Children of America ... Day 155 whereisnumbersix

Hola we Cusco Peru on Avenida Alta at 11,000 feet in the Andes Mts. Mi nombre es Mark.

Prepare to be red pilled by a 47 year old US Navy non-cuck pilot from St Louis MO. Our family needs this to be seen by 20,000,000 eyeballs soon. Which is about 10 million people, more or less.

This was viral on Instagram last night but got shut down. Accounts all got cancelled, about 50 of them who were commenting on it.

Utilize all acquired Sup Forums skills and tactics. If you get shut down keep trying.

DO NOT GIVE UP PLEASE.

Not just Sup Forums. Be creative. Go to NIH website and learn about imaging probes. Spread this. Will and David need you bad. I will monitor your work but I want the Children of America to save other Children of America. If you absolutely need me to answer a question I will. I just started a twitter account whereisnumbersix but I think if I start spreading this picture, twitter will shut down my account.

Bigger than pizzagate, yes it is all real. Save this jpeg to your computer.

Make is big and save my boys lives. Media, politicians, all children nationwide, and non-cuck adults.

Do your thing, Sup Forums folks. I'm trying to be hip and funny but you will see this is not a laughing matter.

We need you guys.

R/ Mark W Kekeisen, CDR USN Ret

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3869039/
hpstl.org/page/show/983230-b15-royal-regular-season-
hpstl.org/page/show/2855973-kekeisen-will-47-setter
youtube.com/channel/UCNtTQ-Z5l1suH7o5cpdP3Zw
youtu.be/9FUersarZuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its my first post ever, not sure if this worked...
whereisnumbersix

It worked. You have a higher resolution pic?

Data analyst here. Just went through the leaks. Sadly, there appears to be nothing substantial.

No I saved the ppt page as a jpeg. Not sure how to select higher res.

Bump

i am failing to understand:

what the number #6 has to do with this?
what the red dots on his stomach are from?
why were they enrolled in trauma based weapons testing and medical experimentation?

>Mark Kekeisen
>Kekeisen
>Kek

Also, what the fuck is this. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

bump for interest

bump

YouTube Will Kekeisen to see him play VB. He chose and wore #6. Red dots are from assassins LASER weapons that penetrated Peruvian stone walls, then him. He is crapping blood and water. We didn't choose for the boys to be selected. There is a lot to tell you. First you probably need to watch Will #6 play. Google some pictures of me flying airplanes. Google our names, addresses. Etc. Last night the Instagram folks hacked stuff here in Peru, learned about the 5 assassins and realized holy crap. They got on our wifi here in cusco, saw the owners airbnb account, etc. Like I said, it's a red pill that will require you to do your homework on the questions I ask, the NIH website, etc. Last night they found the NIH section that lady worked in, imaging probes, etc. That's why they all got banned.

We do need your help.

Bump. It seems interesting.

if this thread gets deleted you know something's up

For fuck sake user, you are depending on that dyke Maddow????

EVERYONE: PLEASE SAVE THIS JPEG. SPREAD IT ELSEWHERE.

Red pill will take you some research. I've trained hundreds how to fly Navy airplanes and have 100's of carrier traps and cats. We are the real deal, research us, watch Will play VB, etc. The people last night figured out that the people who used lethal weapons to cut through Will are the real deal. They even came up with their last names!! It was a 4 hour chat that was 1000+ comments but got shut down. We didn't even comment. A friend of Will's from STL put it onto some Instagram site called right wing ____? and they were savages. They literally hacked our Peru wifi, hacked the Peru airbnb, etc to learn that this is real. We are 30 feet right now from the dude who ripped apart Will and I Zaprudered him holding the weapon. Wall ws 6'3. I am 6'5". Dude had/has a lethal LASER but is not a rocket scientist.

we see her as the most likely to take this. it's a hunch based on her previous coverage of other abuses.

>Its my first post ever

It's showing. Can youpost something actually inteligible or explain what you're trying to say?
Because all I'm seeing there is gibbrish

Send it to the water filter salesman.

Weapons testing+kid.
Put 2+2 together.
Of course OP has no proofs, but we all know the government is a piece of shit so spread it anyway.

Please do not send this to Rachel Maddow. She will most likely make this situation worse instead of better.

Red dots from weapons you say? You're in South America am8 I've got some bad news. You're dealing with a Predator, and not the Jimmy Saville kind.

