This

Quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs, take the Bogpill:
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

fag, don't you larps have better stuff to do?

I need a quick rundown. Also please call the police

Somewhere at the bottom is his last post

That was a fun read

this is just stupid. they don't give hormones to pre-teens in any country of the world. Op is a liar and the rest of you are idiots.

that trap webm near the end

hngggggggggggggggggg

discustin

something bad happened 4sure

If op comes back. Were the fuck were your/hers own parents
The grandparents have resigned of family there?

I think she took the you're now blinking manually meme to heart, what the fuck haha

kek noice

haha i told him to do it i hope he does it to his wife also

one less degenerate in the world

This was the post made
The pic came after and it seems original

WAIT WHAT? That's wasn't a larp? How does this pic prove anything?

he said he was already dressing as a girl, makes sense if he is taking hormones for a year and already got breasts
but he isnt in this pic?

I posted in that legendary bread. I hope the kid is alright

It's probably just LARPing, but I want it to be real.

Amazing that all it takes is one guy with a made up story and a photo of a kid sleeping to troll half of Sup Forums

There are so many levels of wrong here.
A kid looking like a women at an age not even girls look like a women.
The fact she comes crying as if he wouldnt find out.
The fact the grandparents didnt do anything.

Yeah that's the thing. He doesn't look like a girl in that pic. Just a pre pubescent boy

Dont know what it migth me, but the kid as a problem anyway. He looks retarded to me.

I hate all of you faggot redditors so much..

This, wife deserves to die.

?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THE CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER DID IT!

I'm getting mixed signals here.

link plz?

sauce plz?

i am definitely gay. gay gay gay gay gay.

Fucking whore

you like long big cocks? are you a super super gay?

Man, if this is real I think I don't ever want to have children.

let him be clear

Daaaamn. Those tits look so natural... the dick looks so natural... wtf

Don't give up

Poor bastard. Poor kid.

Sick bitch. Sick world.

You're all retarded. This is a picture of some random kid asleep. Op never posted any pics. Before this he's larping. Also wasn't his dressing as a girl?

Basically, OP claims that after coming back from Finland he comes home and finds his wife's son dressed like a girl and finds out she's been giving him hormones for 11 months so he kidnaps the boy as he kicks and screams and claws at the window. he stops at a mcdonalds to shitpost and turns around and sees his son passed out in the backseat.
Probably larping but whatever i hope it makes the news kek.

F

welcome to pol, we're speds.

He should have just raped the wife and the kid

>raped his wife
???

so just in the awful event that this happens to any of us in real life (even if op is a larper)
what ARE we supposed to do if we come home from after a year and our wife has tried to make a daughter out of our son?

Looks like we got the Bad End guys. We failed our brother.

i;m so confused kek

Meanwhile, he raped his son's boipussy so hard, then kill him.

it has a cock you fucking faggots, makes me want to throw up
it should be hung from a fucking overpass

double murder, suicide

I can't take it anymore. I just want to see the world burn. Everything is fubar. God, please destroy us.

Holy shit. A fucking true Kaczynskian nightmare.

kek i remember that machinima

>what ARE we supposed to do if we come home from after a year and our wife has tried to make a daughter out of our son?

Don't abandon the family for a year and expect the woman to make calm rational decisions such as don't let a kid do something permanent to themselves.

Holy shit, no matter how tolerant you fucking are, kids are dumb and go through phases, you don't know if this is a "legit tranny" or a phase. Shit, this is the reason we don't let kids get tattoo's.

but muh dick

So what?

Couldve dead ass just been an april fools joke, that kid doesnt even look like a girl.

My dick is confused

Excellent catch. First thing trannys do is grow their hair, and that hair is short. Those are boys cloths, look well worn, and photo is of kid obviously asleep after listening to something probably on road trip. My kid sleeps like that in the car too.

traps arent gay

Not sure. What do you think Benoit would do?

Oh thank god. I mean I am for marriages staying through to the end for the sake of the children but the wife's retarded. Remember you can leave them miserable just as much as they can leave you.

oh my sweet jesus....

Her name is Chloe Salpa.

>LEAVING A WIFE ALONE FOR A YEAR
>Having any faith in a woman

>killing your own son
>not just giving him Super Male Vitality
fucking retard

I would do anything to spend a night enjoying every bit of its body

heh. now its his wife's daughter

kek

This. Should have given him Fight Milk.

fucking a guy who kinda looks like a girl up the ass
yeah that's gay

Honestly if it's true he did the right thing.

Fuck, i feel so bad for OP. He did the right thing though.

What if he cuts his dick and balls off?

But he's a guy.

Dammit boner

He should just tell his son he's gay and be done with it

heh

I had a bonner from something i saw, thanks to you its gone.

If this is real this is literally fucking murder. YOU DON'T FUCKING TAKE A LIFE JUST BECAUSE IT HAD ONE SHITTY YEAR.

At worst that child grows up to be a complete disgusting body, while still being a male. He can still excel, he can probably cure fucking cancer or be the next hitler. But this fucking idiot decides to take his life for no fucking reason other than, "hurr durr hes going to look like a female now!!"

What a fucking short sighted monster, shame on people hyping this up.

Its the chub dude. The kids today are all fluffy, not really thick fat, just fluffy. This is female fat. Women are feminizing their children, even women you trust. If you don't believe me, try talking to some of the kids that look like OP's. They're vapid and out of it. The only thing they can talk about is the current video game they are playing.

This is widespread.

jesus

Still getting x-chromosones in your penis pipe.

Fuck off you pussy youre the reason women think its okay to do this kind of shit.

then your fucking a mutilated man full of oestrogen and with prosthetic tits and long hair
if you can stomach that then your defiantly gay

It would have grown up to be a freak and it would have pushed more communist ideals. Fuck you. Get the fuck out.

Ever jerk off to stitch fucking leelo in the b hole

archive link?

fake tits don't look good on women and even worse on men.

Yeah, it's called the nu-male. Pretty much zombies who swallowed all the Jewish propaganda in their youth and were raised by media instead of a caring parent so they grow up to be stunted manchildren.

And people say women don't post on Sup Forums

A hole with tits is a hole with tits, fucking british virgin autist

Um, sweetie, wtf are you talking about

What the bong said. Listen to the sage of the second empire

The kid is sleeping. Fucking retards.

Speds? Where are you from?