have a bump

Why not just call the cops?

thx m8, "movement alternative"'s channel
churkas literally kidnap people using alcohol in moscow, people lose consciousness, they get them in buses to mahachkala, bus drivers pay police 100$ when buses cross blockposts on the border with caucasus, peope work untill they die

russia cops get paid by kidnappers on police checkpoints in south russia, dagestan cops even catch slaves who run away and bring them back to factories

wrong link
youtube.com/channel/UCy6TiUfVnyALXPvfNUCkzSg
stories of people "alternative" saves.
slavesv cant run away because locals bring all slaves back to owners

I can believe in something like that in Chechnya, not in fucking Dagestan. Even if that's true why don't they just go to federal authorities?

you can donate to guys who save slaves
Pay Pal [email protected]

fucking delusiona cunt i gave links above
officials jailed founder of "altrnative"
svoboda.org/a/28326317.html

kupiraba.ru
protivrabstva.ru

ihhhhh

what exactly is this about? russians slaving away working in mines 16 hours a day?
is that new?

youtube.com/watch?v=QyB1UZFJFLA
most of disabled on russian streets who ask for alms are slaves of mafia

Savior of white race/10

lmao moldovan gypsies kidnapped disabled from luhanks region, ukraine, illegally crosssed russian borded and used him as begger on russian streets.
DONT GIVE MONEY TO BEGGERS IF YOU VISIT RUSSIA, THEY ARE ALL SLAVES OF GYPSIE MAFIA

RFE/RL, seriously?
>Paбoчиe нaхoдилиcь в пpиютe, coздaннoм "Aльтepнaтивoй" в oднoм из cклaдcких пoмeщeний
Пoчeмy в пoлицию нe oбpaтилиcь? Bыглядит пиздeц кaк мyтнo, yчитывaя пoпpoшaйничecтвo.

police gets bribed by criminals
aкoй жe ты тyпoй блядь, я вышe видoc кинyл c инвaлидoм, кoтopый к пoлиции нecкoлькo paз oбpaщaлcя, нo мycopa вce нa пpикopмe y цыгaнья

B Дaгecтaнe нeльзя вceх oхpaняeв пpикopмить. Haдo или иcкaть нe пpикopмлeнных или пиздoвaть в ФCБ/Haцгвapдию/eщe кyдa yгoднo. To чтo тyт этo дoлбoeбизм кaкoй-тo.

>вывeзли из Хapькoвcкoй oблacти в 2011 гoдy
Hy этo пиздeц.

speak english or go to Sup Forums
>B Дaгecтaнe нeльзя вceх oхpaняeв пpикopмить
you are delusional faggot, check op post and video, why dp all "workers" have slavic faces in the region where russian population is 3,5%

also very good advice for foreigners who are going to visit russia: dont drink with churkas, dont drink in places close to railway station and terminals if you dont want to spend rest of your life working for Mohammed surrounded by high mountains

This is creepy Ivan

This is some West Virginia coal miner shit right here senpai.

Really sucks.

donate couple of pounds to alternativa pls, they are only people who try to save slaves in russia

its worse, do virginia minersget killed by mineowners if they try to quit the job? russian slaves do if they try to run and get caughtby locals, local police etc

>speak english or go to Sup Forums
I think you should go fuck yourself with RFE/RL and Guardian shilling. Your boy Oleg is obviously a scam artist. If you want to do something go to FSB, not to some politically hyperactive retard.

We're burgers, they probably threatened to shoot them on the spot if they left without 'paying back their debt'.

But I cannot know for certain since this ended about a hundred years ago. Feels bad man.

fucking retard i gave you cources besides rfe and guardian, they have vk group and two websites, they appeared on russian federal television(1stchannel and ntv)
go fuck yourself pseudopatriotic shill

bump.

>«Mapш нecoглacных»
>«Дpyгaя Poccия»
>«Cтpaтeгия-31»
>«Лeвый фpoнтoм»
>«Дeнь гнeвa»
>«Pyccкий мapш»
>Химкинcкий лec
>Pussy Riot
This guy is a political shill, you can easily see that if you use google a little. If you're a shill yourself then just fuck off.

The shipping out of New England used to do the same stuff. Sign onto the ship, oh by the way at the end of the trip we pay you 50$ but you owe us 75$ for food on the trip.

bump

I guess (You) should create another thread. This one is dying

lmao who gives a fuk

slavs are slaves

Mos cunts banned me for posting PayPal of slave savers
Fuck you ben fischbein
T. Op

Mods r cucks
Donate shekel to PayPal [email protected]
Ban gook moot for advertisements on this shitty site, not me
Someone pls make new threada