I have saved your image. Click on the post numbers to reply to people.
Can you help by giving more details? Who is Cristiano? Are you saying he had the laser? Can you tell us more about him? Like who does he work for?

Please, we need more details.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3869039/

is this the one?

are you in the Netherlands? I taught your king how to fly my airplane in when he was a prince. flew him to the boat from Bahrain then back to Bahrain. he flies for KLM on the side, right? He was a tall guy my height. day after aruba girl gone missing. 2005/6???

If you don't understand, keep trying. If you still can't, it's okay. It's government abuse on kids... like pizzagate. but in this case the kids are still alive. But they are being injured daily by a lethal weapon that you may or may not understand.

I fired NLW in LASER safety school in the navy. So I have a little more background than you perhaps.

These are not Non-lethal. They tear you apart and you bleed to death while the government watches it happen, congress doesn't help... courts don't help, etc.

It's tyranny. Many don't understand it until it happens to them. I understand where you are coming from. Imagine your children being killed to disappear 4 years of Obama Brain Initiative testing on them. Does that help? If not, then I don't know if you will understand. Which is perfectly fine, and I envy you, seriously.

I'm open to understanding, but a more thorough explanation is needed. First off, what is the deadly lethal weapon? Tell us what it does.

Are you David?
From what I understand your child was part of a government program under the NIH in which they were testing DARPA brain weapons. And you chose to flee with your son to Peru. And so they pursued you there and shot him with a laser gun through 4 walls. And you caught the guy on camera while he was doing it? Tell us more about the guy. Did you try to stop him? What are the doctors telling you? We need more information than you're giving us. No one is going to pursue this without that.

Are you a schizo larping? Because you sound like a schizo larping.

Hmm I went to CBC. Tell me something about it that wouldn't be easily searchable online.

>Kekeisen
>Never been on Sup Forums but says non-cuck and redpilled
>No specific information

This feels like a LARP. You better hurry and give us more or take it to reddit.

There were all these claims about new laser weapons getting tested in GHWB's invasion of Panama that were never looked into. In the Seventies, the French physicist and computer scientist Jacques Vallee found a South American urban legend about a unique UFO, like a small flying refrigerator, that shot people with harmful rays.

LURK MORE FAG

What the fuck

WHAT THE FUCK HE IS REAL
Sauce: hpstl.org/page/show/983230-b15-royal-regular-season-

If this is a LARP it is a very,very elaborate LARP.

interesting theres no info about him

was ashley tested?
what are you currently using to absorb/reflect the lazer?
what type of stone are the walls?
is that your house on plymoth lane?

Someone has to call the coach to confirm
hpstl.org/page/show/2855973-kekeisen-will-47-setter

Dr Svenson runs an imaging probe operation in the NIH Heart Lung Blood dept. The one assassin was from his office. Blood nano rfid tech. Pictures of rats. It's how they target. Defeated it with a neodymium aug 24. Took me fricking 4 years to figure out how to be invisible / get the kids invisible. I don't want to type too much here. Bottom line, just like the rfid is killed on the TV or stereo in Walmart by a magnet and I know you cucks shop there :) the blood rfid svenson makes is disabled by putting a huge magnet on your leg, blood does the swiping. write that crap down because we almost lost hope before we figured that out. Then they introduce other nano rfid through other means (aerosol gunshot etc)... had to leave states nov 1. will shot in belly button Jan 30 outside on our street in peru. It was rfid we learned. see the March LASER wounds surround his belly button. Like I said... you guys are getting a red pill and it will now take a lot of research and thought to get that pill down.

When you do your homework and you want to save the boys...

Do that Sup Forums thing and get this around the country HUGE.

I served this country and it's a national disgrace that they US Government

1. selected my boys
2. experimented on them
3. are terminating them now because we figured out what we told you above

(like I said write this crap about neodymium down - the rats in the pictures are not the end product of dr svenson. it's for people.)

I mean who needs to fire weaps at rats???

every day there is some bs article pushing the beauty and wonder of rfid's. our children acted as their chimps.

In 2013 when the brain initiative started, the NIH sent all the chimps to Louisiana, stopped using them in Bethesda.

they used kids instead, including ours. those 16 "lights" on the bottom of that airplane? Will's last VB practice ever. He was knocked out a few times in late October. Then we had to escape.

We ask for you guys to help.

Literally what are we supposed to spread? Your Sup Forums post?

Also,
>I don't want to type too much here.
Why the fuck not if you're already getting assassinated? Smells like bullshit.

youtube.com/channel/UCNtTQ-Z5l1suH7o5cpdP3Zw

Wow, you must be either really high or actually crazy
Why is the government killing your children instead of you? And why are they killing them slowly instead of just doing it? Dont you think that the government has better things to do than to shoot kids trough walls with experimental (semi)lethal lasers ?

>6 professional assassins sent after 10 year old kids
>somehow fail every time

bullshit.

we have lost two family members. right now we need to save Will and David. I don't want any more killed. First was 2013. death note delivered to door. MHPD called. next day MIL found dead. Next one was last year, 2016, a few days after we told the bishop in STL. 3 of us went into AFIB in two weeks, 2 lived. See STL Reddit March 4 2016 when people were trying to figure out what was going on overhead that night. 60+ people commented about if we were going to war that night.

Nasty people. If someone in my family is currently safe I need to keep it that way.

Nothing stops the current laser. The horizontal wound was from Dario 4 concrete walls away at his belly button rfid Jan 30 gunsot. It was 8 inches to high, still cut through him. Its lethal.

Yes we have a house on 1028 port diane, and plymton lane.

The one across from port diane.... got laser window pictures. That SOB was lasing and microwaving WIll and David for 4 years. Finally... in June I learned how to photograph it. Sent it to every congressman.

They pass it to IC. Now they are terminating us. Because of those and other pictures.

The dumbass LASING Will March 31 at 7:29am with the 18 inch black weapon here in Peru didn't know I own a camera and I'm taller than the wall he was behind.

bluepill

>Sent it to every congressman
did you send it to the senators as well

okay this post confirmed you're a schizo

I come to pol only to read feverish schizophrenia, and tonight I am satisfied. Thanks OP.

>you unironically believe the gov. has been following around this schizo with microwave guns

>The one across from port diane.... got laser window pictures. That SOB was lasing and microwaving WIll and David for 4 years. Finally... in June I learned how to photograph it. Sent it to every congressman.
>They pass it to IC. Now they are terminating us. Because of those and other pictures.
>The dumbass LASING Will March 31 at 7:29am with the 18 inch black weapon here in Peru didn't know I own a camera and I'm taller than the wall he was behind.

>you unironically believe this is outside of the realm of possibility

go back to plebbit you blubilled cuck

Can you at least make this legible?

Will went to Christian Brothers HS until NOV 1. David went to Holy Spirit until NOV 1.

There is a picture somewhere that the intagram folks found last night that said

WHERE IS WILL KEKE? on the CBC website. We saw that the posters foiund it. It was dated Nov ~5 or 10.

Google image me for pilot pictures.

Also a yellow shirt "shooter" on flight deck shooting hornets off the catapult. I flew C-2's in japan and CA. Also instructed in PCola a few tours.

If I knew what a LARP was... (other poster) I'd say it's not a LARP. But a LARP may be a good thing so I wont comment. :)

No I wouldn't put peoples faces and accuse them of child torture and child murder. Probably a crime to do that. And I wouldn't do that. These are real fucking child torturers and child murderers. Wounds to prove it. They can F-n sue me... that's one way to expose this and stop them.

We need your help.

>"I'm not from reddit. I swear!" the post
T_D was a mistake.

It's complete schizo non-sense
The fast-paced rambling, the ALL CAP on select words and illusion of persecution
When you read shit like that, you know you can discard it as paranoid delusions

Nobody outside reddit uses the word 'plebbit'
Now go back

YOU are SCHIZOPHRENIC and you NEED MEDICATION, you fucking LOONEY TUNE.

ive been here for almost a decade

report for larping

We wouldn't use kids, pigs are cheaper. Believe me or not, but we're doing battle wound trauma on pigs paid for by the DOD at a research lab. We can gain all relevant trauma experimentation from pigs, outside of psychological.

This is undoubtedly a sage thread here to wrap Sup Forums into a massive conspiracy hunt like pizzagate and drain resources.

Seriously, expect lots of bullshit like this after the success of pizzagate. It's a great time fuck and diverts energy better spent on EU and progressive topics of political relevance.

You guys are getting played. They will continue with others until one catches on. Primarily around wikileaks and elections in Europe, they will spam conspiracy bullshit getting retarded faggots to go all in. This is easily the 3rd one I've seen this week. Tell them to fuck off back to /x/ or leave this stupid shit to feed the retards over at godlikeproductions.

what the fuck am i reading
i need a quick rundown

This is what paranoid schizophrenia looks like. Seriously. Look up what the ramblings of people with this disease look like, his writing style is exactly the same.

OP, you are having a psychotic break. Please seek help.

I'm here whats up OP

Alright everyone. We reach out to you. Will is crapping blood. Watch him play. He finished 5th indoor and 5th outdoor in the country in 2015. He was Olympic bound, even playing up.

You guys digest it. If you want to help..... help.

If you talked with Will in person... saw his entry and exit wounds, saw the fricking bathroom 5 times a day, you would care more.

For those who do want to help these kids... we welcome it.

need bogdown

OP, this site is very fast so you need bulleted information and concise points

looks interesting but kinda schizo

>your kid could actually have some sort of debilitating disease
>instead of seeking treatment and going to a hospital you are pretending like government agents are shooting your kid with laser guns

this is child abuse. i hope child services finds you if your kid really is suffering.

got any evidence, like say pics that arent 12 years old at this point?
>durr its too hard to take a timestamped photo in 2017 when every fucking thing that runs on electricity has a camera on it.

the end of jews

Mate, you ran away to South America and you're wondering why your kids are having ulcers and bloody bowel movements? Find a doctor, he probably has some horrible jungle disease.

you were a yellow shirt and a pilot?

OP is a paranoid schizophrenic and his child(ren) are very ill
See post And OP is refusing to take them to seek professional help because in OP's mind, his children are the target of "laser weapons".

Listen OP, I know who you are and exactly WHERE you are right now. Don't test me alright. Your under complete surveillance right now and if you don't want anything to happen to your child, take him to a hospital. YOU are OUR target, we're not after your children. We're after YOU, and if you care about them at all then I suggest you leave them under the care of your nearest hospital. You have 1 week OP.
The clock is ticking.

yes. you guys disappoint me. (not you 441). Will is going to see this thread and lose hope. You guys posted that stupid picture of a girls hands taped over. and over. and over. Finally you see wounds and you think its crap. Maybe I should tape their hands for you guys? Then it's real on Sup Forums, right?

Like I said.... if anyone wants to help, help.

There is one person on this board who has fired lasers. That was 8 years ago, but apparently we have some experts on the thread.

The ones who want to help... don't let the people saying it's bs keep you from helping out kids.

Tu inglés es terrible hermano, explícate en español.

give proof, with timestamp

Everybody, this is what a schizo looks like.

Mark, wasn't joking. We have a unit monitoring your location. Deliver your children to a local hospital and we assure you they won't be harmed.

Haven't read through all the thread, I just wanted to drop this red pill to any skeptics.

youtu.be/9FUersarZuo

This.
Kind of sad desu.

Fuck off jew

But why Peru ? there are places that are much more destabilized and isolated than the peruvian Andes

why not the middle east , Libya is pretty much no mans land

Also ; Some obscure military experiment is using kids as target practice for non-lethal laser weapons ? and the kid you posted is dying ?

where does Rachel Maddow even fit with this ? she is a bitch

You are also currently in a third world country OP.
COULD HE HAVE A PARASITE?
>Has he eaten any local meat or drank water?
All markings aside...sounds digestive and lower colonoscopic...maybe see a gastroenterologist ,like ASAP.

ARE YOU FOREIGN? Your english is shit, you sound schizophrenic. Even the OP picture you posted makes no fucking sense. Calm down, i hope you dont actually have kids

Tienes razon. El senor debe calmar y explicar en espanol.

Y tienes que volver, amigo. Vamos a construir un pared muy grande y linda.

We already have enough LARP threads, fuck off.

Lol, am actually white. I just happened to learn Spanish due to working around only illegals as a kid. So yes, friendo, when a white middle class kid was force fed Spanish at his first job because of a huge influx of illegals, it's time to build a wall.

Considering that he is in Peru it could be chagas disease , a type of unicellular worm that damages tissue

I really hope OP is not a squizo putting real people in danger for his delusions

I know that feel. It's great for gaining their trust so they tell you about their illegal friends and relatives, though.

asi es